Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bankai's [jutsu reg]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Bankai's [jutsu reg] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bankai's [jutsu reg]   Bankai's [jutsu reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:50 am

Bankai wrote:
Name: Light release: Real Holographic Shuriken Skill
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Offensive
Element: Light
Range: 20 meters
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 1 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: using concepts of the holographic skill the user sends off one light shuriken and it multiplies into fifty shuriken. However, when looked at through the human eye it is seen as normal shuriken.  However each shuriken accounts for being equal to a Light Release: Light Shuriken. An opponent with a high enough REA stat will be able to tell that these are not real shuriken.

--------------------

Name: Light release: Shining Angel Blast Skill
Type: Offensive|| Supplementary
Range: 50 meters
Duration:
Cool down: Duration + 5 posts
Description: The user sends forth a great deal of light towards the opponent, taking in a green tint to it as it forms the figure of an angelic figure with a tangible body with four large wings. The body cannot be affected by taijutsu attacks due to its nature. Ninjutsu can affect it but to kill it, the user must be incapacitated or forced to dissolve it with genjutsu. It is nine feet in height, and slender in form with a majestic robe about its frame. The angel is capable of acting on its own and can attack using its wings, taijutsu and any light jutsu that the user posses. It is equally strong and fast as the user when using physical attacks. As its own ability, for a great burst of damage the angel can run into the target, same speed the user is able to move at, and explodes in a blast of light. The burst causes A rank concussive damage for the light explosion and 3rd degree burns are inflicted on the opponent if they are caught in the blast. If they are caught in the blast then the exposed areas on their body will be affected. The range of the blast is 50 meters.
--------------------
Name: Light release: Concentrate
Canon/Custom: Custom
Range: Blast reaches up to 70 meters.
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: The user gathers light around them, it focuses into a ball of light in front of his palm. This causes an intense shot of light as suddenly all the light in that area comes from the one point. Then, the user releases the light in a laser beam shot that is 10 meters in diameter of destructive power. The light beam shot can cause concussive burning damage. Which if hits can easily break an opponent's bones for internal damage and also causes 3rd degree burns to exposed areas of the skin.

You're not getting 50 shuriken at C-rank. You'll get 6 at most.

Shining Angel Blast Skill approved.

You're not firing a 10 meter wide beam 70 meters. In context, that's a beam that nearly 45 feet wide flying 3/4ths the length of a football field. Not happening. 3 meters wide sure, but not 10 meters.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Bankai's [jutsu reg]   Bankai's [jutsu reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:03 am

Bankai wrote:
Name: Light release: Real Holographic Shuriken Skill
Range: 20 meters
Duration: 1 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: using concepts of the holographic skill the user sends off one light shuriken and it multiplies into six shuriken. However, when looked at through the human eye it is seen as normal shuriken.  However each shuriken accounts for being equal to a Light Release: Light Shuriken. An opponent with a high enough REA stat will be able to tell that these are not real shuriken.
--------------------
Name: Light release: Concentrate
Canon/Custom: Custom
Range: Blast reaches up to 70 meters.
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: The user gathers light around them, it focuses into a ball of light in front of his palm. This causes an intense shot of light as suddenly all the light in that area comes from the one point. Then, the user releases the light in a laser beam shot that is 3 meters in diameter of destructive power. The light beam shot can cause concussive burning damage. Which if hits can easily break an opponent's bones for internal damage and also causes 3rd degree burns to exposed areas of the skin.

Shuriken skill and Concentrate approved.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Bankai's [jutsu reg]   Bankai's [jutsu reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Bankai wrote:
Massive taijutsu training
https://ninjaballad.rpg-board.net/t732-taijutsu-training-closed
Gains: 10, 341 words

Rp link: https://ninjaballad.rpg-board.net/t631p15-having-a-meeting-of-sorts-open-to-senri
Gains: 1,765 words

total word gain: 12, 106 words

I will be using 7,700 words to raise my taijutsu stat from D to A which leaves 4,406 words remain.
i will use the rest of words to raise my speed and reaction stat from C2 to B. which will cost me 4500 words. im a little short in words but i doubt i will be denied this for just a 100 words. if its an issue let me know and i will whip up a fast 100 words.

Rp Link: https://ninjaballad.rpg-board.net/t741-hidden-from-all-eyes-closed-rp#2802
Gains: 3,180 words
Raising my Genjutsu Stat from D to B

Okay, we have some numbers issues here. Taijutsu from D – A is a total of 9,000 words, not 7,700. Please recalculate your numbers for your trainings.

From the Spec Guideline wrote:

Training specialties is super simple. So long as you have the slot to train a specialty, you use the following system:

D-Rank: 2,000 words + 1000 Ryo with teacher OR 3,000 words + 2000 ryo without one
D-C 2,000 words
C-B 3,000 words
B-A 4,000 words
A-S 6,500 words
S-SS 8,000 words

This is for ALL Specialties.

To raise your Reaction and Speed from C-2 to B is only 2,700 words combined for both stats.

From the Stats Guideline wrote:

C2 - C3: 600 words
C3 - B: 750 words

Genjutsu D – B would cost you 5,000 words.

Also, for a side note; we will not even let 100 words slide. You must have all the required words needed for a training to be approved.

Now, please adjust your number's, double check that everything is fixed, and bump this topic again.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Bankai's [jutsu reg]   Bankai's [jutsu reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:14 am

Okay, I'm confused. C2-A0 is 6200 words by my count. C2-B3 is 4900. Unless I'm missing something, your numbers are really off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bankai's [jutsu reg]   Bankai's [jutsu reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bankai's [jutsu reg]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next