Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day In The Park [Open!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

A Day In The Park [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: A Day In The Park [Open!]   A Day In The Park [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:48 pm

“Espi! Bring your umbrella with you! You don't want to get a sunburn!”, Espi's father called after her as the young female had been about to head out the door. Espi paused to giggle at her own silliness for forgetting such an important item – she was very fair skinned after all, and that meant she would burn easily beneath the hot powerful sun. She turned and walked back into the cool darkness of her family's house, picked up the sun-umbrella with the beautiful yellow and blue floral print, and then walked back outside and closed the door behind her.

She glanced up at the sun, winced at the brightness, and promptly opened up her sun-umbrella. She adjusted her Hitai-ate so that it showed clearly and proudly on her hat. Once shaded and situated she walked down the busy streets, heading towards the market. She stopped long enough at one of the stalls to purchase a iced lemonade and an ice cream before continuing on to one of the nearby parks.

It still amazed Epsi how some of the parks could have green grass and even some normal looking trees while they were in the middle of a desert, but she figured that that had something to do with perhaps some awesome jutsu or powerful technique: one day she would figure it out, but not today. Today was all about some ice cream and lemonade.

She walked down one of the main paths in the park before finding a nice shaded bench. She sat down on the edge, leaving plenty of room for anyone else who bothered to join her. Figuring that her ice cream would melt long before her lemonade got warm she placed her lidded cup of lemonade down next to her and licked her ice cream around the cone once her hands were free to keep the ice cream from dripping all over her. As she sat there, slowly licking at the sweet strawberry flavored treat, she kicked her legs back and forth beneath the bench – her legs just a tad too short to actually reach all the way down.

"I love ice cream...", Espi said to herself with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yudai
Genin
Genin
Yudai

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open!]   A Day In The Park [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Of all the days the workers had decided to renovate his office, they had to pick the day where Yudai was in the most pain. After defending the village and protecting some of his shinobi, he had become severely injured. Sure, some of the other ninja had tried jutsu to revitalize his healing, but some wounds take time to heal, and time for the Kouyakage was a precious commodity. Dressed in more casual clothing, his left ankle was wrapped in linen, to prevent him from moving, and a portion of his chest was also wrapped in a bandage, to help the healing of two broken ribs. As he hobbled along the streets on his crutch, many of the villagers graciously moved out of the way, or offered to assist him, and thanked him for his service.

While he was on his way back home, he became very fatigued. It was just too difficult to try and waddle his way home in one trip with a bad leg, and he desperately needed a place to rest before continuing his trek. Finding one of the village's parks a short distance away, he continued walking until he found a nice and comfortable bench to rest on. He propped his leg along the length of the seat, hoping to elevate it. Its not that he didn't want company, its just the pain had become too prevalent to leave rested on the ground. Taking in the warm sunny rays that the village often had, he had just wished he would remember his hat next time!
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open!]   A Day In The Park [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Another lick around the top of the cone kept the strawberry ice cream treat from continuing to try and escape. Really, she knew she should be eating it faster, but that brain freeze that could go along with such an action was never a fun thing to play around with. As she finished taking another 'bite' out of the ice cream with her lips instead of her teeth she looked across the park in time to take notice of a male individual sitting down on one of the benches. Even from where she sat she could see that he looked injured and clearly in discomfort.

Remembering how her mother and father had always told her to be willing to help someone in need, especially someone from her own village she stood up. She arranged the sun-umbrella so that the pole of the umbrella itself would rest in the crook of her left arm; this would keep it upright and keep her shaded without her actually having to hold it with her hands. She bent down and picked up her untouched lemonade with her left hand and then kept a hold of her ice cream with the right: boy if only she could learn a jutsu to grow herself an extra arm when she needed it.

With all of her belongings gathered up she wandered over slowly to the man on the bench; being careful not to drop anything or allow her umbrella to come loose and fall. As she approached from behind the man she called out in a voice much like wind chimes, ”Hello there, mister. You look like you could use some shade and a cold drink.” Okay, so she didn't have the best social skills, but she was ten.

