Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] Empty
PostSubject: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] 104oqs2

"Delivering the invevitable, one pull at a time."

Name: Fatebringer
Type: Compound bow
Upgrade Slots: /
Affinities: Lightning
Description: A compound bow is a modern bow that uses a levering system, usually of cables and pulleys, to bend the limbs. The pulley/cam system grants the wielder a mechanical advantage, and so the limbs of a compound bow are much stiffer than those of a recurve bow or longbow. This rigidity makes the compound bow more energy-efficient than other bows, as less energy is dissipated in limb movement. The higher-rigidity, higher-technology construction also improves accuracy by reducing the bow's sensitivity to changes in temperature and humidity. The pulley/cam system also confers a benefit called "let-off". As the string is drawn back, the pulleys rotate. The pulleys are eccentric rather than round, and so their effective radius changes as they rotate. By the time the bow is at full draw, the change in pulley radius has approximately doubled the wielder's mechanical advantage, and so less force is needed to hold at full draw. This "let-off" gives compound bows their characteristic draw-force curve: a quick rise to peak force and then diminishing to a much lower holding force.
Enhancements:Zeus' Fury: Arrows fired from this bow are imbued with the lightening element, thanks to the lightning gem embedded in the bow, [Physical or non-elemental shots] that are capable of stunning the target for one post per arrow, and reducing thier stats by one ranking as per many arrows for the same amount of per post. Three arrows or more will kill a target unless they possess at least B rank Lightning.
What Armor?: Arrows shot from this bow are capable of piercing through armors of up to A rank, regardless of the arrows's original ranking. Targets wearing B rank and below armor can be pierced completely through.
Chain Reaction: Arrows shot from this bow, upon impacting their first target, will release a surge of electricity that will jump and spread to any targets within a five meter range [Zeus' Fury will proc on these targets as well].

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] 264qgjo

"The end is coming."

Name:Gjallarhorn
Type: Rocket Launcher
Upgrade Slots:/
Affinities:/
Description:The pride and joy of the Hana's military scientists, Gjallarhorn is by far Jai's most dangerous weapon. As beautiful as it is deadly, Gjallarhorn was made to end battles on a massive scale before they begin. Gjallarhorn is able to fire massive blasts of chakra [These blasts are S rank in power, and can be any of the user's elements, or the element of the chakra gem inserted into the weapon], as well custom designed shells. The typical detonation range is fifteen meters from the point of impact.
Enhancements:
Running is Useless:Shells and chakra blasts fired from this weapon track their targets.
Wolfpack Rounds: Rounds fired from this weapon split into seven tracking cluster missiles upon detonation.
Mark of the Pack: Fuinjutsu seals placed upon the weapon ensure that Gjallarhorn can only be used by Jai or current members of the Wolfpack.

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] 6hYXVcU

"Good fighters have contingency plans. Great fighters don't need them."

Name: Plan C
Type: Sword
Affinities: Fire
Description: Plan C is a unique blade with several main functions. The first function of the blade is to store and release the user's Chakra to achieve various effects such as blade beams, outbursts, elemental buffs, etc. Plan C is unique in so fact that it could actually be considered alive in a loose sense. The sword is made from a combination of rare alloys and organic matter harvested from powerful beasts (not Bijuu), and as such, possesses its own Chakra pathways. Because of this, the flow of Chakra from an experienced user into the blade is very easy.

The sword is master crafted, made by extremely skilled blacksmiths. The sword can be expected to break through a B-rank or lower weapon or armor with ease, and A-rank armor or weapons with several sustained blows (3 in as many posts or less). The sword is sharp enough to cleave boulders and unrefined ores clean in two, given a wielder with sufficient strength. Needless to say it can make quick work of a human being.

