Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) Empty
PostSubject: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:33 am

The last few weeks have been mixture of excitement, danger, curiosity and hungry nights. Nasin luckily was happy that people were very easily swindled ever where he went. His charm and wit kept him alive where his strength could not. It was worth the sight of being within the sky! Nasin calm gaze mixed with excitement as the ship lifted off. Feeling the gravity trying to pull him back to earth made him feel rush of giddy happiness he never felt. Unable to hide his smile he stared at the skies within his view thinking of all the good things to come. Nasin unable to contain this odd feeling of happiness he was content.

Feeling the rush of cold humidity passing through his face was otherworldly. Even more so as the clouds parted ways revealing the village in the sky. Nasin's smile turn into something more akin to awe. It was unbelievably different than reading or seeing drawings on scrolls and books. It felt if he reached out his hand he could hold the entire village within his grasp. The conductor laughed as he saw Nasin go through so many emotions with such transparency. It surprised the middle aged man that Nasin was even capable of smile as when he came to the vessel the boy was so casual he thought Nasin was a local.

The vessel touching ground filled Nasin with excitement which now that he was accustomed managed to hide with far better grace than before. Picking up his backpack with ease Nasin stepped onto the village. Since he was a shinobi to which he admitted Nasin was forced to stay in a building which handled shinobi of other villages. Nasin only wanting peace agreed to staying in the building until he was approved to enter the village. He was after a nobody so this was mandatory. Nasin was amazed by the difference in the architecture of the building as he was pushed into a small room with a bench to sit on and wait.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 10:53 am

Dray would stare at the ceiling as he would wait for his alarm. He had not gotten much sleep through the night and that did not bother him one bit because he could not count how many sleepless nights he had had. He would place his hands at the back of his head and think about nothing, yet. It was just the ceiling that was before him, everything else was void. Finally, the sun rays would peek into the room as if to check if the young man was awake. The alarm would blare out loud giving dray another contemplating thought about smashing it to pieces but if he did destroy the alarm for how it was always loud then he would regret in sooner or later, in some way. Dray would sit up in bed as he knew what day it was. It was the day amagakure approved of new faces to come into the village or decline their request to come into the village based on their reason. The process always happened down at the port of dreams and there was someone in charge and all but dray felt the need to go there. He had no exact reason to be there because those in charge could well handle their duties but dray just wanted to go after all, he was the joutenkage- leader of amagakure no sato. A title to be proud of. Dray would get out of bed slowly as he would sit on the floor in the spacious room. He would light some candles around him and begin his meditation that would take a few minutes. This every morning routine taught to him by his father help him to clear his head and to keep body and soul together because being a leader requires focus in some areas.
Dray would get up after finishing his meditation as he would head for the bathroom. He no longer contemplated whether to use the bath tub or the shower. He would run the shower and have a pleasant bath after which he would emerge from the bathroom and dry himself with a towel. Dray would proceed to put on a clean set of his clothes as he would slip on black leather pants, black leather shoes, black belt with a golden bird’s head and a blue leather cloth that he would button up because he hardly let people see his tattoos. He would exit the room after putting on his vambraces. It had now become a part of him. He would walk into the living room and expect his breakfast. What he ate really would not really matter but he would eat it quick. He would not want to miss on the new faces coming in. Dray would stand up from the dining and exit the mansion through the main doors. He would get into an air pod that would take him down to the port of dreams. Upon getting there, dray would be welcomed warmly as a shinobi would show him where the new comers where. “Hello there” dray would say to the man in charge sitting at the counter ready to approve or decline because dray could see that they were just beginning. “Welcome joutenkage- sama. Enjoy your stay here..” the man would say to dray as dray would stand and lean on the counter from the side. The process would soon begin as some people would be approved and others decline. There were still many newbies so dray would just keep watching what happened until he found something interesting or something needing his attention.
WC:600
[Stat training: CHA: E-D3(600/700)]
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 pm

After waiting a nearly half of a hour Nasin was released from the small room. When told to head to main office Nasin picking up his large backpack placed it on his back. The hallways were very different from his homelands. Though filled with so many overwhelmingly positive emotions Nasin kept a calm casual look that could be mistaken for boredom. Nevertheless he was in reality excited.

