Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Life~ [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amara
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amara

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Kaia felt the shove come from behind as it had happened before in the past. It was a shove hard enough to knock her forward and send the young female dressed in her schoolgirl attire falling onto her hands and knees. “Stupid mute!”, the older boy-child behind her called out among the laughter of his friends.

Kaia mentally told herself not to cry, not to give them the satisfaction of knowing that she was hurt as she slowly got to her knees: her hands were scraped from trying to catch herself when she fell and her stockings were torn at the knees. Her schoolbag which had been hanging from her shoulder had broken open when she fell, books having spilled everywhere. Kaia while sitting on her knees attempted to pick them up. However, as she reached out for the books one of the boys kicked them away and out of her reach, sending her favorite book skidding right into a puddle: it had taken her months to earn the money for that book and now it was ruined.

“Come on you stupid mute! Speak up!”

“She can't! Ever since her family got all cut up she can't talk!”, said one of the other boys jeeringly.

“Stupid mute couldn't even save her own family!?”, responded yet another boy out of the group of four.

Kaia felt her hands clench into fists as a reaction to her anger, but she knew there was nothing she could do. Even if she tried to hit one of them they were bigger then her, she would lose. Her only hope was to pray that someone would come along, walking along the sidewalk that surrounded the orphanages playground yard, and scare the kids away. Or, that the matron would look out her window and see that they had once again ganged up on her and put a stop to it.

One day Kaia would be able to fight, one day she would be able to stand up for herself. But today wasn't that day. She was very small, more so then children her average age, far smaller then the boys surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Dray woke up rather early. He looked out the window and the sun was not fully up yet. As usual, he went through his meditation state and had his bath. Immediately after this, he jumped unto the bed and went back to sleep. A weird and unusual morning it was indeed. Dray slept for about two hours more before the tweets of the morning birds peeked into his sleep. Having opened up his windows earlier, a strong wind came in through and lifted the bed sheets off of dray’s body. He finally got up and sat at the edge of the bed. He had spent the previous day walking at the office and he had even looked into village matters late into the night that he had not had enough sleep and as if that was not enough, he had suddenly woken up this morning when he ought to be enjoying his sleep. The morning just looked rough but he did not mind. He could handle anything not because he was the joutenkage but because he was Dray Yuki. Having already taken his bath two hours ago, he washed his face at his wash hand basin and began dressing himself up. He slipped his legs into another one of his black leather pants and he wore his black boots with high soles. He buckled his belt that had a large bird head as it’s buckle. His medium sized silver hair was combed backwards likewise his brows that were brushed upwards. He wouldn’t be called the fashion lover neither could he be categorized as an out dated young man. He put on a white fitted round necked vest after which he put on his blue leather coat that had yellow linings at it’s edges. He had a taste for leather, blue, silver, gold and what else was good.
His breakfast was already on the dining table. He sat on the master chair and ate his scrambled eggs, bread and a cup of orange juice. He exited the mansion leaving the maid to clean up the table. He had decided to check out amagakure today so no flying in air pods. He started off on his quest. He was acknowledged by villagers on his left and right. He had no reason to be shy. He was doing his best for the people of amagakure so he had to embrace whatever honors that they gave to him. It was almost noon and dray had covered about quarter of the large village on foot. He knew the village like the back of his palm so he used shortcuts where necessary. He got to an opening as he recognized the structure and paint of the building as that of amagakure’s orphanage home. He walked towards the front as he looked over  the medium sized fence. Inside the fence was a girl on her knees with a bad and books scattered all over and above her were  two younger boys that were larger than she was in size.. Little helpless girl.. dray though..  He sent his hand in amotion towards the boys as ten little ice dragon flies flew towards them and hovered above them. He made sure that they were not hurt but at the very least, the boys ran away and left the girl. Dray walked towards the orphanage’s gate as he walked and went over to where the girl was..
Are you ok? He would ask hoping she would reply or nod or do something to answer him.
WC:591
[Stat training: Spd: B-B1(591/900)]

Last edited by Draygglez on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amara

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:00 pm

The boys were suddenly scared off by dragon flies that looked like they were made out of ice: this caused her to gasp silently in wonder and amazement. She knew such a thing had to be a jutsu due to being the child of two shinobi parents, but the boys hadn't so they ran off.

