Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)   Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:03 am

Trembling Nasin took heavy breathes as he held his open wound. A gushing wound that streamed across his body from lower rib cage to waist. Gushing blood Nasin thoughts became erratic as the primal part of his mind clashed with the more intellectual side. One telling him to continuing screaming for help. The other answering. No help would come. No one would save him. "Wolves!" He muttered with anger as he took off his backpack groaning all the while. Laying on his back he would rummage through the pack taking out flint to start a fire and a first aid kit. His hands were shaking he did not have time to cry about his luck.

Quickly rolling over on his stomach Nasin in a sweeping motion of his arms gathered twigs and dry leaves for a fire. Squirming backward he reached over for the flint. Fire would keep this traveler alive. Panting he with the courage he could muster sat up in one swoop as the fire started to grow. Grabbing a skewer from the his backpack beside him he threw into the flames. The pain only grew worse as his hands became more unsteady. Letting go off the wound Nasin picked up the first aid kit quickly rummaging through it gathering the supplies need to ensure his survival.

The pain felt like a dull throbbing before a chorus of sting like sensations ran through his body. The cut wasn't too deep, but if not treated Nasin would bleed out. Grinding his teeth Nasin began to sow the wound without sight of the wound. The only thing guiding his hands were the sensation of needle piercing flesh. Diligent while stitching the wound Nasin would make sure everything was in proper and orderly. This took action took a few minutes. By then he felt dizzy.

Thankful he noticed the fire grew to a respectable size. Looking down he noticed the skewer now glowing red from the heat. The bleeding needed to be stop. No one would look after him if he passed out. No one would care for the wound. Ripping off a part of his shirt which was already ruined Nasin grabbed the skewer. Shame over came the vagabond as tears rolled down his face. Hesitation only lasted for a brief moment as Nasin steeled himself. Pressing the red hot skewer in a repeated X pattern he cauterized the wound all the while screaming. Gasping for more air only made the pain worse. The mind can only tolerate so much before shutting down. Nasin knew this. Half way down the wound he felt his grip on consciousness loosen.

Nasin knew his limit was near. Everything would end. No more lessons. No more traveling. No more new memories. "I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DIE A SHITTY SLUM KID!" Nasin screaming poured all his willpower into finishing his treatment, before the skewer cool down. The wound no longer bleeding was sealed shut by fused flesh and stitches. Nasin passing out nest the fire woke up within the next three days.

Be it the work of god or a token from the devil Nasin wasn't eaten by the wildlife. Nasin within the confines of his slumber was doomed to repeat his misfortune. It was when the genin was traveling that he was unknowingly being followed by a pair of wolves. The pair had been stalking Nasin as he left a trail of food inedible for humans behind his wake. It was when Nasin decided to rest near a cliff with small passage that he noticed two wolves tired of waiting lunge towards him. The first was promptly thrown down to the cliff. The second ended up in a small skirmish with Nasin. The two fighting both plunged down the cliff.

Amidst tumbling down the angled cliff Nasin was cut by a jagged rocks. The wolf met the fate of sudden and short drop as it’s neck was snapped. The only reason Nasin lived was his awkward landing on his heavy backpack which cushioned his fall. This memory rung in a repeated loop as he slept.

Upon waking up with a sudden jerk Nasin groaning loudly held an arm over his wound as he burst into a short laughing fit. The laughing only made the pain grow, but the relief of being of alive outweigh the pain. Gently sitting up Nasin scanned his area. The fire obviously died out long ago, first aid kit still had antibiotics unbroken by the fall and from what he could tell by glancing most of his camping gear was ruined. Grabbing a syringe from the kit he quietly extract the antibiotic. After which he promptly injected just above his wound. The rest of the day was spent laying on his back in a hazy state.  The following days were spent eating, tending to wounds and sleeping.

Nasin would start his traveling again with far less equipment as soon as he could walk.  After a week of walking he was greeted by a patrolling squad who with quick force put Nasin in chains for breaking into the ruins of their homeland.  They took Nasin to the nearest city which happened to be the the capital where he was tossed into a cell coughing up blood from the rough handling. It would be a few days before he was taken out to meet with Jai.

From what Nasin could gather Jai wasn’t a kage per say, but held the authority of one. Two guards grabbing the Nasin by the arm took him to Jai. Sitting on his knees being constrained by chains Nasin quietly waited for Jai to come into the room. Remaining quiet he only asked for water.

