Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerō
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]   Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:21 am

6 D Rank Freebie Techniques 6/6:

4 C Rank Freebie Techniques 4/4:

Last edited by Zerō on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:22 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]   Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Zerō wrote:

Ookay. Every technique that you have here that requires Kenjutsu requires that you actually have a sword in order to use them. Please swap out for something else.

Puredetā Kankaku no Jutsu | Predator Sense Technique

For this jutsu, We're going to need to know how much does it increase your sense in terms of tiers in REA. Here, REA includes perception.

Suishin no Jutsu | Propulsion Technique

This just needs a bit more clarification. What are these 'glands' that you are referring to?

Usagi Sanpo | rabbit Walk
Okay, I'm real iffy on allowing this, as its basicly a free 'in-battle' use of Body Flicker. I'm going to break this down as I see the problems with it.

First off, this will not be allowed as maintainable. Thats just begging to be abused and spammed in a fight. If we allow this, its going to be a one post duration with at least a five post cooldown.

This is going to require a set SPD and/or REA difference between you and your opponent to use. For example, If your opponent has A-2 SPD/REA, you yourself must have at least S-2 SPD [a one rank difference] to be able to pull this off. Remember, here a persona's perception ability is tied to thier REA stat. The higher thier REA, the better they are able to read thier surroundings and react. A person with a high enough REA WILL render this technique useless against them as they will almost instantly know that what is happening and can counter.

Seeing as you state that this allows a person to move swiftly, you're going to need to state how much it boosts the SPD stat in the moment its used than normal movement.

Fūton-Atsu Bomu no Jutsu | Puredetā Secret Art: Wind Pressure Bomb
The only rank of this jutsu you would be able to have for free would be the C rank version. You would be required to train the remaining ranks, otherwise approved.

Wind Release: Great Spinning Breakthrough (Fūton: Daikaitoppa - 風遁・大回突破)
Approved.

Remember: as a WT user, your useage of ninjutsu must utilize your weapon, or else it suffers a reduction in power.
Back to top Go down
Zerō
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]   Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Kenjutsu problem - Modified jutsu.

Predator Sense Technique - Included REA enhancement.

Usagi Sanpo | rabbit Walk - Duration & Cool Down added. SPD vs REA added. SPD enhancement added.

Wind Pressure Bomb - Understood.

Advice - Noted and appropriate edits made.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]   Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:34 am

Balancing Maple Leaves (Tsuriau Fūyō - 釣り合う楓葉
Approved.

Ninja Art: Solar Flare
Approved.

Puredetā Kankaku no Jutsu | Predator Sense Technique
Please list a range on the sight increase.

Suishin no Jutsu | Propulsion Technique
I do appolozie, but I should have mentioned this earlier; boosts of any kind are reserved for B rank jutsu and above, and cap a S rank.

Usagi Sanpo | Rabbit Walk
Same as above.

Modotte Kimasu no Jutsu | Comeback Technique
Approved.

Fūton-Atsu Bomu no Jutsu | Wind Pressure Bomb Jutsu
Just move at Sub tier 3 speed of thier rank naturally. Please adjust accordingly.

Shotgun Impact (Andanjuu - 散弾銃)
Approved

Tasumaniadebiru no Jutsu| Tasmanian Devil Technique
I want to make sure I understand this technique before I proceed: Basicly, as you're catch your returning boomerang, you begin to spin with it and move, effectively becoming Taz, correct?
Back to top Go down
Zerō
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]   Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Edits have been made accordingly, removed the speed boosts in all and stated that everything is at current speed.

& yes, like Taz without the head above the tornado-thingy.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]   Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:23 am

Zerō wrote:

All approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]   Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rōarku Puredetā [Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1