Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Emiko

The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open]   The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 am

It was a bit chillier today then on average, even though it was noon and the sun was shining brightly on this mostly cloudless day, the wind brought with it a particular bite of cold. Despite this though a lone female dressed in a black turtle neck sweater, a deep purple colored skirt that went roughly two inches above her knees, black leggings with purple spider web designs on them, and black boots, was sitting upon a park bench. Her red hair was left down, but held back by her village Hitai-ate that was tied in such a fashion as to keep her bangs back from her face while making it easily noticeable. There were some children playing catch many yards away, and a few toddlers chasing butterflies while their parents watched, but Emiko paid them no mind. Instead, her focus was on something a bit more... darker or creepier if you will.

”The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out. Out came Emiko and there was hell to pay, 'cause the itsy bisty spider's friend is crazy...”, Emiko sung softly in a voice like wind chimes in the breeze. As she sang a black widow spider, roughly the size of a tarantula, crawled across the top of her hand and up the outer part of her sleeve of her black turtle neck sweater. Emiko was completely at ease of course: Minerva would never harm her despite how venomous of a creature she was.

Minerva, the spider, made her way up to Emiko's shoulder where she perched next to her long red hair. Emiko tilted her head a bit to the right, towards the spider, as if listening to something. After several seconds Emiko would respond with, ”The only difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is that one prefers to cut up the bodies while the other dresses them up nicely and puts them on display for shock value and shits and giggles.”, Emiko responded to whatever it was that she had heard.

Emiko, who had straightened her head up while she spoke, leaned her ear back towards the spider once more as if listening again – and in truth she was. Minvera just tended to speak too softly for the average human being to be able to hear. Emiko straightened her head up once more and grinned. ”I believe I would be considered a sociopath my dear: I'd dress the bodies up and lurk in the background so I could giggle at the reaction of whoever found them.”, she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kibayashi

Naoki Kibayashi

The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open]   The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 am

Humming softly was he walked aimlessly through the island Naoki had realized it was rather cold compared to the usual temperature, although the child honestly didn't bother him much. Just as he was about to call it a day and head home he would notice the amount of people at the park around this time. Usually he would have simply shrugged it off, but a certain stranger would catch his eye. There was quite an odd character inhabiting the bench, although something seemed off about her looks Naoki ignored that, causing him to notice a rather large spider that was on the woman's arm. Shivers ran down his spine as he watched from a distance as she seemed to be talking to herself and was fully aware of the spider that was creeping over her body.

Continuing to listen Naoki would inch closer as he tried to get within ear shot, but would have no such luck. After several moments Naoki would find himself a little closer than he would like seeing as he did not spiders of any size or shape near him in the least. Hearing the last bit of the conversation he would realize that she was perhaps a bit more odd than he had thought. Not only was she okay with the spider she appeared to be having a conversation with the creature. Naoki didn't exactly hear what she was talking about to it, but he was sure she was talking to the spider and it looked as if she was even listening to it's responses.

Still though Naoki would not be too discourage by the odd nature of this individual. While he could argue that she was awkward where was he to judge anyone? It wasn't like he could say that he was exactly 'normal' since he rarely even talked. Plus it wasn't in his nature at all to judge people without at least giving them somewhat of a chance. On the other hand he wasn't intrigued enough to get any closer to her than he was, plus the spider kinda made it easier for him to justify not getting any closer. Still he would keep his distance as he tried to listen closely to her.
Back to top Go down

The Itsy Bitsy Spider... [Open]
Page 1 of 1