In addition to this, Plan C possesses a 'revving' functionality. By turning the handle, the blade releases a stored amount of flammable liquid accelerant across the blade's surface, or sprays it over an opponent. By revving the blade multiple times, the accelerant can be ignited and used to empower the blade's strikes.
Enhancements: Rev-Twist Ignition:  Revving the hilt of Plan C releases a liquid accelerant onto the blades surface or can spray it slightly if the sword is swung at the same time. The accelerant is stored in nanoscopic reservoirs which permeate the blade's hilt and main chassis. The blade can be revved up to three times per use. The user then uses chakra stored within a fire gem connected to the lever to ignite the accelerant. Each rev costs 10 chakra (20 chakra for 2 revs).

One rev: The user's next attack is empowered with fire, hitting harder and causing third degree burns on unarmored targets.

Two revs: The user's next two attacks cause the same effect as One rev, or the user may use all the accelerant at once to perform an even more powerful single attack (fourth degree burns and enough force to shatter an entire ribcage), able to launch the wielder forward or airborne with its force to close gaps or launch a staggered opponent into the air. Max propulsion speed is 40 meters per second for a burst of 0.4 seconds. Maximum launch height is twelve feet vertically, at a speed of 40 meters per second from standing.

Three revs: The user's next three attacks have the same effect as one rev, or the user can launch themselves/use the upgraded attack from two revs, followed by a single attack of one rev. Using all the accelerant of three revs allows the user to explode fire from the blade's surface in an area around the user, affecting an optimal radius of ten meters, within which, targets can suffer full body third degree burns, and an outer radius of a further 5 meters which can cause second and first degree burns over up to 40% of the body.

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] Dragoon_lance_by_Rabid_Luna_chan_zps63873832

"I said INVITE ONLY!"

Name: Party Crasher + 1
Type:Spear
Upgrade Slots:
Affinities: Water | Wind
Description:Party Crasher is a simplistic weapon. It is a spear forged from Ironwood and fitteded with a dragon's fang as the head, making the blade capable of piercing through nearly any defense [A rank and below]. The shaft of of the spear is five and a half feet long, while the spearhead itself is a foot in length, bringing the total length of six and a half feet. The head has a backward curving hook, as well as three spiked protrusions that emerge from the curve in the blade that extends down the shaft. The weapon itself weights close to 500 lbs, given the density of the material. The material, Ironwood, is an exceedingly rare wood in the contemporary era; out of place and unknown to the world. It is a living wood in that it "bonds" to anyone able to use it. Ironwood trees are nearly sentient; able to think and feel and function with a mental capacity similar to higher mammals; and as such is highly temperamental to work with. Only if the tree chooses the user may they create a weapon from it; and from that point on they become inseparable. The weapon will only work for the original creator, or an appropriate successor; usually a descendant or student of the creator.
Enhancements:Dance, Water, Dance!: Party Crasher's ability lies in the manipulation of water, thanks to the water gem embedded into it. Being hit with it is reminiscent of being hit by crashing waves, as water constantly flows from it and the surrounding area. Partty Crasher's tip is constantly flowing with water with every arc and slash, and each crushing blow creates large waves.
As the Wind Blows: Thanks to the wind gem embedded into it, Party Crasher is able to stir up winds when swung. When combined with Dance Water, Dance, Party Crasher is more than capable of conjuring up local typhoons.
Return To Sender:  A simple effect; this seal does nothing more but ensure that the item inscribed with it will ALWAYS return to it's owner/master within one post. This can be via levitating the item and causing it to float to the owner, all the way up to actually teleporting the item to them. The return of the item cannot be stopped by anything short of banishing the item to a dimension with no connection to the one it's owner exists in.

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] 21f07l1

"I cannot permit you to exist."

