Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Fox [Open/Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yudai
Genin
Genin
Yudai

The Final Fox [Open/Event] Empty
PostSubject: The Final Fox [Open/Event]   The Final Fox [Open/Event] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Mission Details:

After the last few missions, the paperwork was starting to pile up on his desk. Between a number of fox battles, and the damage that had been inflicted throughout the village, a number of nobles and the sultan of the region demanded answers. Unfortunately for them, he didn't have any good ones. No one knew why they had come under attack from these foxes, nor what they wanted, or when they would come back. He had just hoped it would end soon. He pulled out his pen and began filing out forms, just as a fresh stack was brought in from one of his clerical assistants.

After a few minutes, he heard a loud crash before screams and alarm bells. He quickly grabbed his crutch, throwing the papers around the room, and got to his feet. One of the office assistants came to usher him out of the building, but he commanded otherwise, "Get me to the roof, I need to see what is going on." Yudai, with some assistance, limped up the multiple flights of stairs before reaching the rooftop. As he peered over the side, he could see some dust and debris, but the details were hidden among the dirt and sand clouds. He just hoped someone was closer and could respond to the mission, as it would take him some time to waddle his way down there.
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fox [Open/Event]   The Final Fox [Open/Event] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:17 pm

"Maaaaan, why the fuck you a ninja, you ugly motherfucker?" Said one of the boys to the sitting giant. "Yeah, ain't you too big and too stupid to be sneaky?" Zaiaku was currently sitting on the side-walk, wearing black sweatpants, a high collar black sleeveless shirt, normal sandels, and a Yokuchigakure headband tied around his left arm. Next to him was Kodo, who was laying down, and Tiger, who was picking his nose. "More sneaky than you fuckboys." Zaiaku replied in a tired voice, lighting a cigarette in his mouth. Given the little amount of peace between each attack, Zaiaku had hardly any little time to relax. "Fuck you say?!" One of the boys said in anger, approaching him. It was then Zaiaku actually stood up, albeit, hesitantly so since his legs were tired, showing off his massive body. "If you gonna hit me, fucking hit me, you fucking piece of horse shit. But you better knock me the fuck out cause if you don't, I'm gon-" It was then that Zaiaku was interrupted by a loud crash, smoke and dust rising into the air from a nearby area. Screams were then heard, yelling for help and to kill "it". "Ah shit...." Zaiaku mumbled as he stood and quickly ran to the area to invesitgate, only to find another monster.

This one wasn't nearly as large. In-fact, it seemed to be atleast 9 feet tall, standing a inch above Zaiaku. It.....he..had four muscular arms, with his fingers having sharp, black claws. It had nine tails and had dark grey fur with black stripes. On the back of its head seemed to be a large amount of hair, going as low as his tails. He had yellow eyes, and a murderous smile on his face. Zaiaku, Kodo, and Tiger took a short step back, unsure of what to do, hoping they'll will get some back-up soon.

WC:324 Words

Items on me:
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fox [Open/Event]   The Final Fox [Open/Event] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:24 pm

"The hell are you...." Zaiaku muttered in a low voice to the creature before him, his fists clenched tightly. He kept staring at the fox, wondering what it was it, and the others, were doing here, and why it was even here in the first place. Kodo was letting out a constant, gutteral growl while Tiger also had his fists clenched, sensing any upcoming battle. "I..." The monster spoke, it's voice warped with a demonic yet sophisticated tone, "am Chikushou, the Fox Sage of the desert. Rather...I used to be. Now I am the Demon Fox of the desert." He said, letting out a dark chuckle at the end of his sentence. A single bead of sweat trailed down Zaiaku's face as he spoke again. "Ok.....why are you and your fuckin' foxes attackin' us?" It was a simple question, and judging by Chikushou's expression, there was also a simple answer. "Because..." He began, "I want too. Not to mention, it was this forsaken village that sealed me away all those years ago. It's simply payback, so don't take your death personally." Zaiaku frowned for a moment before smiling, despite the seriousness of the moment. "Heh...kill me? You have a better chance at becoming a Sultan than killin' me." Chikushou smiled a toothy smile at Zaiaku's words. "Oh don't worry....I'm going after him once I destroy your village." Chikusou said as he took a few steps. "I'll give you five seconds to run. One they are up, I'm going to kill you and place hopscotch in your chest cavity. On-" Chikushou was interrupted before he can even mutter the number of the count-down but a giant stream of fire, coming straight from Kodo's mouth. Nontheless, the monster was skilled and with great speed, jumped backward before doing handsigns and unleashing a giant wall made of water unto the fire to counter it. Upon contact with each other, the fire and water soon disappeared and in-turn created a large amount of steam, covering the area.

