Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Guy...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ugatta
Chunnin
Chunnin
Ugatta

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:10 am

Yup the new guy is here. The name's Dayne. I was observing this site for a while and realized you all are in need of a Kage for Amagakure. I hope I'm your guy. If not for Kage I would like a Jounin Spot please in either Yokuchi or Amagakure. Hope to see you on the boards if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:48 am

Welcome to Ballad, RedSteel. Yes, Amagakure is in need of a Kage. However, the only starting spot left in Yokuchigakure is Jonin. Amagakure still has their Jonin, and Special Jonin spot open.
Back to top Go down
Ugatta
Chunnin
Chunnin
Ugatta

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:49 am

Ok, well I am new here. What do you suggest I do?
Back to top Go down
Ugatta
Chunnin
Chunnin
Ugatta

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:18 am

I have made up my mind. I just read the Kage responsibilities. I will take a jounin spot in your village. I didnt realize you were the kage. Once the staff allows me. Unless ure staff?
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Sorry that was a typo. I meant the only free starting rank left in Yokuchigakure is Chunin, and no I'm not staff sadly. Then again, if you're chunin, that means you can still join squads.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Hello, and welcome to the site. I'm one of the admins.~

The only positions currently available are Chuunin if the village has them available, and Genin. The Kage position in Amagakure is not currently open for applications. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ugatta
Chunnin
Chunnin
Ugatta

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am

well not really u more or less covered it. i will say that i am done with my character application.
Back to top Go down
Seph
Chunnin
Chunnin
Seph

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Hey, welcome to the site, I'm new too. Let's rp sometime ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ugatta
Chunnin
Chunnin
Ugatta

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 am

sure seph. soon i will travel to your village and we can do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Guy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy...   The New Guy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Guy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja :: Rules and Guidelines :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: