Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Baki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki    Baki  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am

I'm going to stop you before you get too deep into this.

This isn't going to be allowed. At all. Period.

IF, and that if is HUGE, we allowed someone to tie into the Rabbit Sect history plot like this, it would have happened THOUSANDS of years ago in site time. I mean THOUSANDS. You can argue time dilation and the like, but it's not going to happen.

The only allowed instances of demons and chakra entities and all that are like what happened in Hana's events with the mini-boss Calcifer, or the Hinowa ninja Amatsu's summon Ifrit. It's not even 'chakra' in the sense of what the Rabbit Sect had known about; the 'chakra' they brought with them in their own bodies was the only 'chakra' that ever existed in this world; the ninja and such of this world are harnessing a completely different natural energy that exists in this plane of existence.

You're going to have to basically redo the entire concept of this character, if that 'history' is an accurate telling of what the character is.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Baki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki    Baki  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 am

Hnnn. I don't really like the idea of letting people start with DID, but since we're not using that rule here, I won't push it.

Otherwise, this is fine.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki    Baki  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baki
Page 1 of 1