Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] Empty
PostSubject: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Name: Wolfpack Cape
Type: Armor
Upgrade Slots: 0
Affinities: N/A
Description: A black hooded cloak made out of a special material that grants it a great deal of resistance against jutsu. This cape is made out of material strong enough to allow for basic gliding (this does not allow full on flight).
Enhancements:
LolnoThis cape is specially made for each Wolfpack member. It is designed to block ALL jutsu attacks of B rank and lower. A rank attacks launched against the wearer do a -1 in damage, making them hit with the strength of a B rank attack. S rank and higher attacks hit for normal damage. This enhancement does nothing against physical based attacks.
Stealth Mode The wearer of this cloak can sacrifice A rank chakra (25 first post, 20 chakra each post after) and become completely invisible to anyone with their Reaction or lower. Those who have Reaction higher then the wearer will be able to clearly see them. This also muffles their movement noise to anyone of the wearer's reaction and lower. However; they can still be bumped into and felt. Even areas not covered by the cloak itself are effected by this Stealth Mode. If the user makes exaggerated movements the stealth will break.

Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] 2n1ulqb

"With the right touch, they all fall down."
Name: Subtle Nudge
Type: Brass knuckles | Knife | Launcher
Affinities:Raiton
Description: The iconic weapon of the Wolfpack, the Hidden Blade was used for both stealth assassinations and regular combat. It is their most versatile weapon next to a WT weapon, with multiple upgrades and forms of use. It consisted of a retractable blade, usually in conjunction with a protective bracer. As such, the blade could be discreetly extended or retracted, making it a valuable tool for assassinations. The blade is mounted to the bracer with a pressure sensitive mechanism. With a minute burst of chakra, the blade is extended, sliding within a channel until it reaches the end and locks in place. To reset the blade, another minute burst is released, unlocking the mechanism to allow the blade to retract. The blade itself is six inches in length, roughly an inch wide. Crafted by a blacksmith upon request, the Subtle Nudge is composed of a bracer around the entire forearm that consisted of the central Hidden Blade and a rope dart launcher attached to it in order to use as a quick escape or as a means to create on-the-fly Ziplines under the palm, or to attack an opponent. In addition, there are also Brass Knuckles incrusted into it.
Enhancements:Shock Therapy Thanks to a sliver of Raiton gem housed within, this weapon possesses a mild affinity to Raiton, able to 'charge' itself while the wielder is moving. Once charged to 100% (which takes five posts of movement, 20% charge per post), the blade’s cutting power increases by a single rank (from A to S), as well as basic attacks gaining the ability to deal moderate [b] Raiton damage. This charge lasts for 3 attacks before a cooldown of 3 posts kicks in. With each attack, the user must spend 5 chakra to guide the electrical current, ensuring that it does not shock the user. After the three post cooldown the blade can then begin to be charged again following the same post count as before.

Last edited by Jayr on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Bumping for completion of Ember Celica. Do I get this base weapon for free because of WT or do I have to pay for it?
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Jayr wrote:
Ember Celica:

Approved, and the guantlets are free due to WT.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Bumping for Cana. Go ahead and price and deduct if she's approved.~
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Jayr wrote:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] Ie03l4
Name: Cana
Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supplementary
Element: Yang Release
Species: Canis lupus | Wolf
Description: The wolf's legs are moderately longer than those of other canids, which enables the animal to move swiftly. Females tend to have narrower muzzles and foreheads, thinner necks, slightly shorter legs and less massive shoulders than males. The wolf's head is large and heavy, with a wide forehead, strong jaws and a long, blunt muzzle. The ears are relatively small and triangular. The teeth are heavy and large, being better suited to crushing bone than those of other extant canids. The gray wolf's jaws can exert a crushing pressure of perhaps 10,340 kPa (1,500 psi). This force is sufficient to break open most bones. It usually travels at a loping pace, placing its paws one directly in front of the other. This gait can be maintained for hours at a rate of 8–9 km/h, and allows the wolf to cover great distances. On bare paths, a wolf can quickly achieve speeds of 50–60 km/h. The gray wolf has a running gait of 55 to 70 km/h, can leap 7 meters horizontally in a single bound, and can maintain rapid pursuit for at least 20 minutes.
Cana stands at 5 feet, 4 inches tall from her paws up to the tips of her ears, and from tip of her nose to her tail is 7 and a half feet long. She weighs roughly 500 pounds. The majority of Cana is a white color: though on her eyes there are black tribal like designs that surround them. Cana's eyes are a very light blue in color. It should also be noted that Cana has three healed scars, claw marks, that go across the bridge of her muzzle.
Special Characteristics: /
Jutsu:
Fang over Fang:
Piercing Fang:

