Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:46 am

Vivian was quite amused: she had never really followed the law to the letter per say, but she hadn't outright broken it either. That was, until now. Not only had she managed to leave her village without permission, but she had went into Yokuchi quite the same way. To add 'insult' to 'injury' she had also kidnapped a Yokuchi nin, escaped the village with her, and had brought her back to Fubuki and the whole way to Vivian's apartment. She had been wise during the process too: she had brought nothing into Yokuchi that would allow anyone to identify her, and had looked exactly as any other tourist would. It was definitely going to be hard for anyone to identify her and trace her back since she had never been to Yokuchi before, but even if that did happen she was prepared for it.

The single door in had been locked upon arrival, and the windows already were: that wasn't to say that Espi couldn't get out of she wanted – everything unlocked from the inside. Of course, she was pretty sure the girl thought, at least for the moment, that she was going to die if she tried anything funny. That tended to keep people from acting irrationally or so Vivian figured – though she was more then willing to chase the girl down if it came to it.

The whole trip back Vivian had had time to think about what she wanted to do with the girl, or to her as the case might have been. But, all in all, the rush alone from committing such a crime as kidnapping had given her quite a taste of the dangerous side of life, and that was sustaining her despite her more 'darker' urges that she couldn't control entirely.

Upon arriving in her apartment she had placed Espi the only couch in the whole one bedroom apartment, in a seated fashion: she had no urge to make the girl think she was going to do anything to her at the moment. She turned up the heat in the apartment; not too hot but at least warm enough that the Yokuchi nin wouldn't be shivering and Vivian wouldn't be dying of heat stroke. She didn't have the girl tied up or restrained physically, but she still did hold the kunai in her hand, spinning it around in a circle on her finger in a well trained fashion. "So, here's the deal... So long as you do what I say, when I say, I won't hurt you. Same rules apply as when I kidnapped you from Yokuchi.", she said simply, figuring she should let the rules be known - that was until she decided to change them.

She took a moment to look the girl up and down as Vivian leaned back on the kitchen table – the knife still spinning. ”So, kid.. what's your name? What's your life story? What's your hobbies?” Vivian stopped there, figuring that would be more then enough information to sustain her: she just really liked Espi's voice and wanted a chance to hear her talk.
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:06 am

Oooookay. So, so far she hadn't been injured. No broken bones, no slicing and dicing. In fact, Vivian hadn't put a single hand on her in any sort of violent fashion. All in all, it was better then most kidnapping stories she had heard. She had been led to Fubuki, through the village, and into what she assumed was Vivian's own private apartment – a one bedroom from what a quick glance could tell her – since the other female looked so comfortable there. She had then been placed on a rather comfortable couch, unrestrained. Again, all cool points for her kidnapper.

She blinked several times as she watched Vivian twirl her kunai; her attention focused on the knife while she listened to the female speak. Basically, the same rules as before applied: so long as she did what this female said she wasn't going to be harmed. Since that had been the case so far, and Vivian had kept her word, she had no reason to believe otherwise.

Figuring that telling the truth probably went along with doing what she said, and also having no reason to lie, Espi answered Vivian's questions. “My name is Espi. My life story is kind of dramatic, but since you asked: I grew up with my parents and no siblings. I went into the Academy, did well but wasn't top of my class. When I was graduating a group of missing-nin attacked my village and one targeted the Academy. A few of my friends were killed and a nasty Genjutsu was placed on me: my dad killed the missing-nin who attacked me and freed me. I ended up in the hospital for quite a few weeks afterward. Then when I was released I was told I had to see a shrink because they said that the Genjutsu damaged my mind.” She paused and took a deep breath so that she could continue on: it was easier to do it all at once then to really stop and have to think too hard on it. ”When I was ten years old, ANBU from my village came in the middle of the night and killed my parents in front of me. They said that they were traitors to the village, but they wouldn't tell me exactly what they did. They used a Genjutsu on me to make me tell the truth so they could know for sure if I was involved in whatever it was that my parents did. Zaiaku, who I had done a mission with a few days earlier, heard me I guess and came to see what was going on. He took me in when he realized what the ANBU had done. My life has been pretty uneventful since then – well, up until you kidnapping me.”