Name: Black Hammer
Type: Hammer
Affinities: Fire | Earth
Description: A rather large, double headed war-hammer with a long round, round handle made of metal that, despite the effects this hammer produces, always remains cool to the touch. Each head is inscibed with the symbol for 'Earth' and 'Fire' respectively. The weapon also features a sling to allow the weilder to wear it on their back, and a spike on the end of the handle for obvious reasons.
Enhancements: Unstable Ground: By slamming into and simultaneously piercing the ground, Black Hammer is able to fissure a significant portion of the surrounding earth [Five square meters] and cause the resulting shards to arise upwards. thanks to the earth gem within it. These shards can assume the form of sharp spikes that are capable of impaling enemies, even through armor A rank and below.[25 Chakra] m0
Fury: An object struck by the hammer [A rank and below] that is not tied down, or held will be turned into a flaming projectile. These flamaes are equal to A rank in power, and capable of leaving third-degree burns on targets that are struck with it.

Last edited by Jai on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Jai wrote:
Chest Armor: "I didn't get shot. I never get shot. I just body-checked the missile."
Scale plate armor, set with sharp spikes on the sides of his bracers and gauntlets. Down the back of the armor there are spikes, following the path of his spinal column. The armor completely cover his back, but exposes his mid-riff to allow him to be able to bend and move.

How big/long are these spikes you've mentioned?

Jai wrote:
Gauntlets: "Grip the universe. Reshape it. Disregard the screams."
Reinforced bracers, the finger tips of the gauntlets are also clawed for gripping and slashing. Beneath the bracers are retractable blades that emerge at the elbow on both arms for a suprise attack

How big/long are the retractable blades?

Just add in the answers to those, bump again, and you should be ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:51 am

Jayr wrote:
Jai wrote:
Chest Armor: "I didn't get shot. I never get shot. I just body-checked the missile."
Scale plate armor, set with sharp spikes on the sides of his bracers and gauntlets. Down the back of the armor there are spikes, following the path of his spinal column. The armor completely cover his back, but exposes his mid-riff to allow him to be able to bend and move.

How big/long are these spikes you've mentioned?

Jai wrote:
Reinforced bracers, the finger tips of the gauntlets are also clawed for gripping and slashing. Beneath the bracers are retractable blades that emerge at the elbow on both arms for a suprise attack

How big/long are the retractable blades?

Just add in the answers to those, bump again, and you should be ready for approval.

Addressed the issues. Also added in a bit of description about the blue cloak.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:06 am

Spoiler:

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 am

Bumping for prices on DIME knives and CSG.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 am

Dime Throwing Knives are either 250 per knife (when bought separately) or 1,000 Ryo for a 5 pack.

The CSG are 500 a piece when bought individually or 2,000 Ryo for a 5 pack.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Bumping for the Purchase of the DIME knives and CSG. Also adding in a Wireless Radio
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:57 pm

3,150 Ryo for all. Deducting now. Feel free to move your items.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:01 am

Bumping for purchase of the Mangekyou sword.
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Mangekyou is approved. Priced at 2,000 ryo. Do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Temaki wrote:
Mangekyou is approved. Priced at 2,000 ryo. Do you accept?
Accepted. Deduct at will.
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Ryo deducted, enjoy~
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 am

Bumping for the purchase of Subtle Nudge and Chain darts
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:10 pm

Bumping for upgrades to Ghost Angel armor. Changing out 'Be Somewhere Else' for 'Fuck Gravity'.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Jai wrote:
Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] 90vz2a

Name:Armor of the Ghost Angel
Type:Armor [Weapon Tech]
Upgrade Slots: 4/6
Description:The armor is constructed in overlapping layers, similar to scalemail. It is a sealed system, capable of extravehicular and submersible activity or operations in toxic atmosphere. It is hardened against EMP and radiation; The armor's outer shell is composed of a multilayer alloy of remarkable strength and has been augmented with a refractive coating capable of dispersing a limited amount of chakra strikes. The suit contains a gel-filled layer underneath a thick black armored bodysuit. The gel layer regulates temperature and can re-actively change its density. The inner skinsuit is made of a moisture-absorbing synthetic material. The ceramic-metallic alloy that composes the main armor plates is much more versatile, and can be attached to the metal-alloy under-suit within a matter of seconds. It seems that Jai wears part of the under-suit at all times so he can be readied for battle more quickly. The armor boasts a more streamlined and form-fitting metal-alloy under-suit with the sheathing of the neck now extending until just under the jaw. Whether this design modification was implemented in regards to pressurizing the suit in vacuum is unknown. The outermost layer of the under-suit has also been modified, now resembling a layer of scales. The armor is capable of negating the damage from C-rank and below jutsu and weapons. The under suit offers just as much protection as the armor itself, and is in no way weaker. Over the armor, Jai typically wears a torn cloak. This cloak covers the lower half of his face, and extends downward, ending in the small of his back. The cloak is decorated with a strange symbol, the meaning of which only Jai knows.

