Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray] Empty
PostSubject: A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray]   A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:44 am

The messenger would make rather good time in arriving in Amagakure. Upon arrival the messenger would make it clear that he had a message for the Joutenkage from the Rakuenkage, and if shown to Dray he would present the following message before leaving:

Joutenkage,

I have received your letter, and understand you wish to eventually visit Hinowa. When you've decided on an exact date you wish to visit please send word.

Sincerly,
The Unconventional Rakuenkage
Temaki
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray]   A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:31 am

A messenger would arrive in amagakure and would be shown into dray's office as he had requested to deliver the message personally. Dray would receive the letter from him and read it to himself. The reply was short but it was good so he would have to wrap up things in the village and leave it in the care of someone trusted before embarking on his journey. The letter needed no more written replies so dray would say to the messenger from hinowa. Tell the Rakuenkage that I got her message and I will send word before hand, Thank You As the messenger would set to leave.
Back to top Go down

A Message from the Crazy Girl [Temaki -> Dray]
Page 1 of 1