Remembering suddenly that Vivian had also asked one other question she quickly added, ”As far as hobbies go I like to play Pokemon on my game boy, which I left behind unless you bothered to grab my bag. It's what I do, all of the time. It keeps me calm.” She finally focused her gaze off of the kunai the female was twirling and on to her face. ”So, do I get to know you who are? Or at least what I'm to call you? Also, what do you plan on doing with me? Or to me?” Most kidnap victims probably wouldn't have had the courage to ask, but Espi was cut from a different cloth: besides, she wanted to know what she had to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:25 am

The kunai suddenly stopped spinning around her finger, the blade biting into Vivian's skin and drawing the thinnest line of blood. Normally, the little bit of pain would have been enough to gain a pleasurable response from the female, but not right at this moment because she was so intently fixated on Espi. The other female, Espi, showed no visible signs of lying. In fact, Vivian doubted anyone could have come up with such a good story on the fly like that. This girl had been through hell: first losing several of her friends, then being attacked with a Genjutsu the likes of which damaged her mind, and then watching her parents die right in front of her at the hand of her own villages ANBU. All by the age of ten. The fact that she had been taken in by someone else was lucky for the girl as it had likely spared her a trip to the orphanage considering she made it sound like she didn't have any other family.

”No, I didn't grab your bag, but I can get you another game boy and any game you want...”, Vivian responded. Anything to make the female more comfortable while she stayed here.

"Call me Vivian. To answer your question I suppose it was because I was bored: I get tired of things easily, I find them dull. So I wanted something, or someone, new to play with. I decided to go looking outside of my village for said play thing, and I found you...", Vivian answered honestly.

With a sigh Vivian put the kunai down on the counter; it was still close enough for her to reach it, but she no longer felt like she needed nor wanted to use it. This other female had gone through all kinds of hell, and she had no urge to put her through more: Vivian was a kinky bitch, yes, but she wasn't cruel nor was she evil. ”Why did you stay? I mean, I'm just trying to understand here. If what you're telling me is true why did you stay in Yokuchi? Why not just bail out of your village and go somewhere else?”, Vivian asked, unable to really and truly help herself. This female intrigued her, more and more, and she just had to know.
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:43 am

Vivian: it was a pretty name, and an easy to remember one. Of course, she had to momentarily remind herself that she shouldn't be thinking such thoughts – she was the prisoner of a much stronger then her shinobi. She was at the other females mercy, and surely there was nothing she could do about it.

However, the smallest spark of hope appeared in her when she heard the other female say that while she hadn't grabbed her bag she would get her another game boy, and any game she wanted. ”I want Pokemon Ruby, it's my favorite.”, she responded instantly, her voice brightening up slightly at the prospect. Surely this female couldn't be all that bad if she was willing to provide her such a luxury as that?

”....” She had nothing to respond with when it came to Vivian's brutal honesty: the other female had been looking for a plaything, and Espi was certain she didn't want to know the details of what Vivian had wanted to do with that person. Still.. if she was willing to get her that game, she couldn't be all bad – it was a thought Espi just couldn't shake off.

As she watched Vivian put down the knife that sliver of hope she was already feeling blossomed into something bigger: though she was smart enough to realize that even if it wasn't in arms reach of Vivian – which it was – she would never make it to it in time to do anything to the other girl. At her next round of questions Espi shifted uncomfortably: it wasn't like the thought of leaving Yokuchi had never crossed her mind before, because it certainly had. ”It's not like it didn't cross my mind or anything. I thought about it a lot. Honestly I wanted to kill those ANBU who killed my parents and then leave Yokuchi for good. But, I knew no good would come of it. Besides, even if I had left the village where would I have gone? I have no other family anywhere. I would have been a very lowly skilled Genin out surviving the wilds alone with no one to have my back. That's not exactly the smartest plan, even if leaving was all I could think about.”, she responded honestly.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:53 am

”I'll make sure I get the right game for you, then.”, Vivian responded. She was essentially giving her word, and she never backed down from what she said. She would ensure that the other female was well cared for as long as she was with Vivian, it as after all the least she could do.