Enhancements:Helm: "You've heard every last tale of the wolf by now. None of them are true. You are the wolf."
Designed in the shape of a wolf's head. The front is opened, giving the appearance that the wearer is looking through the ‘mouth’ of the wolf. The 'mouth' also features a retractable rebreather mechanism that has filters that are completely effective at removing toxins and bacteria from local atmosphere. The top of the helm is fixed with spikes, fashioned to resemble horns.

Scale plate armor, set with sharp two inch spikes on the sides of his bracers and gauntlets. Down the back of the armor there are spikes of the same length also fooo, following the path of his spinal column. The armor completely cover his back, but exposes his mid-riff to allow him to be able to bend and move.
Mode Shift: Ghost Angel is capable shifting its 'mode' giving Jai access to different skills. Currently, the Ghost Angel Armor is programmed to support four different modes. [Mode Shift can only be used with the corresponding element/weapon. Striker is the default mode, and the only that can be used with just the gauntlets and greaves worn so far.]
Striker:This mode focuses on Taijutsu techniques, strikes with the arms and legs. These strikes are typically chakra enhanced to inflict more damage.

Reinforced bracers, the finger tips of the gauntlets are also clawed for gripping and slashing. Beneath the bracers are retractable foot long blades that emerge at the elbow on both arms for a suprise attack. Housed within the palms are chakra cannons. Housed within both upper arms are crystal battery slots [One per arm]. These slots are connected to the cannon, allowing for Jai to change the element of the cannon shot to one that is used naturally by him, or to that of the crystal connected to the cannon.
Chakra Cannons:Capable of firing off B-rank blasts/streams of chakra, or A rank blasts/streams if charged for one post. Element of blast depends on the crystal battery inserted in the upper arms.
Crystal Battery Slot: A crystal battery is a small gem that is used as a power source. While normally just a simple crystal, they will hold a 'charge' when exposed to chakra. Though normally used to store non-elemental chakra as a power source, it has come into widespread use to when the Military of Hana found that the stones hold an equal, if not better, charge from certain elemental chakras (Elements that are considered as an expression of energy, such as fire and lightning). However, once the crystal is charged with an element, the crystal is tied to that element, and will accept no others.

Greaves: "Whoever survives our passing does so only by our consent."
Lowerbody: Scale plate armor, the same as his top. The inner thighs are exposed, while the front, outer thigh, shins and calves are covered. The top and sides of his feet are covered with the same scale plating as the rest of his armor.. His ankles are partially exposed, to allow for freedom of movement. Like the gauntlets, the toes of the greaves are clawed.
Fuck Gravity: While wearing the greaves, Jai is able to activate a hidden feature within them that allow him to fly via propulsion from the bottom of the boots.

WIP:

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Bumping for Plan C and Gjallarhorn
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Bumping for weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Jai wrote:

