Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Play A Game... [Fubuki -> Yokuchi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

Let's Play A Game... [Fubuki -> Yokuchi] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play A Game... [Fubuki -> Yokuchi]   Let's Play A Game... [Fubuki -> Yokuchi] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:37 pm

”Fuck...”

Vivian let out a groan of frustration: there were only so many times you could harm yourself and still get off to it. Not that she didn't enjoy it and all, but she needed someone to play with, a toy perhaps. Fubuki was dead; that was about the only way she could describe the village as a whole anymore. It was like a corpse that refused to quit moving; long since dead but with random twitches brought on by the natural processes of a dying or dead body.

So, with those thoughts in mind Vivian wrote a quick letter to the one and only person at the moment she cared about: her best friend Sixx. The letter was short and to the point;

'Sixx,

Heading to Yokuchi to go find a new play thing since I seem to have broken all mine. I'll be back before you can even miss me.

-Viv

Vivian re-read the message and nodded to herself: that would do perfectly. She glanced around her one bedroom apartment and decided to tack the thing up to the cabinet right above the coffee pot, exactly where she figured Sixx would notice it first. With that done she packed the smallest bag possible, filled with just the most basic supplies: she knew Yokuchi was going to be a personal torture test but she was looking forward to it in a sick and twisted sort of way.

With her supplies ready she walked out the door, locking it behind herself: Sixx had a key, and the long standing rule had always been for her best friend to let 'emself in whenever so that was a thing. Vivian left her building and traveled through her village. She wasn't asking permission to leave because they no longer seemed to have a kage: no figure head at all really. So, fuck the rules! She was such a rebel with a cause.

Out of her village she took off at a run, heading for Yokuchi to find a new toy to play with...

Time for some fun. Look out, here Vivian comes!

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down

Let's Play A Game... [Fubuki -> Yokuchi]
Page 1 of 1