Vivian watched as the other female shifted in what she could tell was an uncomfortable way at Vivian's latest round of questioning: that alone told Vivian that it was a thought that had crossed the younger female's mind on at least one occasion. She listened as Espi admitted that she had thought about leaving a lot, and that more then that she had thought about seeking revenge against Yokuchi's ANBU for the death of her parents: something that took balls to even admit, let alone try to actually do. She listened then as the female explained why she hadn't: she was under-skilled, a Genin who would have no one to watch her back and no where to actually go. She would have been stuck living in the wilds on her own, fending for herself. It wasn't a pretty idea, even Vivian could understand that.

That brought up a fresh question in Vivian's mind, one that would decide Vivian's next course of action: ”What about now? Do you still want to leave Yokuchi? If you could be promised a place to stay: a roof over your head, food in your belly, your other needs to be met, and safety. Would you decide to remain here?” Oh, Vivian was definitely going out on a limb here and she knew it, but nothing ventured was nothing gained.
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:13 am

She was about to comment about the game when Vivian's next round of questioning stopped her cold: oh god, how could she answer that? How should she answer that to be exact? The answer to the question had sprung up so quickly in her mind that she hadn't even had to think about it: yes, she would remain here. She would stay and be taken care of and start a life in a new place free from heartache and sorrow.

God, the very idea of how quickly that thought came to her mind scared her. It scared her something fierce. Especially because the person asking that very question was the exact person who had removed her by force from her village to begin with.

But, she couldn't lie. More importantly she didn't want to lie. ”I....” She took a deep breath, cleared her throat, and decided to try again. ”If given that option I would remain here.” Oh god, she had said it. She had stepped out on that very thin limb. All she could do now was fly or fall, and she was sure she'd find out which it was the next time Vivian spoke. She could feel her heart beating hard and fast in her chest, hear the rush of blood through her ears. It took all of her inner strength to remain seated and still instead of squirming uncomfortably like she wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:25 am

Bingo. That was the answer that Vivian was looking for: she wouldn't have to threaten or force Espi into staying because she was willing to do that all on her own. Vivian would show her what it was like to have a good life and ensure that she was well cared for. In return she got Espi: even if that only went as far as having the other female's company. Of course, Vivian knew it was going to be easier said then actually done – surely this Zaiaku person that Espi had mentioned would come looking for her, or perhaps another higher up in the village when they realized that Espi was gone. But, she would talk to Sixx about that, and perhaps her and her best friend could figure something out.

Vivian picked up her kunai and slipped it into the pouch on her thigh where it belonged: there was no longer any need to keep it out. ”Okay, so here's the deal. This is my apartment; you're welcome to stay here with me. I'd prefer to keep you close, it'll be easier to keep an eye on you and ensure that no one messes with you: Fubuki isn't exactly as safe as it once was. My bed's big enough for three people technically, but if that makes you uncomfortable I'll go out and buy some bunk beds so we each have our own bed to sleep in. My house is your house essentially. You can come and go as you please, I'm not going to keep you a prisoner here. If there's something you need or want all you have to do is tell me, and we'll also work out something so that you have spending money and such to do what you please with. From time to time you'll see my best friend Sixx; Sixx has a key to the apartment and access to come and go as Sixx pleases. No one will harm you, that I can promise you. In a little while we'll go out and do a bit of shopping to get you some things to make your stay more comfortable, too. I know you'll need warmer clothing then me since you're not used to the weather. Sound good to you?”

Vivian was definitely stepping into very deep water here, but it was a damn good thing she knew how to swim. If this worked out it would be the start of something new, and new was good.
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:36 am

She listened as Vivian described that she would be well taken care of: Vivian would buy her the things she needed as well as things to make her more comfortable. She wouldn't be kept as a prisoner and could come and go as she wanted; though Vivian advised she stay close so that she could be kept safe since the village was apparently a bit on the dangerous side. Every so often Sixx, a friend of Vivian's, would likely visit which means there'd be more people for her to interact with and get to know. Vivian even offered to buy a set of bunk beds if Espi was shy about sharing a bed with her.