Description: A compound bow is a modern bow that uses a levering system, usually of cables and pulleys, to bend the limbs. The pulley/cam system grants the wielder a mechanical advantage, and so the limbs of a compound bow are much stiffer than those of a recurve bow or longbow. This rigidity makes the compound bow more energy-efficient than other bows, as less energy is dissipated in limb movement. The higher-rigidity, higher-technology construction also improves accuracy by reducing the bow's sensitivity to changes in temperature and humidity. The pulley/cam system also confers a benefit called "let-off". As the string is drawn back, the pulleys rotate. The pulleys are eccentric rather than round, and so their effective radius changes as they rotate. By the time the bow is at full draw, the change in pulley radius has approximately doubled the wielder's mechanical advantage, and so less force is needed to hold at full draw. This "let-off" gives compound bows their characteristic draw-force curve: a quick rise to peak force and then diminishing to a much lower holding force.
Enhancements:Zeus' Fury: Arrows fired from this bow are imbued with the lightening element, thanks to the lightning gem embedded in the bow, [Physical or non-elemental shots] that are capable of stunning the target for one post per arrow, and reducing thier stats by one ranking as per many arrows for the same amount of per post. Three arrows or more will kill a target unless they possess at least B rank Lightning.
What Armor?: Arrows shot from this bow are capable of piercing through armors of up to A rank, regardless of the arrows's original ranking. Targets wearing B rank and below armor can be pierced completely through.
Chain Reaction: Arrows shot from this bow, upon impacting their first target, will release a surge of electricity that will jump and spread to any targets within a five meter range [Zeus' Fury will proc on these targets as well].

"The end is coming."

Description:The pride and joy of the Hana's military scientists, Gjallarhorn is by far Jai's most dangerous weapon. As beautiful as it is deadly, Gjallarhorn was made to end battles on a massive scale before they begin. Gjallarhorn is able to fire massive blasts of chakra [These blasts are S rank in power, and can be any of the user's elements, or the element of the chakra gem inserted into the weapon], as well custom designed shells. The typical detonation range is fifteen meters from the point of impact.
Enhancements:
Running is Useless:Shells and chakra blasts fired from this weapon track their targets.
Wolfpack Rounds: Rounds fired from this weapon split into seven tracking cluster missiles upon detonation.
Mark of the Pack: Fuinjutsu seals placed upon the weapon ensure that Gjallarhorn can only be used by Jai or current members of the Wolfpack.

Description: Plan C is a unique blade with several main functions. The first function of the blade is to store and release the user's Chakra to achieve various effects such as blade beams, outbursts, elemental buffs, etc. Plan C is unique in so fact that it could actually be considered alive in a loose sense. The sword is made from a combination of rare alloys and organic matter harvested from powerful beasts (not Bijuu), and as such, possesses its own Chakra pathways. Because of this, the flow of Chakra from an experienced user into the blade is very easy.

The sword is master crafted, made by extremely skilled blacksmiths. The sword can be expected to break through a B-rank or lower weapon or armor with ease, and A-rank armor or weapons with several sustained blows (3 in as many posts or less). The sword is sharp enough to cleave boulders and unrefined ores clean in two, given a wielder with sufficient strength. Needless to say it can make quick work of a human being.

In addition to this, Plan C possesses a 'revving' functionality. By turning the handle, the blade releases a stored amount of flammable liquid accelerant across the blade's surface, or sprays it over an opponent. By revving the blade multiple times, the accelerant can be ignited and used to empower the blade's strikes.
Enhancements: Rev-Twist Ignition:  Revving the hilt of Plan C releases a liquid accelerant onto the blades surface or can spray it slightly if the sword is swung at the same time. The accelerant is stored in nanoscopic reservoirs which permeate the blade's hilt and main chassis. The blade can be revved up to three times per use. The user then uses chakra stored within a fire gem connected to the lever to ignite the accelerant. Each rev costs 10 chakra (20 chakra for 2 revs).

One rev: The user's next attack is empowered with fire, hitting harder and causing third degree burns on unarmored targets.

Two revs: The user's next two attacks cause the same effect as One rev, or the user may use all the accelerant at once to perform an even more powerful single attack (fourth degree burns and enough force to shatter an entire ribcage), able to launch the wielder forward or airborne with its force to close gaps or launch a staggered opponent into the air. Max propulsion speed is 40 meters per second for a burst of 0.4 seconds. Maximum launch height is twelve feet vertically, at a speed of 40 meters per second from standing.