Kaia shifted her attention to the male in leather as he approached and she shakingly got to her feet. She looked down at her hands which were bleeding slightly from the small cuts, and her the knees of her stockings which were ripped open – but the skin beneath them seemed alright. She looked back up to the man and nodded while wiping the blood and dirt off of her palms and onto her black skirt.

She looked over to her books, most of which were ruined due to the puddle of water that they had fallen in. She bit her bottom lip, still determined not to cry, as she picked them up one by one. When she reached the last book, the one she had actually bought herself, it fell to pieces as she picked it up. Tears trickled down her cheeks, and her cheeks turned a rosey color.

A door could be heard opening from the orphanage and the matron walked outside; her hands on her hips. She was a very stern looking woman, and she was looking angrily in Kaia's direction. “Kaia-Mai, get your butt in this house right now! What are you crying for this time you useless girl? If you would stand up for yourself they wouldn't pick on you like this!” The woman then suddenly stopped, noticing that the Joutenkage was there. The matron suddenly blushed and gave a hasty bow. “I'm so sorry, I didn't recognize you at first. Kaia, where are your manners in front of our kage?”

Kaia just stood there, watching as the matron went from the ugly and mean old hen she reminded Kaia so much about into practically making a fool of herself in front of the kage. Kaia looked back at the man and motioned slowly “Thank you” in sign language, hoping he would understand what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:24 am

Dray saw little drops of blood fall from the girl palm. She had probably grazed them when she fell. Her stockings were torn at the edges and her books scattered all over. Her rallied around slowly as she picked them up but the one that fell in the puddle seemed damaged beyond retrieval. Tears trickled down the young girl’s face. Dray suddenly felt a piece of attraction towards her. For her to be in the orphanage, she probably had no mother or father, no relatives, no one to be associated with… It was a terrible experience. Dray knew how it was, he felt her pain a bit but after his parents were brutally killed by the berserker that was sealed in him, he had the people of amagakure to  care for him due to the good manners that he portrayed and those were one of the many things that rose an orphan to the ranks of a village ruler. “Kaia-Mai, get your butt in the house right now! What are you crying for this time you useless girl? If you would stand up for yourself they wouldn’t pick on you like  this!” Dray turned his face to the harsh voice coming from the door side some meters away from where he stood. So this woman who was probably the matron was this hard on the children in the orphanage? She was meant to be a mother to them, she was meant to care for, cherish their feelings, listen to their every needs. Amagakure was not so poor that it could not provide for the orphanage home. Every Wednesdays, deliveries of clothing, food and other materials  were always delivered to the orphanage or was this matron eating up the food meant for the children and fattening herself up. Dray looked at the girl again and noticed her small structure. Was she not fed at all. She was unusually small and he could not help but wonder what age group she belonged to.
When the matron finally noticed that dray was the joutenkage, her voice and attitude quickly changed as she spoke up hastily after bowing to dray.. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t recognize you at first. Kaia, where are your manners in front of our kage?” she spoke to the little girl before dray. So her name was Kaia-Mai, dray figured. The girl raised her head as she made a simple hand sign to dray meaning thank you. Dray had had an experience with lots of people so reading hand signs was not that much of a problem. Forming some hand signs in return meaning “Your welcome”.. Dray proceeded to leave. As he walked towards the main gate he had came through, he slowed in his steps and he thought to himself. The young girl was too perfect to be left to suffer and rotten in this orphanage of a place. She needed more. Perhaps, dray could help her. He loved her calm nature, he could understand and reply her in hand signs, she was the exact material of a wisdom vessel. Dray could talk to her whenever he felt lonely, She could live in his mansion, she could go with him to his office, the maid could take care of her or at most, dray could enroll her in the shinobi academy. What could she ever want that he could not provide. He knew how it felt not to have parents so he would have the best experience in caring for her. He was not going to  let her go so easily.. Kaia-Mai was his. She would become his daughter, she would become his sister, she would become his companion, she would become his mother, the people of amagakure would respect her just like they would him and when she was big and better, she would come back to the orphanage and say hi to the bigger boys who bullied her.
Dray turned around and walked towards the matron who had already gone into the orphanage. The young girl was still outside, looking at her book in the puddle. “Kaia”. Dray would call out to her and motion for her to come over. After she would get to him, she would take him to the matron’s office as dray would enter with the girl and meet the matron eating. Clearing his throat, the matron would quickly stand up and bow to dray as she would try as much as possible to clear the table while offering dray a seat. “My request is simple.. I wish to take Kaia-Mai with me.. No excuses” Dray would say speaking as the joutenkage. The matron would have no option but to hand dray some files and a pen as dray would fill them and submit it to the matron who would put on a fake sad face. Bending down to Kaia’s height.. Dray would place his right hand on her shoulder while  holding her left hand.. “Would you like to come home with me..” He would say expecting a positive reply from her..
wc:849
[stat training: spd: B-B1(309/ 309) Spd:B1-B2(540 /1050 )