Espi glanced over to Vivian's bed and saw that it was indeed large enough to fit at least three people comfortably; there was no reason for a bunk bed. If this female hadn't harmed her so far then the chances of her doing so were slim to little now, so it wasn't a concern. ”A bunk bed isn't necessary. You've given me no reason not to trust you, and you told me that no one will harm me, I'm assuming that means you as well. So, I'm going to go out on a limb and trust you. But, I do have to ask, Vivian: why are you doing this for me?” That was the last important question she had; and even as she asked she shifted into a far more comfortable sitting position on the couch: not that Espi hadn't been comfortable before, but she liked to sprawl.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Vivian listened as the other female stated that a bunk bed wasn't necessary; apparently this female trusted Vivian more then Viv thought she was going to be. It was at least a step in the right direction. ”You're correct. I won't hurt you, either. I won't do anything to you that you don't give me permission to.” Not exactly how Vivian often did things: she was naturally a dominating person who did what she wanted when she wanted and to whoever the hell she wanted to. But, there was something about this girl that made her want to... behave herself.

At Espi's question Vivian couldn't help but frown thoughtfully. She shook her head after several seconds of silence, not wanting the girl to think she was ignoring her. ”I'm not sure, Espi. I haven't over analyzed it yet. When I went to Yokuchi I had every intention of coming back with a toy to play with until I broke it... But, just the short period of time I've spent with you, just the little bit that I've learned about you... it makes me want to be good, it makes me want to behave myself. That's not normal for me.” She laughed suddenly, realizing yet another thing that was changing about her. ”Hell, I'm telling you things about me that only my best friend knows, and I've known Sixx for forever...”

She noticed that the other female seemed more comfortable; she was at least sitting now how she wanted to sit rather then how Vivian had put her. ”Do you want to hang out here for a while, or do you want to go to the market with me so we can get you that game and some warmer clothing that actually fit you?” Vivian asked suddenly: she couldn't help but feel like she wanted to take care of the other girl...Weird for her.
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:19 pm

She watched the other female with great interest as she listened to the next words she spoke: apparently there was something about herself that was causing Vivian to act differently then what she had originally intended. Espi wasn't going to complain of course: this was better then being played with until she was broken, and she had plenty of imagination to let her easily figure out what the other female had been alluding to.

At her question about going out to the market Espi bit her bottom lip for a moment and then shook her head no. ”I'm not really in a hurry to go back out in the cold.”, Espi answered honestly.

And then another question popped into Espi's mind: she wanted to know what the catch was behind all of this. What Vivian was going to be getting out of the whole deal. ”Vivian.. what do you get out of all of this though? I mean, you taking care of me, what do you get out of it in return. Also, what's the catch to all of this? What's the thing that's going to have me thinking 'oh shit' to myself in the morning after my brain's has plenty of time to process all of this?” Perhaps the catch and what Vivian got out of this were one in the same, but she had to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Vivian nodded in understanding to Espi not wanting to go back out in the cold quite yet, and if she were honest with herself she knew it would likely be smart to keep her hidden for a while. Perhaps she would even be able to talk the other female into changing her appearance into something that would help her better to blend in with the other Fubuki villagers. As it was she was going to stand out; everything about the younger female shouted different – not that that was a bad thing as it definitely intrigued Viv.

Vivian bit her cheek for a moment in contemplation: she was certain she had a game boy or something around in her apartment that would keep the girl's attention and keep her at least satisfied until a market trip was completed. She went over to the junk drawer in her kitchen and began to dig around while listening to Espi's lovely voice once more.

The question caused her to stop and look up though, tilting her head a bit to the side as one often did when in heavy contemplation. This was a trickier question to answer because she wasn't quite sure that Espi would like what she was about to hear. But, she had a right to hear it – or so this new leaf Vivian was turning over said. Deciding to address the first question first – as it was the easiest – she went back to digging in the drawer while she spoke, ”I get your company. One day that might lead to more things, but as I said I will not force you to do something you do not want to. However, I make it my goal to change your mind, to persuade you, to be willing to try things...”

Vivian then looked up, wanting to look straight at Espi as she answered the next portion of her question. ”The catch? I suppose that would be that, despite the freedom I'm giving you and the fact that you've made the choice to stay on your own, you are still very much mine. I will never share you, I will never allow anyone else to take you away from me. I will never sit back and willingly allow another person to even so much as touch you. I will fulfill all of your fantasies, I will provide you with everything and anything you could ever wish for while ensuring that you're well taken care of. But I will never, ever, let you go.” She would stare at the other female for a moment to judge her reaction before returning her attention to the drawer.

