Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mittens [Item Registry]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mittens
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Mittens

Mittens [Item Registry] Empty
PostSubject: Mittens [Item Registry]   Mittens [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Everything has been moved to my Locker.

Last edited by Mittens on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mittens
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Mittens

PostSubject: Re: Mittens [Item Registry]   Mittens [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Bumping for Crimson Horn.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Mittens [Item Registry]   Mittens [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:26 pm

Mittens wrote:
Name: Crimson Horn
Type: Compound Bow
Upgrade Slots: 0 / 0
Affinities:
Description: A collapsible compound bow that folds in on itself when not in use and unfolds when needed with a minute burst of the users chakra.
This bow can fire a variety of different types of arrows, though the most common is the spear head arrow.  
There are three modes or draw weights to this bow:
Low draw weight: Small range, good for quick shots against fast moving enemies. Best use for close range firefights. This draw weight allows the arrows to travel up to ten meters (32 feet). The user can fire up to five arrows in a post at this weight.
Medium draw weight: A balance of speed and power. Good for medium range fights. Arrows at this draw weight can travel up to 152 meters (500 feet). The user can fire one arrow per post at this weight.
Strong draw weight: High damage and a long range, but is also has the longest drawing time. This takes one post of drawing or charging, and the arrow is fired then on the second post. An arrow fired from this draw weight can travel 305 meters (1,000 feet).
Image:
Enhancements: /

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mittens [Item Registry]   Mittens [Item Registry] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mittens [Item Registry]
Page 1 of 1