Last edited by Draygglez on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ai
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Ai

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 pm

.oO(Already talked to Kaia about this; so my post is legit.)

It had taken a lot of work, a lot of research, but finally she had the proof she needed. Kaia was her daughter: not just through adoption but her biological daughter. The very daughter that the medical staff had told her had died: a switch up had occurred and the truth had been hidden. Until now. Oh, Ai knew there would be consequences for this later on, for how much digging she had done and how many secrets had been revealed, but all she cared about was taking her daughter out of that horrible orphanage.

She had realized something was wrong two years ago when she and several other shinobi responded to Kaia's house after the smell of decomposition had alerted the neighbors. She had found the young girl, curled in a ball, and had seen a birthmark that was identical to her own: a birth mark that was all to familiar. She hadn't said anything then because there was a chance she would be wrong, which was exactly why she had done the research. Unfortunately, it had just taken longer then she thought it would.

Ai opened the orphanage's front door without waiting to be greeted, and headed straight down the hallway and to the matron's office: she knew Hyakurai would be behind her sooner or later because she had sent him a letter detailing exactly what was going on and where she was headed. She glanced over in time to see Dray, the kage, being handed some forms and Kaia standing there. “Wait a minute; we have an issue here.”, Ai spoke as a way to announce her presence. Ai held up the paperwork in her hand, the first page a comparative between her blood and Kaia's: it spoke clearly that the child was hers – hers and Hyakurai's.

Ai was going to wait until Hyakurai had shown up as well, but considering the Kage himself was attempting to adopt her child she figured she needed to speak up now. “Seven years ago I was told that my child died after being born. A cover-up happened of which I have proof to hide the fact that my child was switched with another. I didn't realize this at the time of course. However, two years ago I responded to a call as did several other shinobi of this village: a neighbor had alerted us to the smell of several deceased. When we made entrance into the house I found Kaia here curled up in a ball, frightened and refusing to speak. When I went to pick up the child I noticed a birth mark located on her left arm, identical to my own...” Ai paused in her speaking to pull up her own sleeve, revealing the birthmark in the shape of a star. “I didn't say anything then because I knew there was a chance that I was wrong. However, I've spent the past two years since then uncovering the cover-up that proves that doctor switched my child with a dead one, and now here's my proof. Kaia-Mai is my daughter... though I named her Amara, Amara Tsukino.”

The papers she had of course were copies: the originals were in a secret location where they would be safe and sound – documents as she knew could easily be destroyed, and she refused to risk losing her daughter again like that.

Ai looked to Kaia, her gaze softening; her arms opening to scoop up the child if she was willing to come over ot her.

Weapons and Items:
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amara

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Kaia looked up at Dray; all of this was happening rather fast. However, before she could respond to his question, before she could say yes or no, a woman she was all too familiar with came into the room and began to speak. Kaia remembered that her name was Ai, and that she was very nice: she had been the woman who had taken care of Kaia after she had been found.