Last edited by Nasin on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)   Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 am

The Commander General didnt say a word for a moment as he stepped into his office. Instead, he quietly stared at the male before him, hands resting on the kashira of Mangekyou, which was held out before the Commander General as if it were a cane. According to the patrol, this man had been caught haven broken into one of the ruins on the outskirts of the village, something that was punishable with prison time in Hanagakure. Gold eyes rested on the male, taking in his measure. Upon searching the young male, it was found that he as a shinobi -- the Yokuchi headband was proof of that. Given that, it was raising a few questions.

Why was he in Hana? Was he a spy for his village? Why would Yokuchi want to spy on Hana? He would find out soon enough...

At the male's request for water, Jai would nod to his assistant, Xio Mishima. In return, the male would step out of the office for a moment to fetch a bottle of water for Nasin. When Xio returned and sat the bottle of water on a nearby table, Jai took a position in front of his desk, still holding the Mangekyou. After a brief moment, the Commander General nodded to the armed guards standing beside the door.

"Release him, then leave."

"Yessir!" As quickly as he'd been brought in, Nasin was released from the chains that held him. Nodding to chair at the table upon which the bottle of water sat, the Commander General would wait until the man had a moment to drink and compose himself. He wasn't afraid of this man to have him unchained, even if he was not from another village -- Xio was had one hell of a shot, and at this range, even from the beside the door. In addition, Jai himself was no slouch. Even with so small of a distance as five meters away like Nasin was, Jai would be able to counteract this male before he could do anything.

Head tipping to the side, the male would wait a moment longer, before speaking again.

"What is your name, son?"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)   Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:25 pm

No longer bound by chains lifted Nasin's spirits as did the receiving of water. Picking it up he drank quietly enjoy the feeling of clean water running through his body. Taking a moment to regain proper breathe he answered the Jai, "I am Nasin Jashin of Yokuchigakure." Hesitantly Nasin made a quick glance at his headband wrapped around his arm. In honesty he felt no love his home country. It was a place of poverty, greed and corruption. Common in many parts of the world, but never so open of the disparity between the classes. Gingerly rubbing the headband tied he tried to hide the look of deep wounds his country had left him with.

Rare was it for him to show emotions. It could be that his encounter with near death has forced him to face with his emotions which he had been blocking out. The moment quickly faded as Nasin lightly smiled, "I did not mean to trespass. I apologize for that." The wound on his side gave a faint burning sensation which caused him to shifted in his seat before continuing, "I have traveled for the better of the year studying and training. My field in which I specialize in is medical ninjutsu." The pain from the wound persisted, but Nasin in his stubbornness refused to show any more signs of discomfort.

Grabbing the bottle of water Nasin drank once more trying to think of something else to say. "If allowed may I continue my studies here." Capping the bottle he put it back on the table. "I have nothing to offer, but my services as shinobi." The pain grew more, yet Nasin unwilling to show any more weakness kept it all to himself. "If you are worried about the authenticity I do have papers from the kage of my village stating who I am and what I have been doing. The papers are in my backpack which was confiscated by your..." Nasin didn't know what to call them. They did not look ninja. "Soliders." This is best he could find within rattling mind.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)   Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:28 pm

"I am Nasin Jashin of Yokuchigakure."

Okay, that was a start.

"I did not mean to trespass. I apologize for that. I have traveled for the better of the year studying and training. My field in which I specialize in is medical ninjutsu. If allowed may I continue my studies here. If you are worried about the authenticity I do have papers from the kage of my village stating who I am and what I have been doing. The papers are in my backpack which was confiscated by your... Soliders."

Jai nodded to the man's words, but did not comment right away. While the paperwork within the man's backpack did indeed collaborate with what Nasin said, Jai knew full well that papers were easily faked. However, Jai was not one to stand in the way of knowledge. Tapping his foot on the floor, he spoke quietly, keeping his eyes on the male. "Fine. If you are indeed here to learn, I will not stop you. However, given that you are a genin, you are not allowed to practice. I have no need for a shinobi in my ranks." Jai then nodded to Xio, who opened the door, "You're free to go, but know that I will be watching."
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)   Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 pm

It was a relief that he was allowed to study in this land. Getting up Nasin the tearing of the wound. Moving around was painful. Dealing with people of higher status was troublesome. Still he had to keep up his appearance as a docile student. "Thank you." Bowing to the Jai he walked towards the exit. He showed no discomfort and walked in his casual confidence as causal.

A man Xio said he would be watching him. Nasin didn't have the endurance to crack an innuendo at the moment. It would have likely been a remark on Xio's sexuality, but for now all Nasin did was nod as he walked out of the room.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)   Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit Of Knowledge(Invited Jai/Open)
Page 1 of 1