She dug for another second or two before finding what she was looking for: an old but in well condition game boy and several games. A shift of her hand and she had found batteries too. She pulled it all out and popped in a fresh set before checking to make sure the device turned on. She kept silent, allowing Espi a moment to fully grasp what Vivian had said and what it all meant for her. She would then walk across the room and sit on the couch next to Espi, provided that the female didn't move: she would then hand over the game boy with several Pokemon games. ”This should tide you over until we can get you a better one, and the actual Pokemon game you requested.”
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:47 pm

”.....” Once more Vivian hit her with the brutal but honest truth. It was a trait in the other female she could admire rather well despite the circumstances: she didn't beat around the bush nor did she sugar coat things. Of course, that meant that Espi now knew exactly how things stood, or at least for the most part anyway. She was Vivian's: she would be well taken care of, and apparently her every whim and fancy would be attended to, while she would also be given freedom and not be locked up as she had been expecting to be. However, she was and likely forever would remain Vivian's.

It was an odd situation, but Espi didn't feel frightened, she felt excited and intrigued. Perhaps it had something to do with her partially broken mind, or perhaps Espi just truly liked being kept as a.. pet?

”Ookay...”, the word was drawn out as she watched Vivian finish digging in the drawer, pull out a game boy, check to ensure it worked, and then come join her on the couch. Espi didn't move away and in fact took the game boy and the games from Vivian when the older female handed them over. She looked the games over, deciding on one quickly enough, and putting the cartridge into the tiny system.

However, instead of turning the game on and getting absorbed in it as she knew she would she instead focused herself once more on Vivian. ”How will you explain me to people? I mean... I'm obviously above the typical slave status from what you're describing. I'd like to know what I'm considered to you.”

”Also, I think I should tell you in regards to what you said earlier... I don't have experience with the things I believe you're alluding to. I've never been with anyone else in any fashion; I haven't even had a first kiss.”, Espi suddenly admitted, her cheeks reddening from embarrassment. But, she felt it needed to be said so that Vivian knew where Espi stood on matters such as those.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:31 am

Vivian watched, smiling gently, as Espi took the games and the game system from her. The girl didn't seem to be freaking out, and she definitely wasn't begging for her freedom. It was odd, in fact, to watch the other female so readily accept how things now stood. It made her wonder exactly why this was: was Espi's mind so badly damaged that she was unable to fully process this situation to the fullest or was it perhaps that Espi enjoyed the idea of being Vivian's? She was sure she would find out sooner rather then later the answer to her question.

Vivian lifted a hand and pushed some of her pink bangs out of her face. Espi's latest question made her smile fully. ”You're correct. You're much more then a slave to me. I believe pet would best describe our relationship.” Once more Vivian watched her, judging her facial expressions and waiting to see her reaction to yet another honest answer.

She mulled over Espi's latest bit of information as well: she caught on to what Espi was attempting to say even though the girl was obviously too embarrassed to fully say it – she was untouched, pure. The information caused her claiming instincts to go into full swing: she already hadn't been willing to share Espi before, but now it was stronger and she knew her reaction towards anyone attempting to touch the other female or take her away would be purely violent now.

Vivian would lift her hand and slowly reach out to Espi. If the girl didn't move or jerk back – which was a common reaction for people in her situation, though Espi seemed to be far different then the norm – Vivian would gently stroke her right cheek with her left hand, fingers trailing over the redness that revealed her embarrassment. ”There's nothing to be embarrassed about, and there's nothing you can't tell me. I'm quite pleased to hear that you're pure as freshly fallen snow, and I promise that I will make sure you remain as such until you're ready.”

Suddenly Vivian felt her right hand twitch and a familiar urge, one she had been suppressing far longer then she normally did flare up: her need for pain, her need to hurt. She never usually allowed herself to go this long without satisfying the urge and now it was staring her right in the face – if she didn't handle herself soon she would likely risk her own death. Of course, she couldn't harm Espi, she had already promised the female that much: nothing would happen to her without her consent. There was also no one else around which meant she was going to have to harm herself to suppress it. ”Ex...excuse me for a moment.”, Vivian said as she got up and off of the couch. She crossed the several feet between the couch and the bathroom door; entering inside she closed the door behind herself and leaned on the counter.