Kaia watched as Ai held out papers that were completely legitimate proof of Kaia being Ai's daughter. Kaia, listened to everything Ai said, even watching as she pulled up her sleeve to reveal a birthmark in the shape of a star on her arm. Kaia slowly did the same as Ai finished speaking, looking from her birthmark to her own. Suddenly she felt as if she were in a tunnel: everyone else in the room disappeared. Could this be true? Could her mother really be alive? If so then what of her father?

When Ai opened her arms Kaia dived across the area that separated them and right into Ai's arms. She didn't make a sound, though she was smiling and crying at the same time. She buried her face into her mother's neck; little arms wrapping as much around Ai's shoulders as they would go.

The matron meanwhile got up and walked around her desk: she took a good look at the papers and then at Ai. After several minutes of looking the papers over the matron nodded and then sighed before looking towards the kage. “I'm sorry sir, but I can't give Kaia-Mai to you. Ai here is indeed her mother; the proof is indisputable. You're more then welcome to adopt one of the other children here, though, if that is what you wish.” The matron said; she was obviously too flustered by the whole situation to act like her normal angry self.

Kaia didn't care; she wasn't paying attention to anything at all, she just kept hugging her mother and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raijin
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Raijin

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Someone was going to ROAST when he was done. Fucking. People. Fucking people with agendas to cover their own asses. They lied to him. To lied to Ai. They spent YEARS telling him that his daughter, his newborn baby had died not even an hour after she was born. Those motherfuckers lied to EVERYONE. He'd had to tell people for years that his baby had died. He'd grieved. He'd raged. How he and Ai had made it past that pain... maybe they hadn't, and that was why he was so damn angry.

She'd told him that there was a chance she was alive. She'd seen a child the right age, the spitting image of them as children, the birthmark... EVERYTHING was right. She'd seen her. They'd pull so much rank and called in so many favors and bullied and broken into records and done horrible things that they could end up in jail for to find the truth.

And the truth had him so angry he was spitting lightning bolts.

They'd been lied to.

She was alive.

His baby was alive.

Ai was racing ahead of him, she'd finally gotten the proof they needed.

He was so far away.

He didn't fucking care.

He'd crossed half the country to get back; sprinting so hard and so long that his legs where numb and his body was numbs and he was going to be spitting up blood later but it was worth it. He had to get his baby back. He had to have her. He would do anything for his family; he'd done things he could never undo to get her back and he would have her today if it killed him.

He'd already moved Earth. Now he had to move Heaven as well.

The door of the orphanage literally exploded under the force of his body impacting it; and it did jack and all to slow him down. The door to the office would have met the same fate if not for his overwhelming need to not scare her, not drive her away. He was disheveled and looked like hell, his expression was stone at best, and the air around him was charged so hard that anything metal or electronic was sizzling.

And then he saw her already in her mother's arms and all of his rage and pain and anger and fierceness evaporated for a moment and he all but teleported across the room and was damn near crying as he knelt down beside her. He knew she'd likely be terrified of him after how he came in but she had his shape eyes and she looked like her mother and so much like her mother but the shape of her face was his and she was her mother and she was him and she was real and alive and alive and alive she was alive! She was very much alive and she was here and they were taking her even if he had to draw a blade to have it happen.

"My baby... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry you had to go through all this." She was clinging to her mother, but that didn't stop him from opening his arms too; he didn't expect her to come to him, but maybe... maybe.