1.5k ryo. You accept?
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:56 pm

I accept~ -Goes to move this into my Locker!-
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:55 am

Bumping for an update to Ember Celica.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Jayr wrote:
Ember Celica:

Processed and approved.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Bumping for upgrades to Ember Celica.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Jayr wrote:
Platform Seal: This causes a seal to come out of the boots of Jayr's gauntlets that she can stand on: her feet are glued to this seal until she jumps, meaning that even if she forms this seal while upside down she can still stand on it. This seal can be used while in mid-air, falling, or jumping from the ground and into the air: essentially she can use it freely.
The seal does not move from the spot it was created in: this is nothing more than platform for Jayr to stand on or jump from: however she can jump from one platform to another every post, allowing her to move through the air in that fashion.
Each seal lasts exactly one post, and can be created once every post.
This seal costs 25 chakra to create each time it is used.

Trap Seal: This allows Jayr to touch the ground (or other area that someone touches) and leave behind a seal that is invisible to the naked eye. This seal will remain until it is triggered or until five posts after the initial placement of the seal has passed. When this seal is triggered it launches the one who triggered it airborne fifty meters.
This can be used either on an opponent to leave them open, or on Jayr's self to launch herself out of harms way. It can also be used in collaboration with the Platform Seal upgrade: allowing her to launch herself higher and higher into the air.
If the target of this seal is launched into the air and unable to slow their fall or stop themselves from falling they will suffer A rank damage: broken bones, severe concussion, and internal injuries. If the target does not receive medical attention within three posts of falling they will die.
Only one of these seals can be active at one time: this means that another cannot be placed until the first has been triggered.
This upgrade costs 25 chakra to use.

Processed and approved
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:59 am

Bumping for 2 more upgrades to my armor, as well as the creation of the chest, helmet, and pants.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:43 am

Jayr wrote:
Repulsive Punch/Kick: There is a seal located on both Jayr's gauntlets and her boots that allow her, when she channels chakra to this specific seal, to create a repulsive effect.
When this seal is activated each punch and kick she launches at an opponent will not only cause a knock-back effect of five meters but will also cause B rank damage (deep bruising, broken bones, a hit to unprotected organs will cause internal bleeding). A hit to the head will result in a concussion and a stunning effect that will last two posts.
As long as Jayr's punch or kick is within a foot of her opponent (it does not have to make actual physical contact) this repulsive effect will come into play.
This can also be used to launch Jayr up into the air five meters if she aims a punch towards the ground or a kick towards the ground.
Each punch and kick with this upgrade in play costs 15 chakra to complete.

Full Body Repulsion: This is essentially Jayr's ultimate defense, and a more enhanced version of the Repulsive Punch/Kick upgrade to her gauntlets and boots.
This upgrade allows Jayr in dire circumstances to repel everything within a full three hundred and sixty degrees of herself: including above her and beneath the ground. This repulsion will cause anyone and anything (including effects from jutsu in play, or jutsu being launched at her), as well as weapons, within five meters of her to be knocked back ten meters. It works on all jutsu and items of S rank or lower. This is essentially an AOE effect, allowing Jayr to target anything within the specified area. However, because Jayr can control this she can essentially also use it to protect allied targets nearby her as she can choose not to allow it to effect them.
This upgrade costs 30 chakra to activate and the effects only last for one post. This upgrade can only be used every 5 posts.