With her butt resting against the counter she pulled a kunai out of the pouch strapped to her leg. Breathing slightly heavy she lifted her shirt to reveal her flat stomach. She took the tip of the kunai blade and pressed it into her flesh as she drew the blade across it. A cut was created in her stomach – nothing deep enough to cause serious injury – and blood welled from the line. Vivian let out a moan that was a mixture of both pain and pleasure. While she cut herself the one thought that crossed her mind as relief spread through her was how she was going to describe her vice to Espi: surely this would break the other females calm demeanor and sending her fleeing?
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:03 pm

A pet? Espi could deal with that: if anything she was definitely a glorified one. Deciding to fully trust in Vivian she allowed the other female to reach out and touch her cheek – they had to be rosy, her face felt like it was on fire, and that was a definite sign that she was blushing. Her own smile spread across her face as she listened to Vivian tell her that there was nothing she couldn't say, nothing she couldn't tell her. Vivian seemed quite pleased that she was as pure as she was, and again she listened as Vivian reassured her that nothing would happen to her until she was ready.

And then Vivian was suddenly getting up and practically running to the bathroom. Espi frowned slightly at the females sudden reaction and stared at the bathroom door for several seconds before she cautiously got up from the couch. She crossed the several feet Vivian had seconds ago and stood outside of the door. She pressed her ear to the door, listening for a moment, and hearing what sounded almost like a pained groan from the bathroom. Espi's inner medic suddenly kicking into high gear she opened the bathroom door without knocking.

The sight that met her lavender colored gaze caused her to take pause with her mouth slightly open: Vivian was cutting herself! ”What... no, don't do that!” Espi rushed in, grabbing a towel off of the counter and knocking Vivian's hand with the kunai away from the cut mark. She pressed the towel against the wound, allowing it to absorb the blood while applying pressure enough to stop the bleeding before it got too bad. ”Why did you do that?”, she asked Vivian, looking into the other female's face.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Vivian had been so caught up, so entranced by what she was doing, that she didn't even notice the door opening until it fully was. And then Espi was rushing in, grabbing a towel, and knocking Vivian's hand with the weapon in it away so that she could press the towel against her bleeding cut. Vivian didn't so much as wince when the towel was placed against the open wound, in fact another groan that was a mixture of pain and pleasure escaped her. She dropped the blood covered kunai to the floor and looked down, watching Espi quickly put a stop to the flow of blood: the cut wasn't all that deep after all.

It took her several seconds before she was able to speak, to begin to try and explain why she had done what she did, ”When I was younger I was kidnapped, tortured. At some point during the whole long process it became clear that I... had a different response then most people do when in pain. I got off to it, sexually. Ever since then it became like an addition. Just like how a druggie can't overcome theirs completely I cannot overcome this. If I don't hurt someone else, or myself, every so often then I... Well. I won't be able to control myself, and I'll inflict wounds on myself so horribly that I could end up killing myself in the process. I've had a couple close calls because of it in the past few years.”

Vivian sighed. ”This was why I was looking for a new... toy. Someone to play with until they broke. But, like I said, I won't hurt you... I won't do anything to you that you don't ask me to. Therefore, this is how I have to fix my issue.” Vivian watched her face, wanting to see if this perhaps would be too much for her: she was still expecting Espi to go fleeing from the room at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Espi listened patiently as Vivian explained to her why she had done what she did. Her brows furrowed as a frown slipped across her face: she wasn't quite sure what was happening between the pair of them, but even though Espi had been rightfully kidnapped by Vivian she still felt the strong desire to protect her. To keep her from harming herself. Of course, that meant that Espi was either going to have to find someone else for Vivian to harm, or allow Vivian to harm her.

In all honesty it should have taken Espi longer then three seconds to come to her decision, it should have been a thought process that lasted minutes, hours, perhaps even longer. Or, perhaps it should have been a direct and resounding 'no' that bounced all around through her head. Instead, Espi simply said ”Then hurt me. I don't want to see you harm yourself, and I definitely don't want to see you snap like you mentioned and kill yourself, or come close.”

Figuring that Vivian might try and argue she quickly added on, ”I know what I'm asking you to do, and I know you already said no harm would come to me: that nothing would be done to me without my permission. But, I see the wound you inflicted on yourself isn't deep, and I have some basic medical knowledge. If that's all you have to do to inflict pain, or something similar, then I'll do it. I'll do it to keep you safe... just like you said you would keep me safe. Please, let me feel like I'm at least giving something back in this situation...”
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 pm

”.....”