She moved to stand behind the bench but enough off to the side so that the man seated there could see her. A bright smile lit up her face. ”Hi. My name's Espi. Would you like a drink? It's lemonade. I haven't drank any of it.. I still am working on my ice cream, and you look like you could be thirsty.” When she finished speaking she held out her tall lemonade with the lid still in place: ice rattled inside, clearing indicating it was nice and cold. With her other hand she brought her ice cream up to her mouth and made another lick around the edges to keep any drips of the quickly melting substance from escaping.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open!]   A Day In The Park [Open!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:48 am

The heat did not make the running any easier. Especially when being chased. It was of his machination that led Nasin being pursued by a group of men consisting of four. "SNAKE OIL!" one man yelled picking up a rock as he shuffled by couples out on a stroll. The other three followed suit. Nasin turning his head was greeted by a barrage of rocks whizzing past his face. Dodging the rocks albeit sluggishly tumbling over his own two feet. In his slow reaction time his hands touched the ground catching him from falling any further. The familiar feeling of dirt spread throughout the palm of his hands. It seems Nasin is still on good terms with karma for now,

Grabbing the dirt now mixed with the blood from his scratched hands Nasin quickly stood up while he awkwardly turned to face one of the angry men. The men had already closed the considerable gap they once had. Flinging his arm Nasin threw dirt into the man's eyes. Not hesitating Nasin starting running again. The same could not be said for at least two of the who stop trying to comfort the shouting in angry and pain with vulgarity lacing his words. The last man still pursued Nasin in his anger. It wasn't long before the man managed to grab the dirt tosser by the collar tossing him to the ground. Nasin losing some of his breath as he felt the pain shoot from his back, Used the same trick from before tossing more dirt into another mans eyes.

It gave Nasin a chance to run away from the entire ordeal. Smiling as he looked behind him Nasin felt a sense of grand accomplishment from escaping the brutes. Little did he know the men from before had already recovered and had blocked the exit. One of the men outstretched his arm at the distracted teen as he ran right into it causing Nasin to fall flat on his back again. The next few minutes involved kicking, spitting and the occasional curse word. Nasin grabbing his money bag offered it to the men who quickly accepted it as a form of apology stepping away from the teenager. The group of four quickly left the scene agreeing to split the money somewhere more private .

Nasin taking deep breathes got to his feet as a massive smile formed on his face. Dragging himself next to pair a man and a woman with an umbrella Nasin plopped himself on the bench. Waving at the two he pulled out from his pocket another money pouch opening he revealed to the pair it held money inside. The other bag he had given the angry clique was just slated rocks. Nasin putting the money back in his pocket slumped over the bench breathing heavily as he rubbed his ribs which throbbed in pain.

((OOC First time doing this in awhile be nice! Gosh I really need to work on my stats!)))
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Genin
Genin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open!]   A Day In The Park [Open!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Nasin surprised to see the kage of his village. It was surprising enough for him to break his usual silence. "Yudai I am genin seeking to train in medical ninjutsu. The knowledge I seek cannot be found in this great land." Nasin rubbing lightly rubbing his ribs moved position to lessen the pain. "I plan on leaving. This is fact. Out of respect to your authority I want permission to do so." Shifting his weight again to he released a small sigh, before continuing," Please allow me to do this." Nasin standing up waited for the kage to answer before leaving. "I am Nasin Jashin. My address is in the system. Please give send me your answer there. I am sorry I must treat my wounds!" Smiling Nasin bowed before leaving the park.
Back to top Go down
Yudai
Genin
Genin
Yudai

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open!]   A Day In The Park [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Immediately after sitting down, a young kunoichi had approached him, and offered him some shade and company. She had been so generous that she had even offered him a sip of her drink, but he could not accept it. He simply just wanted a place to get off of his foot. "Thank you for your kindness, but I'm fine. My foot is giving me just a little bit of trouble from my last encounter, that's all. I would greatly welcome some shade though, thank you."

Just as he was getting comfortable, one of his genin had run up to him and asked him for his approval on a training trip out of Kouya no Kuni. At this point his foot was killing him, and he honestly couldn't care less, but when he heard that this shinobi wanted to learn medical ninjutsu, that was something he could actually be happy about. "Please, hurry with your training," he joked, even in his immediate pain, "maybe if you hurry you can fix my foot." With that he waved him off and focused his attention back on the young generous girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open!]   A Day In The Park [Open!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Park [Open!]
Page 1 of 1