Three revs: The user's next three attacks have the same effect as one rev, or the user can launch themselves/use the upgraded attack from two revs, followed by a single attack of one rev. Using all the accelerant of three revs allows the user to explode fire from the blade's surface in an area around the user, affecting an optimal radius of ten meters, within which, targets can suffer full body third degree burns, and an outer radius of a further 5 meters which can cause second and first degree burns over up to 40% of the body.

"I said INVITE ONLY!"

Upgrade Slots:
Description:Party Crasher is a simplistic weapon. It is a spear forged from Ironwood and fitteded with a dragon's fang as the head, making the blade capable of piercing through nearly any defense [A rank and below]. The shaft of of the spear is five and a half feet long, while the spearhead itself is a foot in length, bringing the total length of six and a half feet. The head has a backward curving hook, as well as three spiked protrusions that emerge from the curve in the blade that extends down the shaft. The weapon itself weights close to 500 lbs, given the density of the material. The material, Ironwood, is an exceedingly rare wood in the contemporary era; out of place and unknown to the world. It is a living wood in that it "bonds" to anyone able to use it. Ironwood trees are nearly sentient; able to think and feel and function with a mental capacity similar to higher mammals; and as such is highly temperamental to work with. Only if the tree chooses the user may they create a weapon from it; and from that point on they become inseparable. The weapon will only work for the original creator, or an appropriate successor; usually a descendant or student of the creator.
Enhancements:Dance, Water, Dance!: Party Crasher's ability lies in the manipulation of water, thanks to the water gem embedded into it. Being hit with it is reminiscent of being hit by crashing waves, as water constantly flows from it and the surrounding area. Partty Crasher's tip is constantly flowing with water with every arc and slash, and each crushing blow creates large waves.
As the Wind Blows: Thanks to the wind gem embedded into it, Party Crasher is able to stir up winds when swung. When combined with Dance Water, Dance, Party Crasher is more than capable of conjuring up local typhoons.
Return To Sender:  A simple effect; this seal does nothing more but ensure that the item inscribed with it will ALWAYS return to it's owner/master within one post. This can be via levitating the item and causing it to float to the owner, all the way up to actually teleporting the item to them. The return of the item cannot be stopped by anything short of banishing the item to a dimension with no connection to the one it's owner exists in.

Description: A rather large, double headed war-hammer with a long round, round handle made of metal that, despite the effects this hammer produces, always remains cool to the touch. Each head is inscibed with the symbol for 'Earth' and 'Fire' respectively. The weapon also features a sling to allow the weilder to wear it on their back, and a spike on the end of the handle for obvious reasons.
Enhancements: Unstable Ground: By slamming into and simultaneously piercing the ground, Black Hammer is able to fissure a significant portion of the surrounding earth [Five square meters] and cause the resulting shards to arise upwards. thanks to the earth gem within it. These shards can assume the form of sharp spikes that are capable of impaling enemies, even through armor A rank and below.[25 Chakra] m0
Fury: An object struck by the hammer [A rank and below] that is not tied down, or held will be turned into a flaming projectile. These flamaes are equal to A rank in power, and capable of leaving third-degree burns on targets that are struck with it.

All are approved and priced as follows:

Fatebringer: 3,000
Gjallarhorn: 3,000
Plan C: 2,500
Party Crasher: 2,500
Black Hammer: 3,000

Total: 14,000

Do you agree?
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Jayr wrote:
Jai wrote:

"The end is coming."

Enhancements:

"I said INVITE ONLY!"

Upgrade Slots:

All are approved and priced as follows:

Fatebringer: 3,000
Gjallarhorn: 3,000
Plan C: 2,500
Party Crasher: 2,500
Black Hammer: 3,000

Total: 14,000

Do you agree?

Accepted. Deduct at will.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Your wallet has been emptied. Enjoy your purchases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]   Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyamalie, Jai [Item Registry]
Page 1 of 1