Vivian was speechless. In all of her wondering on how things were going to play out between herself and Espi this had not been on the list of possibilities. She was totally and utterly shocked to the point to where she was unable to form words or speak at all for several seconds while her mind processed this: Espi had just given Vivian permission to hurt her, deciding that she would rather hurt then to watch Vivian hurt herself.

Vivian couldn't even argue because Espi's point of view made total and complete sense to her: not that, of course, that made things any better. Vivian lifted her right hand and rubbed at her face with a groan. ”Are you sure, Espi? Do you know what you're really getting yourself into?” Most people took years to get into the kinky bondage type shit, and here Espi was trying to dive head first into it instead of wading through the kiddy pool for a while.

I know how to heal, very well at that... so anything I did to you wouldn't be lasting. But, are you absolutely sure this is what you want?”
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Espi felt a shiver run through her that had nothing to do with the cold as Vivian's apartment was at a comfortable temperature at the moment. No, this shiver was all about the bridge she was about to be jumping off of. Espi nodded her head yes: indicating that she was sure that this was what she wanted. In truth she had no idea what she was getting into but Espi was tired of playing it safe: she had been hurt enough throughout her life by playing it safe and if she figured she was going to be hurt again at least it'd be while she was living dangerously.

”Yes, I'm sure. This is what I want.” To prove her point she bent down and picked up the kunai that she had knocked out of Vivian's hand off of the floor. She stood back up once she had it and placed it in Vivian's right hand. ”When this urge of yours picks up I want you to let me know.. I want you to deal with it by using me. Do whatever you want to me to make me hurt. In fact.. you can do anything you want to me, period.”
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:38 pm

”....” It was time to test her resolve. Espi was saying that she wanted Vivian to use her as her outlet for pain – that she could do anything she wanted to her - and that was all well and good in speech, but it was time to see how well that went over in practice. ”I'm going to come at you Espi. If at anytime you want me to stop what I'm doing you say 'blue'. That will be our safe word; because stop, please, and don't mean very little to me.”, Vivian carefully explained. She would wait to see if Espi gave her a sign that she understood; a spoken word or a nod.

When she would have this sign, if it was indeed given, she would suddenly move. The kunai would leave her hand – she had no use for it for what she wanted to do – and clatter to the floor. With her hands free she would grab up Espi by the waist and pin her to the bathroom wall. Her right knee would find a place between Espi's legs – forcing them apart if needed, effectively allowing Espi to essentially sit on it while her legs dangled freely in the air. Vivian, with Espi on her knee, would grab both of Espi's hands and bring them up and over her head; once they were together she would hold them both with her left hand. This left Vivian with one leg on the ground and one arm free while Espi was left up too high for her legs to reach the floor and her arms pinned: helpless.

”Is this what you want, Espi? Hmm?”, as Vivian asked her question her free hand would find Espi's hair, tugging her head back by the hair while not pulling hard enough to actually remove hair. ”You want me to hurt you? To do whatever I want to you?” Vivian watched her carefully while listening for the safe word. She was fully prepared to let Espi go, to stop instantly what she was doing, and she was expecting to have to. But, time would tell...
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:57 pm

She listened carefully to Vivian's words: this was likely a test, and the way out of the test was in the form of what Vivian had called a safe word. This safe word was simple enough; the color 'blue'. Easy to remember, easy to say. Even though Espi felt her heart pounding in her chest, her adrenaline rushing, she nodded. She had no idea what to expect, but she had said that Vivian could do this to her, that she was willing to give herself to Vivian like this, and she wasn't going to change her mind now.

Vivian dropped the kunai and came at her. Espi was pinned to the wall and her legs were separated with one of her knees: Espi gasped in response, her feet no longer touching the floor. Before she had a chance to respond to this though her arms were pulled up and above her headd and pinned there with one of Vivian's hands. This of course was before Vivian had grabbed Espi's hair, pulling on it enough to cause pressure and a bit of pain without actually ripping any out.

Espi was helpless.

She should have been terrified.

She should have been screaming out the safe word. Screaming 'blue' at the top of her lungs until she was released.

