Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only]   I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:37 am

Mission Taken:

Jayr was technically off duty; wandering through the market place with her ear buds in but her music on low. She had been planning on doing some shopping, perhaps even buying something to make for dinner that evening for her father and her sister – that was, if they got home on time. However, it would seem that Jayr was, even off duty, in the right place at the right time...

“STOP! THIEF! SOMEONE STOP THAT MAN!”

Jayr heard the shout even over her music and her head jerked up towards the direction that the voice had come from, her long blond hair swaying around her from the sudden motion. She saw in the distance a shop keeper who was standing on top of his outdoor table so that he could see above the crowd and the man was pointing over in the distance towards a figure that was clearly causing issues within the slightly crowded market streets: the man was fleeing with everything he had.

Jayr didn't think, she simply went into action: she took off running as fast as she could – bobbing and weaving her way through the crowds on the streets, many who had stopped to stare at what was going on – and took off after the fleeing man. Some people in the crowd were smart enough to get out of her way as they saw her taking off after the man while others were too busy gawking to know she was coming.

Word Count: 249 / 250
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only]   I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:45 am

A frown formed on Jayr's face as it became harder to chase after the man from the ground: these people really didn't know how to get out of the way, they were just simply far too busy watching. Jayr launched herself up on a nearby barrel and became to chase after the man by jumping from one thing to another; sometimes even grabbing a hold of poles and swinging herself forward that way. It made it easier to keep up with the man and to clear the crowd at the same time.

Her antics of course became noticeable by those stationed around the market, allowing them to become aware that something was indeed going on and putting them on alert – though, they too seemed to want to see how this played out.

When Jayr had cleared enough space, and the crowd was no longer in the way or going to play a factor, she landed back on the ground and continued to run after the guy. “You better stop! You really don't want me taking you down!”, she yelled after the guy, hoping to convince him to stop without having to tackle him: she didn't want to risk breaking her MP3 player after all. Plus, the guy would probably never get to live down having his ass handed to him by a female.

However, he didn't stop and Jayr's face took on its focused look it often did when she was preparing to attack. She gained more ground, finding herself faster than the fleeing thief, and with a sudden spring in her step she launched herself out and towards the fleeing thief. Her arms wrapped around the man's lower stomach as her weight and momentum brought him crashing to the ground. Ignoring the pain of where she scuffed her elbows she climbed up on the man's back, grabbing his arms and pinning them behind his back before he had time to react. “GET OFF ME!”, the man shouted as he struggled beneath Jayr.

Word Count: 334 + 249 = 583 / 250
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only]   I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:51 am

The man continued to struggle but Jayr was just too strong for him so his attempts were feeble at best. “Knock it off, you're not going to get away from me.”, Jayr grumbled loud enough for him to hear. “Man, you better hope I didn't break my MP3 player when I tackled you or else I'mma be pissed..”, she added, noticing that her ear buds were no longer in. Still, she didn't bother to attempt to check at the moment, she didn't after all want to give the guy the chance to get up and start running again.

Several officers made their way through the crowd that seemed to have followed the pair. “What's your name?”, Jayr asked him, attempting to gain some more information she could pass along when she handed the guy off to the officers.

“I'm not telling you anything!”, the man suddenly said, aggressively.

“Suit yourself, buddy. They'll get it out of you one way or another.”
Jayr got to her feet, dragging the culprit along with her. She reached into his pockets with her free hand, removing the stolen items. She gave a nod to the officers who had arrived and handed him over. “He won't give me his name, or any other information. However, I found this stuff in his pockets. I'm going to go return it, y'all have fun with him.”

The officers nodded and began to haul the man away who attempted once more to struggle and get free though it didn't happen. Jayr walked back through the crowd and to the shop the man had stolen from. When she reached it she handed over the stolen items. “Is that all of them?” The shop keeper nodded, thanked her, and took the goods back into his shop to return them where they belonged.

Jayr took that moment to look down and see that her MP3 player had thankfully survived, as had her ear buds. With a sigh of relief Jayr popped the ear buds back into her ears and returned to her shopping, still unsure what she was going to cook that evening for her family for dinner...

Word Count: 358 + 583 = 941 / 250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only]   I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Getcha! [Job, Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1