Weapons:
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:49 am

Dray looked into Kaia’s eyes as her mouth seem to bring a word until when a woman suddenly ran into the room. She was panting heavily and did not seem settled. Dray wondered what the matter was. He looked closer and recognized her to be Ai, one of his shinobis that he had earlier had a conversation with. What exactly was going on here. Was it an emergency? He waited for the woman to catch her breath before speaking. “What is the matter?” Dray would ask the lady as she would pour down proof that Kaia was her biological daughter. Dray well remembered the incident of the two shinobis that were killed in their home but he was not aware that Kaia was the only survivor. At that point, he was just taking over from his predecessor so he was much too busy handling affairs to notice. As Ai continued explaining, he figured that the young girl’s inability to speak was due to fear, one that had sank into her heart during her parents death or after. Dray saw Ai reveal the birth mark on her arm as she raised her sleeve and it was the shape of a star. Amidst the discussion, dray caught Kaia also looking at her left arm and finding that same birth mark, it was incredible. Dray was feeling happy even though he already knew that he would not be able to adopt Kaia anymore, he was still glad that her real mother was here and she was more than competent to take care of Kaia. Ai opened her arms as Kaia sprang from her feet and landed in her mother’s bosom.
The matron of the orphanage suddenly overwhelmed by this story found it hard to believe but she had no choice. She cross checked the papers that Ai had brought along with her as proof that she was Kaia’s mother and she had no choice but to let Kaia go. She turned to dray as she spoke with respect that he would no longer be able to adopt the young child and that he was free to adopt any other child in the orphanage.. “Do not worry matron. I only had a good future planned for kaia because I saw something in her not because I felt like adopting her so I would kindly decline the offer of adopting another child, Thank you.” Dray said as the matron nodded with a slight smile. The fact that Kaia had been hidden from her mother after her birth baffled dray. Was there a child trafficking business done in amagakure? A village that had a competent leader? Dray found it impossible to be true. He was aware that the reign of the previous joutenkage was one of peace or maybe it was because all the evil things that were done were covered up carefully and any witnesses were quickly eliminated before they could spread anything and anybody that tried to dig into anything was immediately put down. Dray first task was pulling down the skull flags in amagakure, making every nook and cranny of the village safe for the citizens. He was not just a kage who sat in his office all day doing paper work. If he wasn’t looking into village affairs, he was out on the field gathering information or executing a mission. He had to congratulate Ai for this. She had done well in fighting for what was hers’. She could have been put down in the process by those who were higher than her but she pushed on and here she was, a happy mother.
The beautiful mother and daughter reunion was about to end when dray heard heavy footsteps coming from the passage way. The thuds increased as it explained that someone was in a haste. No, someone was angry as dray saw the face of Hyakurai, full of emotions, bitter ones. He ran across the room  and paused to see mother and daughter. He was the father of Kaia. He looked like he had conquered the seven worlds just to be here. He paused as he looked at them, his family, Ai and kaia in each other’s embrace. He flicked over to complete the picture of mother, father and daughter. Now, dray was aware that she was truly safe. “Am sorry for what you both went through, Ai and Hyakurai.  I am also glad that you have your daughter back, raise her well because she has a bright future ahead of her. If you need any help concerning her matters, I’ll be ready to be of use. You can always visit me anytime, Kaia-Mai..” Dray would say as he would make a hand sign meaning good bye to Kaia before leaving the room.
Exit (if nothing more requires my attention.)
WC:800
[Stat training:Spd:B1-B2(540/540)
Back to top Go down
Ai
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Ai

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:38 am

She had waited so long for this; too long, far too long. Heads would roll later for the suffering that Kaia and Hyakurai and Ai had all had to go through. Heads would roll indeed, and by no means did she mean that in the figurative sense. The only reason she wasn't cutting down people at that very moment was because her daughter had dove into her arms the moment she had opened them and had allowed her to hug her. She could feel the child crying; her tears dropping onto Ai's neck from the way she had her face tucked in: it didn't matter right now, she could have been wearing one of her priceless kimono's and she would gladly accept those tears regardless because they came from her daughter, from her happiness.

A sound behind her indicated Hyakurai's immediate arrival literally through the orphanages door. Moments later the kage would leave, allowing them their space, and giving Ai free reign for what was about to happen next. When Hyakurai opened his arms she looked down at Kaia and smiled, nodding for her to go to him. “I think your father needs a hug too.”, Ai spoke softly to their child. If she would would go to Hyakurai would be when Ai would turn her attention onto the matron of the orphanage.

