Welcome.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Going Postal! [Mission | Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Going Postal! [Mission | Private]   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Mission:
 

For once, he was not late. Gold eyes blinked slowly, his gaze fixated upon the villages gates in the distance, almost as if expecting something...

I'm coming home...

Calm yourself. This is long overdue. You just need to sleep in your own bed for a few days. A bit of refocus. Right. That had to be it. He could feel... something. Something bad was on the horizon, something that would engulf the world. The winds smelled faintly of blood. Weird.

Shaking his head, the male reached to his back, making sure that his pack was secure. A rather large knapsack, filled to the brim with trinkets, toys, candies and such for his younger cousins. Of course, tucked into the pack was the storage scroll housing holding even more odds and ends. Carrying all of them would be a bit too much, even with his newfound power.

I'm Coming home...

Happiness bubbled in him; to see the gates of Hinowa after so long? Yes, please. He'd stayed nearly a month and a half longer than everyone else whom he'd traveled with; they'd all departed from the ruins with thier to begin thier own search. Time well worth spent; he'd met a new friend, did a little shopping. But there was no place like home; and Hinowa was calling him. It would feel good resting high in the trees once more; not that the ruins was bad. The air there was 'thick' to him. He was more used to the thin air of the higher altitudes.

Tell the world that I'm coming home...

He couldnt wait. He could almost taste his grandmother's soup, something that he'd been craving for weeks now. He knew she'd have a pot of it ready for him; he'd sent word ahead that he was coming. Knowing her, she'd have a loaf of monkey bread baking for him...

I know my kingdom awaits, and they have forgiven my mistakes...

Maybe he would stay a while. Rest up before begining his journey. Maybe a day or two-- maybe a week. He had plenty of time. Its not like he was he had anything else to  do... Oh.

I'm coming.....

Amatsu smiled; a strange thing. With that and a swish of his coat, the male began to walk. Fast steps, ones that would bring him to the gates rather quickly.

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left.

But it was not to be that simple. It never was.

Fresh through the gates of Hinowa, and suddenly someone was in his face already. This had to be a new record or something. Green eyes blinked slowly, taking in the measure of the persona before him. He looked to be powerful, but nothing to write home about.

To close...

Taking a step back, his face still frowning, the male took note what the male was carrying, one bearing the seal of the village.

"Amatsu? You are to report to the Administration building at once for debriefing and your next assignment."

...shit.

WC 499/100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Going Postal! [Mission | Private]   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:04 pm

An hour later, and he was off towards him home. He'd been a short reprieve; he was to go home, rest up for a bit, and deliver a sealed document to amerchant named Yen. Easy enough. It was still early, mayhaps he could sneak in a quick nap?  Time would tell. For now, he would eat; Grandma did indeed have a loaf of monkey bread and soup waiting for him. After stuffing his way through two bowls of the delicious soup, the Amatsu settled himself on his bed for a bit to relax. It wasnt long before he dozed off.

"OH GOD, WHAT TIME IS IT!?!"

The male awoke with a start, franticly looking around. Through the window, he could see the sun setting. Wasnt it it morning when he'd arrived home?

"Fuck!" The mle suddenly transformed himself into a mad scramble of limbs and fabric, attempting to untangle himself from the  sheets as he raced around the room to find his clothing. In a flash, the male found enough clothing in room to dress himself decently; black shirt and pants, along with fingerless gloves. The sandals? Fuc-- ehh, better put em on. After grabbing and throwing his headband on, and a quick glance into the mirror, he he grabbed the documents he was supposed to deliver, slid open his window and jumped out. Thats right; he jumped out a second floor window. Fuck gravity. Chakra filled his legs as he fell and roated in the air, allowing him to absorbed the impact and convert it into more energy as he leapt forward. The ground beneath his window? Crater, undeniable proof that he'd used this method many a time. His mother wouldnt mind it, if it wasnt in the middle of her flower garden. As the male moved forward, the flower petals flew into the air behind him, kicked up by sheer force and speed. Daisies, petunias, and rose-- no. No. Screw the roses. He was not going through this; his father would kill him if he trampled the roses. Kill him dead, and use him as fertilizer. Not worth the risk.

The male moved with blinding speed (At least, it felt like that to him) towards the Market district. Down to the ground, his form racing through the streets of the darknened village. The world was a blur to him; flashing lights, people talking jibberish, thier words indescipherable. He was agile enough, making his way through the streets. Dodge the elderly lady, vault the snot nosed child, slide beneath the moving food cart-- fuck, nearly lost a finger. Oh well, gotta keep moving. The wind whipped past him, howling in his ears and almost leaving a 'tunnel' of sorts as he sped through the streets. Maybe it would be easier to use the roofs? Naaaah.

Soon enough, he came upon the Market District. He knew the area fairly well, so it was an easy task to locate Yen's stall. With a grin, the male handed over the letter and accepted his payment from the merchant. "Pleasure doing business with ya, sir!"

Next up was Kei, whom was not far off from Yen's stall. Slipping the letter out of his pack, the young male took off again, running through the streets like a flash. He knew it was getting late, so he had to hurry with this. Down the alley for a shortcut, up the side of the building. Two streets over, JUMP! Freefall into a conviently placed haystack. Rolling out, Amatsu bolted again. Up ahead, he could see Kei sitting in a rocking chair out front of his shop, smoking his pipe. As Amatsu drew close, Kei stood up, smiling wide as the younger male held out his package.

"Thank you, thank you! I've been waiting weeks for this to arrive!"

"No problem sir! Happy to assist!"

Turning on heel, Amatsu sped off, headed to the final delivery spot.

It seemed that Mr. Lee lived out on the edge of the village; away from the rest of the villagers. From what Amatsu knew of him, he was a bit of a hermit. It would not take Amatsu long to reacch Mr. Lee's home. when Amatsu knocked on the door, Mr. Lee stepped outside, smiling."Here you go, sir!"

"Thank ye kindly, young man!"

[Total WC: 1215/100 ~ Mission completed]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Going Postal! [Mission | Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stealing Fudge YO!(mission/private)
» Protect the Paint [Mission, Private][430 / 250 Words]
» Goldilocks and the Three Savages [Mission][Private]
» Chasing a Kitty | Mission | Private
» :Doggie Style With A Big Cat: (Private)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja :: Hinowa no Kuni :: Hinowagakure no Sato-
Jump to: