Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can't Catch A Break...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

I Can't Catch A Break... Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Catch A Break...   I Can't Catch A Break... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:03 pm

My dad's in the hospital and the family is dealing with a bunch of stuff I'd rather not get too much into detail with. I also am having trouble with my router when I do actually get a chance to be home so I have no internet right now unless I bring my laptop to the hospital. So, yeah... I can't promise whether I'll be around or not. Things are really complicated and stressful right now. I'll post when I'm able, but no promises.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Catch A Break...   I Can't Catch A Break... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Hope all mellows out for ya soon, seeya whenever be safe
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Catch A Break...   I Can't Catch A Break... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:54 pm

You know we love you, Dezzy. <3 We'll hold down the fort best we can, you know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Catch A Break...   I Can't Catch A Break... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Catch A Break...
Page 1 of 1