The front desk was nothing too extravagant, but would suffice for the daily paper work. The man watched Nasin as he gently placed his large pack on the ground. "I am Nasin Jasin of Yokuchigakure! I am here to study medical ninjutsu and perhaps some training." Nasin bending down to his back rummaging through it quickly took out his paperwork, before handing it to the office official. Nasin noticed another man watching the process unravel. The didn't seem too worried about much. Nasin assumed he was in charge by his posture.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:03 am

The whole approving and declining process began to bore dray but so far, no one had been declined perhaps, they all had good reasons for coming to amagakure because dray knew that the man in charge was very strict. The dullness was beginning to come on and now, dray had no choice but to go into an air pod, up into the village and straight to his office to finish whatever work was waiting for him. He now saw that it was not really worth it, coming down here when he could have work to do above. The joutenkage would stand straight as he was leaning on a the counter before. He was set to leave, staying here had no benefits and so far, nothing had even caught dray’s eye so what was the exact remain for remaining? There was none.. Dray would turn to leave as he would see a young boy would come forward and present his travel documents to the officer.. “I am Nasin Jasin of yokuchigakure! I am here to study medical ninjutsu and perhaps some training..” Dray would smirk as he heard the boy give his reason for coming to amagakure. The officer after looking through the paper would shake his head as he proceeded to tell the boy that he could not be allowed to come into amagakure.. “No, you cant..” the officer would say as dray would quickly intercept him.. “Approve his papers..” Dray would say to the officer in charge calmly. The older man would quickly nod as he stamp Nasin’s travel documents and let him cross over to the other side.
“Hello Nasin..” Dray would say to the young boy after seeing him walk over to the side of the approved travelers which was exactly dray was standing due to the barricade that demarcated the people. Approved from declined.
WC:310
[Stat training:CHA:E-D3(100/100) D3-C(210/300)
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:30 am

Devil's luck was with Nasin as he had been approved immediately after he had been denied. Picking up his belongings calmly walked over to the approved section. "Hello, sir." Bowing Nasin made sure to thank the man for allowing his passage. It was odd for Nasin to receive kindness from strangers. Although grateful he felt a certain disdain from it. Likely not being used to it made him uncomfortable with something unfamiliar. The heavy backpack dug into Nasin's shoulders which irritated him enough to adjust the length of the straps. Calm in his actions he turned his attention the man talking to him.

The man was likely in some higher ranking position as he approved Nasin instantly with no writ or seal. Kage perhaps. Nasin had no desire to talk to a man in power as men in power were usually plagued by gaudy attitudes or used to pushing others around in many forms. 'Those up above stepping on those down below' Nasin thought putting his emotions into a phrase. Nasin smiling put on a facade as he bowed to the man, "Thanks you for letting me in!" his voice was soft, but clear and calm hinted with gratitude. It was almost soothing. Most people do not hear his voice as he tends to remain silent content to watch others.

"If allowed may I help your village as well? I am of low rank, but can help with missions that do not require." Nasin pausing for a moment smiled as he found the word to finish the sentence, "Tact." Scratching his face one could notice three long scars streaking at a downward angle across his face. Shame as he did have a friendly look about him despite the scars. "As I said before I came to study medical ninjutsu." Nasin walking with the line moved a sort of casualness that made him seem very approachable.

Continuing as the lines paused once more Nasin spoke to the man again, "Are a high ranking official?" By now Nasin already deduced the answer. The man was kage of the village, but decided to play ignorant. In his life Nasin has learned the people in power love saying who they are. It is a source of pride for them. "You said one command and I was instantly allowed in!" The line moved forward and as did Nasin.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:44 am

“Hello Sir” the boy would bow and greet dray. That was mostly expected from anyone after what dray had done so the boy could not yet be judged based on this simple and general action he had done. “Thank you for letting me in..” he would continue as dray would simply nod his head. His voice was tender and young. He was probably someone with manners but once again, two actions don’t make a man. Dray would give the young man to express himself and say whatever he had to say. Where the thanks came from, dray was sure that there was more. The next words that would come out of the young man’s mouth would be much more relevant and concerning. He would proceed to ask dray if he could offer his shinobi skills and he would be so humble that he would even regard his skills of being low in ranks. He did not behave as gutsy as most ninjas his age and then, he was beginning to interest dray. He was trying to ask if he could only complete some petty missions that the village shinobi felt was too little to handle seeing as amagakure was a large village but that would not seem to be the case because every ninja in amagakure were devoted.
The joutenkage would listen attentively to the young boy as he would be soothed by the young voice though he would not be charmed to lose his sense of decision. Every body part, gestures and words played a huge part in any discussion and this young man standing beside dray sure knew how well to use his. The conversation was surely leading somewhere and dray would be relieved to know that coming down here was not a waste of his time after all. The young man would pause as if trying to select his words properly because as a shinobi, words could put one in trouble and they could save one from trouble. He reminded dray again that he had come to amagakure with the hope of learning medical jutsu and that was the exact reason dray told the officer to let the young man in. Unlike many other travelers, he did not come all the way from where he lived to be amused by amagakure, he did not come to see the famous village hidden in the heavens and how exactly the village floated, he did not seem to be interested in any of those but even if he was, he still put what he wanted to learn before every other reasons because definitely, if he had explained to the officer that he came as a tourist, he would likely have been declined as dray would have overlooked the matter too.

