Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bar Crawling? Sure, why not? [Open][No-Kill]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukine
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yukine

Bar Crawling? Sure, why not? [Open][No-Kill] Empty
PostSubject: Bar Crawling? Sure, why not? [Open][No-Kill]   Bar Crawling? Sure, why not? [Open][No-Kill] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:06 am

"Stop spending all our fucking money by guzzling booze down your throat and come home!"

"Shut up, woman! I earn this god forsaken money so I'll do what the hell I want with it."

"Think of the children!"

"How the hell do I even know their mine?!"

"You bastard!"

Greeaaaaat.

Yukine had apparently picked the wrong bar to wander into tonight. It was nearly ten o'clock in the evening and the bar had been open since three o'clock that afternoon. It had been slow going at first, but then things had picked up about five o'clock and had increased steadily since then as more and more of the civilian and shinobi workforce alike wandered in. The bar would remain open until closing time about four o'clock in the morning, so there was plenty of time for the various patrons to get shit faced drunk and pick fights with each other. Which, was precisely what was happening now as the clearly unhappily married couple continued to yell and scream profanities at each other.

Oh, it wouldn't last, Yukine knew that much. The bouncers in this particular establishment tended to react rather quickly when it came to dispersing issues, and sure enough as she stepped in through the front door and got a clear look around the place she could see two burly looking individuals in shirts that were stretched tightly across muscular chests begin to make their way towards the couple. She knew both of the bouncers fairly well; the young one on the left with the black short hair cut was a Chuunin who used Taijutsu and acted as bouncer in the evenings because his father owned the bar, while the one on the right was slightly older and yet still handsome with a chiseled face who happened to be a retired Jounin and also a Taijutsu user. Between the two of them they definitely would be able to handle a couple feisty civilians with ease.

Yukine headed towards the right side of the bar, and towards what was unofficially the VIP section for the village shinobi. Oh, the civilians were plenty welcome if they wished to sit at one of the various tables in that section, but most out of courtesy left it to the shinobi so that they could get their drinks with ease since it was closest to the bar without actually being at the bar itself. Yukine spotted an empty table near the wall easily enough and slid into the booth. She shifted sideways on the booth until her back was resting against the wall and her legs were stretched out on the booth in front of her. Not only was this more comfortable but it would allow her to have a constant view of the entire establishment at all times.

It wasn't long before one of the bar's waitresses made her way over to Yukine and stopped by her table with a small spiral notepad in her hand and a pencil poised and ready to write down what she was ordering. "What can I get for you tonight?"

"A bottle of top shelf rum and a glass of ice will do, please.", Yukine would say as she pulled some ryo out of her pocket and handed it over; more than enough to pay for her rum while leaving a very nice tip. "Keep the change." The waitress wrote down her order and took the ryo. Yukine watched, suppressing a grin, as the waitresses eyes grew wide upon realizing just how big of a tip Yukine had left her. The waitress turned and headed straight for the bar, clearly wanting to get Yukine's order done before attempting to handle anyone elses. With the waitress busy and quite happy Yukine scanned the establishment once more for any familiar faces.
Back to top Go down

Bar Crawling? Sure, why not? [Open][No-Kill]
Page 1 of 1