WC:674
Kodo Chakra - 40:

Last edited by Zaiaku on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fox [Open/Event]   The Final Fox [Open/Event] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:58 pm

"Fuckin' hell..." Zaiaku thought as mist filled the area, obscuring his view of the monster. Now he couldn't see him, and was pretty sure that Chi-whatever the hell his name was could see or at least smell him. With that, Zaiaku became uneasy, unsure of how to approach this problem. As such, he remained on high-alert, hoping that this thing could be killed soon. Right after he finished at however, Chikushou appeared out of the mist and, within a split-second, smashed his fist right in-front of Zaiaku into the ground, breaking through it with superb easy. Running on pure instinct, Zaiaku jumped back, Kodo and Tiger following in suite. "Need to hide...." He thought as he quickly ran, entering into a building that he managed to make out through the mist. He shut the door behind him and exhaled, unsure of how to combat this problem. He quickly looked around the area he was in. It seemed to be a old abandoned building, seemingly a office building at one point. The only light that entered and illuminated the area was the light from the windows. Sofas, chairs, and pottery were all over the ground. To put it into shorter words, the place was freaking trashed. "Godda-" Zaiaku was about to say until a familiar beast smashed through the wall. "I SSEEEE YOOOUU!" Chikushou yelled as drool began escaping his maw, gathering into a puddle around him. "Fuck!" Zaiaku said in surprised as he took a step back. However, before the demon could do anything else, Kodo, who didn't enter the building with Zaiaku, jumped from behind Chikushou and landed onto his back, gripping hard with his claws as he bite into the area between his neck and shoulder. His fangs drawing blood, a loud and sicken crunch could be heard as Kodo broke his clavicle (collarbone). Chikushou roared in pain and quickly grabbed Kodo by his neck, flinging him to the right of him, knocking him hard into a wall.

With a yelp, Kodo slid down to the floor and didn't get up, having possibly broken some of his rips. Chikushou began touching his wound, as if to see what the damage was, until Tiger did the same tactic as Kodo and jumped onto his back. However, rather than biting the demon, he had a different idea in mind. Rather, he abruptly shoved his thumbs deep into Chikushou's eye sockets and gouged out his eyes before ripping them out his heat. The fox demon screeched in agony and began to flail about erratically in pain, with Tiger quickly jumping off before the demon could do the same to him as he did to Kodo. Zaiaku, taking advantage of this, charged to Chikushou, enhancing his fist with chakra before smashing it into his face, sending him flying straight back a good 30 to 40 meters before the demon shoved his fists into the ground, stopping him from going. The steam mist had finally faded away, allowing the trio to see. Meanwhile, Chikushou's lower jaw was badly fractured, causing him intense pain, while simply moving his arms hurt as well due to his collarbone being broken. Blind and bleeding but still strong and fast, he immediately came back to the trio with a single burst of speed, knowing where they were due his keen sensory skills. However, nonetheless, Chikushou was still blind, meaning that though he knew where they were, he of course can't pinpoint their exact location. As such, once he within a few feet of them, he quickly reached out with all arms and attempted to grab at something. Not being nearly as fast as the demon, Zaiaku was grabbed by his neck and, due to the strength of the monster, was unable to break free. "Fennec Senjutsu: Henit-" Chikushou was about to initiate the technique, but was interrupted by, again, Tiger, who had used Wind Release: Tornado Uppercut, to send him up into the air (while also crashing into the next floor of the building). Due to the surprise of this, the demon accidentally let go of Zaiaku, allowing him to breathe again.

With that, the demon began to fall back down from 10 feet unto the ground. However, Zaiaku was ready to end this, and end this now. He quickly focused a large amount of chakra in his arms, to the point they began steaming. "DIE ALREADY YOU ANNOYING SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled as he unleashed his Nekkiken onto the demon, keeping him in the air due to the sheer force of his strikes. The demon was howling and screetching in pain as bones began to break in mutliple parts of his body. He could feel as he began bleeding from in the inside and his skin was burned by the intense heat. After of few more seconds of beating the living shit out of the beast, Zaiaku finished his Nekkiken, causing it to drop onto the ground. It was coughing up blood and convulsing violently as it attempt to stand, but kept falling back down to the floor. The demon, almost dead, roared loudly in a combination of seemingly rage, pain, and defeat. Zaiaku, Kodo, and Tiger, however, did nothing. Judging by the damage the monster had taken, he wouldn't last much longer. This soon turned out to be true, as slowly but surely, the creature began going more quiet and limp until finally the creature stopped moving. With that, Zaiaku let out a loud sigh of relief as he suddenly fell down onto his rear, exhausted by the whole thing. The fact all of them managed to get out of this with relatively little to no injuries was by pure luck alone. With this dawning on Zaiaku, he realised that he much get stronger. If not, then if this situation were to happen again, with no back up, he would most likely be killed. With that unwanted thought in mind, he finally stood up. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, only to realise he was out.

With a simple "Hmph", he walked out of the damaged building, with droves of lower ranking shinobi quickly flocking the area. He recognized them as medical-nin, and were most likely here just to take the body. "Goddamn vultures...." He mumbled as he began to walk to walk, with Tiger carrying Kodo, with the trio most likely heading to the nearest pet hospital to treat Kodo for his injuries.

WC:1762
MISSION COMPLETE

Zaiaku Chakra - 555 | Tiger Chakra - 45:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Fox [Open/Event]   The Final Fox [Open/Event] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Fox [Open/Event]
Page 1 of 1