Chest: When not activated the chest piece of Jayr's armor resembles nothing more then dog tags. However, when this chest is activated it spreads completely across her chest; from the base of her neck down to her waist line, down her shoulders and to her elbows where it connects with her gauntlets. This chest piece can protect against physical attacks of its rank and lower, including those by weapons. The chest piece like her gauntlets and boots is gold in color. Due to the way it is designed it does not hinder Jayr from being able to move and maneuver herself freely.
Pants: When not activated  the pants portion of Jayr's armor resembles nothing more than a belt worn around her waist. However, when activated it spreads down her legs where it then connects to her boots. Due to the way this armor is constructed it allows for complete freedom of movement and maneuverability without hindering Jayr. This armor protects against all physical attacks, including those by weapons, of its rank and lower.
Helmet: This helmet is part of the dog tags that Jayr wears. When activated it covers her head completely in an air tight seal with the area over her eyes and back to where her temples are made up of a clear material that allows her to see clearly while maintaining her peripheral vision. It can protect against physical attacks of its rank and lower, including those made by weapons. It has its own breathing apparatus that filters the air as Jayr breaths in, keeping it clean and eliminating all toxins.  

Approved. Total price is 5k ryo.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Deduct my shinies!
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Bumping for general updates. Added the ability to breath underwater to the helmet, also added in a body suit. Updated the damage rank for my repulsive kicks/punches to match armor rank as well as changed their ability a bit.

Last edited by Jayr on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:16 pm

Jayr wrote:
Ember Celica:
Approved and processed.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Bumping for my medical kit/items/medicine. They'll all need priced. The majority of them can be put into a medical mall upon completion.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Jayr wrote:
Jayr's Medical Kit:

Quote :
Name: Cotton Pads
Description: A pack of 20 sterile cotton pads.

Size, please.~

Quote :
Name: Suture Kit
Description: A small suture kit containing 5 sterile needles and 20 yards of suture material. Used for stitching wounds back together.

What kind of suture material? Silk? Nylon?

Quote :
Name: Tylenol
Description: A bottle of 200mg Tylenol. There are 20 tablets in one bottle.

Be more specific. I know this is a bit of a captain obvious item, but not everyone has access to it or would know what it is. Give the generic name and what it is/does. (Acetaminophen || analgesic ||  Swelling/Fever Reducer)
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Fixed~
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Jayr wrote:
Jayr's Medical Kit:

And now for the fun part, pricing.

For the sake of my brain, I'm just going to price this is as one item here, and when we repost for the item mall, price individually there.

Price: 2500 ryo. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Bump for massive item purchase. Total ryo owed is 7,350. Deduct upon approval, please.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Jayr wrote:
Item: Scroll
Quantity: 5
Price: 100 Ryo each
Description: The scroll remains one of the most important pieces of equipment in a shinobi's arsenal for it's utility when combined with fuuinjutsu. When purchased the shinobi can choose to have something specific placed on the scroll ahead of time or left blank.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] 7xDHPeY

Item: Smoke Bomb
Quantity: 5
Price: 50 Ryo each
Description:  The common shinobi Smoke bomb is a metal canister that releases smoke when a pin is pulled. It can be used to mask an escape or attack, or to signal distant opponents.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] HCTXGJh

Item: Explosive Tags
Quantity: 10
Price: 150 Ryo per tag
Description: The exploding tag is a piece of parchment paper which has a seal on it that serves to facilitate it's explosive properties. The shinobi can attach the notes to other objects such as a kunai or a log. When the note is set, they can be triggered either with a spark, an impact or by the shinobi who placed it forming a half tiger seal to trigger it's explosive properties.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] CsxpPZW

Item: Wire
Quantity: 200 Feet
Price: 150 Ryo per 100 feet.
Description: Wire is a common utility tool among shinobi, as it has countless uses. These highly durable strings are able to be used to Rappel, manipulate weaponry, bind an opponents movement, as tripwire and countless other things. They are limited only by your imagination.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] M0KC0Ah

Item: Wireless Radio
Quantity: 1
Price: 150 Ryo each
Description: The wireless radio transmits signals using electromagnetic waves with frequencies below those of visible light, which are then received by other radios tuned into the same frequency, and are useful for long range communication up to a range of 2 kilometers. However, this form of communication can be intercepted by certain devices, and as such is insecure.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] ScU0RlU

Item: Chili Pepper Bomb
Quantity: 10
Price: 1 bomb for 300 ryo or Set of 10 for 3000 ryo
Description: Less a destructive bomb and more a useful tool; the bomb upon explosion releases a thin cloud of stinging particulate that acts to break low rank genjutsu instantly. Extremely useful against any genjutsu that can be broken by pain. Only one may be used per post; and each bomb is only able to break ONE genjutsu at a time. The cloud effects up to three people within a 1 meter radius.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] Th6vm9K