“Are you a high ranking official” the young man would ask curiously while snapping dray out of his thoughts.. “You said one command and I was instantly allowed in..” Dray would finally smirk ever since the conversation between the two had started.. “Firstly, I would suggest you get yourself a nice place to stay as there are many inns, hotels and what have you in amagakure, all with different bills that are affordable. Second, I appreciate your keen interest to learn medical ninjutsu as I myself also possess some skills in that area of ninja art.” Medical ninjutsu was one of the skills dray loved because of it’s system of operation. The best way to take down an opponent quietly was of cause on the inside. Medical ninjutsu possessed the ability to give life as well as take it. Trying not to keep the young man in suspense, dray would continue. “Concerning me being of a higher ran, i would simply say that power doesn’t do everything in the village hidden in heavens and as to why you were let in, I know the officer in charge of the approvals so what are friends for..” Dray would conclude and wink at the young man. Being the joutenkage was fun and all but dray loved to keep his calm. He knew what life was like, living alone, being an orphan before he became the leader of this village so now that he was where he was, it wouldn’t make sense to behave all high and mighty because he had not forgotten his background.
WC:727
[Stat training:CHA: D3-C (90/90) C-C2 (637/900)]
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Today was full of surprises. Although the kage answering the idle chat did not answer as to what his rank was exactly. Content Nasin decided that he had enough talking for now. It was rare for him to speak with anyone longer than a few seconds and felt that he needed to return to a silent state. "You study Medical Ninjutsu as well? How wonderful. I am sure that you are well known for your abilities within the field!" Smiling Nasin as the lines drew closer to the exit.

"Thank you once again for allow me into the village. I'm sorry our meeting was so short, but I have to figure out a great many things." Upon reaching the exit door Nasin waved good bye before he left. The first thing Nasin did want to do is find a hotel and the second would training his body. He felt the fatigued by the altitude and would need to toughen up, before he started weaving chakra. Not only that, but he also felt that he would be here longer than intended. It would be difficult for his body, but Nasin felt it was necessary to achieve his goals.

The air nipped his nose as he realized how cold it was up above. Nasin missed the hot arid air. Kept him warm at least. Walking through the streets Nasin realized just how much he knew. Which was very little. 'Shame' he though as walked pass inns and dinners searching for something more to his liking.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:11 am

The young man seemed happy to speak with dray but like dray, he also had the calm aura radiating around him. Dray was more than impressed and he had taken note of the black haired man’s head, Nasin. That was just what dray needed because he never forgot a name. Dray looked forward to seeing him around the village, completing missions and helping other people. He was probably genin rank so the old men and women of the village would probably have someone to look after them and help them look for whatever things they always lost. Dray looked around as he sighted his pilot. It was probably time to leave perhaps, he had some work waiting for him in his office. The young man told dray that he was probably sure that dray had some beautiful prowess in medical jutsu and dray would not argue that because medical ninjutsu was one of his specialties and he loved performing operations.
Dray smiled slowly because he sure had done a good deed today. Amidst all the things that he could have done with his time, he came down to the port of dreams and he granted instant entry to a young fella so that counted as a good deed. He loved to say within himself.. “Do at least one good deed everyday..” and he encouraged his shinobis to be of their best behaviours too. He would not have one shinobi tarnishing the image of amagakure no sato. The previous joutenkage tried but his efforts were not enough. Some shinobis managed to become missing ninjas and dray had done his best to eradicate most of them. The first card he played as joutenkage was restoring peace to amagakure and eradicating the streets of weeds. He would not let all his work be thrown into the river. He was still young and he had lots of years to rule and shinobis to stand by his side. “Thank you once again for allowing me into your village. I’m sorry our meeting was so short but I have a great many things to figure out.” Nasin would say as he would follow the line ahead. Dray would know while watching the young man go. He would later walk over to where the pilot was and where the air pod was as he would enter it and take off to his office. He had a day’s job to look into.
Wc:407
[Stat training: CHA: C-C2(407/407)]
Remaining 493
EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)   In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Pursuit of Knowledge(Invited Dray Yuki/Open)
Page 1 of 1