Arms free she took several steps forward and to the woman's desk. The smell of ozone, already heavy in the air, would begin to thicken and the matron would lean back and away from Ai at the terrifyingly violent look on the woman's face. In a sweet and gentle voice Ai would speak – she didn't want to startle Kaia after all, “I have two questions for you I need you to answer. The first question is why is my daughter bleeding and and her stockings torn. The second question is where is her room? Because I'm going to go gather her things.”

The matron stuttered out a reply as best she could, “Well you see.. she... she doesn't stand up for herself and she refuses to speak. The other kids pick on her for it, sometimes they push her around. I'm assuming that's what happened. Her room's in the basement...”

“You're assuming? And these other children? What happens to them when they do this?”, she asked as she jerked her head, indicating the large woman was expected to get off her ass and to actually show Ai where the room was instead of telling her. The woman got up, edged around her desk, and gave the whole happy family a wide berth as she exited her office and began to lead the way down the hallway and to the door that led into the basement.

“Well, they're just kids you know. Boys will be boys...”

“Oh, I see. So you condone my daughter being bullied, do you?”, Ai asked, her perfect mask slipping as her voice sounded like the lightning she very much smelled like right at that moment.

The matron actually flinched as if afraid she would be struck by said lightning before she opened the basement door and began to descend the steps. Ai followed behind her, rather enjoying this power play a little more then she probably should: Ai was by no means a bully – she detested them – but people like this matron often needed shown they were doing something wrong, and words sometimes just weren't enough. No, sometimes examples needed to be set, and Ai was more then willing to do that.

As they reached the basement Ai looked around: the place was windowless. There was a large seating area and a hallway that led to several closed doors. The matron threw a glance back at Ai nervously, and Ai nodded for her to go onward. The matron hesitated but then moved through the sitting room and down the small hallway. When she got to the end she opened the door and stepped back. At first Ai didn't understand why, but as she stepped around the woman and peered in she fully understood: the room was no bigger then most storage closets. In fact, Ai could see shelving that indicated that that was exactly what it had likely been at one time or another. There was a small cot crammed in a corner, and a little dresser right next to it. A light bulb hung from the ceiling with a pull string attached to the side; Ai pulled it while remembering to turn down her own voltage: she didn't want to blow the thing. The light bulb flickered and then turned on.

As she looked around she felt her anger grow: her daughter had been crammed into a tiny windowless storage closet, and the lack of any real material item meant she hadn't been given much either.

Ai was now one very pissed off momma, and the next few minutes were going to indicate whether or not they had to leave the village sooner rather then later...
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amara

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 am

The sound of a door being broken down caused Kaia to squeeze her mother harder: she was sure that this was someone coming to take her away, or coming to take her mother away. However, as the smell of ozone – something that she noticed her mother smelled like as well – filled the air even more she lifted her head and looked around. Her face was red; mainly her cheeks. Tears still rolled down then, though the smile on her face indicated quite clearly they were tears of happiness.

Her gaze went to the newest male in the room and locked on to him. His voice was saved to memory just as Ai's was: from now on she would know them anywhere. When he opened his arms she released her hold on her mother even as Ai spoke explaining who he was and how he too would like a hug: it was something she could tell regardless deep in her gut.

Just as she had done with her mother she wrapped her little arms around her father as much as they would go and buried her face into his neck. More tears of happiness and joy went streaming down her cheeks though the child still continued to not make a single sound. She was aware of the man in leather leaving, and even of a conversation between her mother and the matron. However, she could focus on nothing else at the moment but her father. Absently her fingers of her right hand found his hair, winding through them gently.

She was in shock, but calm: the idea that she would get to leave this place, that she would get to get as far away from those who bullied and hurt her as possible was keeping her focused. When her mother mentioned her questions, especially the one about why her hands were bleeding She moved her left hand, keeping the right in her father's hair, and looked at the palm if it. Dried blood lined the scrap marks from where she had attempted to catch herself when falling, and it amused her how easily she could forget being injured; but that was the nature of what was happening, her happiness was over-riding everything.

She glanced up as her mother left with the matron; noticing the woman was giving her mother a very wide berth. Kaia also noticed that the smell of ozone seemed to increase. She sniffed the air curiously and then looked to her father, wanting an explanation but not sure how to ask for one: she was still scared to make a sound.