But she wasn't.

Instead, Espi felt excited. Being in this position, being completely at Vivian's mercy, completely and totally helpless... it gave her a rush of emotion she couldn't quite understand, but that she enjoyed nonetheless. ”Y...yes. Yes. I want you to do whatever you want to me. Hurt me, use me for whatever. Like you said, I am yours.” Espi was breathing hard in response to the surge of emotions and excitement, and she found herself wondering what Vivian was going to do next. What would happen to her now?
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Vivian could easily see the fact that Espi was breathing harder then she had been, though of this was from fear or excitement she didn't know. Either way, the safe word hadn't been spoken, and that intrigued her. As Espi answered the question she had asked her she couldn't help but grin: even like this Espi was still willing to allow her to do whatever she wanted to her. Vivian let out a groan, enjoying hearing Espi say that she was hers. ”You're right. You are mine. Forever....”

The hand that was in Espi's hair was removed carefully, ensuring she didn't snag any and rip any out. She trailed the fingertips of her right hand down the side of Espi's neck, down her collarbone, and then down over her breasts. Her fingers stopped in the center of Espi's chest: she rested her fingertips there while simply feeling her rapidly beating heart.

Vivian chuckled suddenly, ”My precious pet.. you're either absolutely terrified or excited. Or perhaps a bit of both?” Vivian leaned forward, pressing as much of her body as she could against Espi: she was enjoying using her heart beat to judge her level of excitement and fear and therefore kept her hand between the other female's breasts. ”Let's see how you respond to this...” The words spoken would be the only warning of what was to come as Vivian closed the distance between herself and Espi, her lips pressed against Espi's in a kiss – a very demanding one. As she pulled back she would bite Espi's lip, using a canine to draw the smallest bit of blood from the other female. It didn't take a lot for Vivian to 'get off' when it came to harming others, and especially when it came to Espi: dominating her just like this was enough.

And then Vivian was easing off of Espi: she didn't want to go too hard too fast, especially with how little experience Espi had. Vivian had 'gotten off' and was satisfied, she had also staked her claim on Espi by claiming her first kiss. It was enough for now. She released Espi's hands, moving her hands to her hips and holding her by the hips as she removed her leg from between the other females legs. She would then gently sit Espi back down on her feet and step back.
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 pm

”Both.”, Espi answered honestly: she felt no urge at all to lie to Vivian, in fact she felt quite the opposite – she wanted the female to know everything and anything she was thinking. Strange for a shinobi who had grown up being taught secrecy to want such a thing, but want it she did.

And then Vivian was moving closer, pressing her body against hers while her hand remained over her heart, and between her breasts. The closeness only caused her heartbeat to accelerate further, but it was nothing compared to how it jumped when Vivian suddenly kissed her. The kiss was hard, demanding, and everything that Espi had hoped for. She returned it eagerly, though before long Vivian was pulling away, leaving Espi with the parting gift of a very slightly bleeding lip. It was an experience that Espi wasn't going to ever forget, something she wondered if Vivian had done on purpose.

Then Espi was being let go, Vivian going from roughly handling to her gently. The change caused her mind to whirl, and she knew it would be something she would just have to get used to, because she had every intention to stick around and allow more of this.

And then Vivian was moving away, giving her space. Space she didn't want. A soft whine of a sound escaped Espi in protest and she crossed the distance, leaning gently against Vivian and wrapping her arms around her. As soon as contact was made she calmed instantly, smiling as she closed her eyes with her head resting against the other female.

[Going to end this here, and pick up on a new thread~]
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Vivian hadn't known entirely what to expect; oh she had done that to people in the past, sure. However, none of them had ever responded quite like Espi: Espi wanted this, it was as simple as that. So, she was equally surprised when she backed up to give Espi some space that the female made a whine of protest before crossing the distance between them and hugging Vivian. Vivian's own protective instincts kicked in and she wrapped her arms back around the girl, holding her close and tight to her.

This was definitely going to be the beginning of something different but new...

As Vivian just held Espi close, she allowed her mind to wander to everything she wanted to do for the girl: all of the shopping they would have to accomplish sooner rather than later.

[Exiting the Thread]

Word Count: 4,525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]   The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Blue [Espi, Sixx, or Invite]
Page 1 of 1