Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake Morgan [Locker]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Morgan
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Drake Morgan

Drake Morgan [Locker] Empty
PostSubject: Drake Morgan [Locker]   Drake Morgan [Locker] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 am

Item: Shuriken
Quantity: -Set-
Price: 15 Ryo per shuriken. Available in packs of 10 for 150 Ryo.
Description: The Shuriken, or throwing star, is a common long range projectile weapon of the shinobi.
Appearance:
Drake Morgan [Locker] IF9pVGr
Code:
[b]Item:[/b] Shuriken
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Quantity:[/b] -Set-
[b]Price:[/b] 15 Ryo per shuriken. Available in packs of 10 for 150 Ryo.
[b]Description:[/b] The Shuriken, or throwing star, is a common long range projectile weapon of the shinobi.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iF9pVGr.png[/img]

Drake Morgan [Locker] 25i5iiv
Name:Backpack
Description: A normal backpack for storage.
Code:
[center][i][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/25i5iiv.png[/img][/i][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]Backpack
[b]Description:[/b] A normal backpack for storage.

Drake Morgan [Locker] Ghost
Name: Ghost
Description: Ghost is a levitating artificial intelligence created and used by Drake. Ghost supports Drake by performing certain actions such as illuminating darkened areas, hacking technology, and informing him of incoming hostile threats. Ghost also have a navigation mode which sets waypoints and measures distances.
Code:

[center][i][img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140824204738/destinypedia/images/a/ab/Ghost.png[/img][/i][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Ghost
[b]Description:[/b] Ghost is a levitating artificial intelligence created and used by Drake. Ghost supports Drake by performing certain actions such as illuminating darkened areas, hacking technology, and informing him of incoming hostile threats. Ghost also have a navigation mode which sets waypoints and measures distances.

Type: Knife
Upgrade Slots:/
Affinities:/
Description: The combat knife or assault knife is a fighting knife designed solely for military use and primarily intended for hand-to-hand or close combat fighting.Since the end of trench warfare, most military combat knives have been secondarily designed for utility use (clearing foliage, chopping branches for cover, opening ammunition crates, etc.) in addition to their original role as close-quarter combat weapons, and may be referred to as "fighting-utility knives." On the other hand, military knives that are intended primarily for use in a role other than combat are typically referred to by their primary role. The blade is nearly a foot long [9 inches] and made of stainless steel, making it unable to rust; additonally, the back of the blade features saw teeth, and is as sharp as a normal kunai.
Enhancements:/
Code:
[b]Type:[/b] Knife
[b]Upgrade Slots:[/b]/
[b]Affinities:[/b]/
[b]Description:[/b] The combat knife or assault knife is a fighting knife designed solely for military use and primarily intended for hand-to-hand or close combat fighting.Since the end of trench warfare, most military combat knives have been secondarily designed for utility use (clearing foliage, chopping branches for cover, opening ammunition crates, etc.) in addition to their original role as close-quarter combat weapons, and may be referred to as "fighting-utility knives." On the other hand, military knives that are intended primarily for use in a role other than combat are typically referred to by their primary role. The blade is nearly a foot long [9 inches] and made of stainless steel, making it unable to rust; additonally, the back of the blade features saw teeth, and is as sharp as a normal kunai.
[b]Enhancements:[/b]/

Name:Extendable Baton
Type: Baton
Upgrade Slots:/
Affinities:/
Description: An expandable baton (also referred to variously as a collapsible baton, telescopic [or telescoping] baton, tactical baton, spring cosh, ASP, Extendable, or extendo [slang]) is typically composed of a cylindrical outer shaft containing telescoping inner shafts (typically 2 or 3, depending on the design) that lock into each other when expanded. The shafts are usually made of steel, but lightweight baton models may have their shafts made from other materials such as aluminium alloy. Expandable batons may have a solid tip at the outer end of the innermost shaft; the purpose of the solid tip is to maximize the power of a strike when the baton is used as an impact weapon. An expandable baton is opened by being swung in a forceful manner while collapsed, using inertia to extend and lock the segments by friction. Some mechanical-lock versions can also be opened by simply pulling the segments apart. Depending on the design, expandable batons may be collapsed either by being brought down (inverted) on a hard surface, or by depressing a button lock and manually collapsing the shafts.
Enhancements:/
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Extendable Baton
[b]Type:[/b] Baton
[b]Upgrade Slots:[/b]/
[b]Affinities:[/b]/
[b]Description:[/b] An expandable baton (also referred to variously as a collapsible baton, telescopic [or telescoping] baton, tactical baton, spring cosh, ASP, Extendable, or extendo [slang]) is typically composed of a cylindrical outer shaft containing telescoping inner shafts (typically 2 or 3, depending on the design) that lock into each other when expanded. The shafts are usually made of steel, but lightweight baton models may have their shafts made from other materials such as aluminium alloy. Expandable batons may have a solid tip at the outer end of the innermost shaft; the purpose of the solid tip is to maximize the power of a strike when the baton is used as an impact weapon. An expandable baton is opened by being swung in a forceful manner while collapsed, using inertia to extend and lock the segments by friction. Some mechanical-lock versions can also be opened by simply pulling the segments apart. Depending on the design, expandable batons may be collapsed either by being brought down (inverted) on a hard surface, or by depressing a button lock and manually collapsing the shafts.
[b]Enhancements:[/b]/
Back to top Go down

Drake Morgan [Locker]
Page 1 of 1