Item: Senbon
Quantity: 100
Price: 1 Ryo per senbon. Only Available in packs of 10 for 10 Ryo, 50 for 50 ryo, and 100 for 100 ryo
Description: The senbon, first used by doctors in acupuncture, began to become utilised by shinobi, specifically hunter-ninja. The senbon is valued for it's ability to hit precision points on the targets body, able to cause death, cripple limbs or knock the target unconcious. In the right hands, of course.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] WHKyvF4

Item: Fuma Shuriken
Quantity: 2
Price: 475 Ryo each
Description: The Fuma shuriken is a large, four bladed shuriken that is incredibly sharp. The blade can be collapsed down to the size of one of it's blades, making it easy to transport.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] QPj2oDC

Item: Kunai Blades
Quantity: 2
Price: 300 Ryo per blade.
Description: They have the general appearance of kunai with similar bases, but the blades instead are curved, elongated and single-edged, giving them similar appearance and function to swords. Each of the blades has a small hole right near its long, bandaged hilt, which at its edge sports a larger versions of the standard ring all kunai have.
Appearance:
Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] OP8KgKp

Total Ryo Spent: 7,350

Apprved and deducted
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Bumping for WolfPack freebies.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Jayr wrote:
Name: Wolfpack Cape
Type: Armor
Upgrade Slots: 0
Affinities: N/A
Description: A black hooded cloak made out of a special material that grants it a great deal of resistance against jutsu. This cape is made out of material strong enough to allow for basic gliding (this does not allow full on flight).
Enhancements:
LolnoThis cape is specially made for each Wolfpack member. It is designed to block ALL jutsu attacks of B rank and lower. A rank attacks launched against the wearer do a -1 in damage, making them hit with the strength of a B rank attack. S rank and higher attacks hit for normal damage. This enhancement does nothing against physical based attacks.
Stealth Mode The wearer of this cloak can sacrifice A rank chakra (25 first post, 20 chakra each post after) and become completely invisible to anyone with their Reaction or lower. Those who have Reaction higher then the wearer will be able to clearly see them. This also muffles their movement noise to anyone of the wearer's reaction and lower. However; they can still be bumped into and felt. Even areas not covered by the cloak itself are effected by this Stealth Mode. If the user makes exaggerated movements the stealth will break.

Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] 2n1ulqb

"With the right touch, they all fall down."
Name: Subtle Nudge
Type: Brass knuckles | Knife | Launcher
Affinities:Raiton
Description: The iconic weapon of the Wolfpack, the Hidden Blade was used for both stealth assassinations and regular combat. It is their most versatile weapon next to a WT weapon, with multiple upgrades and forms of use. It consisted of a retractable blade, usually in conjunction with a protective bracer. As such, the blade could be discreetly extended or retracted, making it a valuable tool for assassinations. The blade is mounted to the bracer with a pressure sensitive mechanism. With a minute burst of chakra, the blade is extended, sliding within a channel until it reaches the end and locks in place. To reset the blade, another minute burst is released, unlocking the mechanism to allow the blade to retract. The blade itself is six inches in length, roughly an inch wide. Crafted by a blacksmith upon request, the Subtle Nudge is composed of a bracer around the entire forearm that consisted of the central Hidden Blade and a rope dart launcher attached to it in order to use as a quick escape or as a means to create on-the-fly Ziplines under the palm, or to attack an opponent. In addition, there are also Brass Knuckles incrusted into it.
Enhancements:Shock Therapy Thanks to a sliver of Raiton gem housed within, this weapon possesses a mild affinity to Raiton, able to 'charge' itself while the wielder is moving. Once charged to 100% (which takes five posts of movement, 20% charge per post), the blade’s cutting power increases by a single rank (from A to S), as well as basic attacks gaining the ability to deal moderate [b] Raiton damage. This charge lasts for 3 attacks before a cooldown of 3 posts kicks in. With each attack, the user must spend 5 chakra to guide the electrical current, ensuring that it does not shock the user. After the three post cooldown the blade can then begin to be charged again following the same post count as before.

Approved, via Wolfpack membership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]   Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jayr Kyamalie [Item Registration]
Page 1 of 1