Word Count: 435 + 1,060 = 1,495
Back to top Go down
Raijin
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Raijin

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Rai wrapped his arms around her just right so that he could stand up and carry her; he had a feeling that he'd need to stop a murder from happening fairly quickly if he didn't head down there. Not that he really wanted to stop this murder, if it had been up to him he'd let Ai roast everyone involved in this; but he wasn't about to set that example for his daughter. She'd been through enough hell, she needed to know that some people had some sense of control, that someone could look past their desires and do what was best for people.

"Momma has a special ability. She can shock people without using jutsu. That's why it smells like ozone around her." He followed the smell of the ozone down to the basement and to where Ai and the matron where. Yep, she was about to roast her. Woooo.

"Dear... may I?"

He knelt low enough to set Kaia down for a moment, turning to the matron and lifting her by the front of her shirt and pinning her to the wall high enough up that her feet dangled and no longer reached the floor. "Now, three things are about to happen. First, you will be lucky enough to walk away from this alive. Second, you WILL be making some serious changes here in the days before you're fired for your hand in this whole fiasco. Third, you will be investigated, and if there's even a hint that you where culpable in this fuckery, you will be going to jail." The ice in his voice, the crackle of electricity in the air, the fact that there was literally tiny lightning bolts coming from his mouth as he spoke... yeah. She was extremely lucky she was alive.

He lowered her back to the ground and released her, turning back to his family and picking up his daughter once more. "Let's go. We're done here." He turned to leave, not bothering to pay anymore attention to anything but his daughter in his arms and the feel of the passive shock coming off Ai's body. He was going to go blow a few months pay in the market; it was time to spoil his baby a bit, and they had plenty of time and funds to do it.

-Exit.-
Back to top Go down
Ai
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Ai

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Oh she wanted to kill the matron, she wanted to kill the woman so badly. In her mind's eye she could see exactly how she wanted to do it, how easy it would be to do it. All she would have to do is touch the woman and she would cook alive in seconds. However, she wasn't about to do that in front of her daughter. Oh no, their little girl had been through more then enough, and she did not need to witness something like that.

When Hyakurai came down with Kaia in his arms Ai took a step back from the matron and gave a nod to Hyakurai. While he lifted her up by the front of her shirt with her feet dangling, and he began to scare the woman, Ai focused on turning down the voltage she was sprouting off. The last thing she wanted to do was accidentally shock someone she otherwise had no intention of shocking. It took seconds, perhaps, for her to get herself under control.

She kept silent when Hyakurai was finished with dealing with matron, though the look she gave the woman as she left behind her daughter and Hya was one that spoke volumes on the torture the woman would suffer if she didn't shape up.

Still, she wouldn't allow herself to focus on it. She had her daughter and Hyakurai: her family was complete once again. Plus, she was very sure where they were headed: for some serious spoiling time for Kaia - the thought brought a smile to her face.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amara

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Kaia tilted her head, curious, as she listened to her father's explanation as to why the air suddenly had started to smell more like ozone then it had previously. Her lips formed a little o even though she still made no sound at all. When she was picked up she simply rested her head on her father's shoulder while watching as they followed the same path that Ai and the matron had made down to her room in the basement.

She didn't personally have a problem with such a little room, but then again she was glad to have one at all. However, one look at her mother and she could tell that there was definitely something wrong with it: apparently she shouldn't have been kept in the basement, in a closet, like she had been. Kaia blinked as she was put down and looked over to see her father dangling the matron by the front of her shirt. Instead of showing fear like a normal child would she simply tilted her head and then closed her eyes and rocked side to side as if she were dancing to music in her head.

When she was picked back up by her father and lead out of the room she simply smiled and opened her eyes again: maybe she would finally have someone to show her secret to... the fact that she could breath under water! The prospect excited her!

Word Count: 240 + 1,495 = 1,735

-Poof!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Life~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life~ [Open]   A New Life~ [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Life~ [Open]
Page 1 of 1