Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misaki Bankai [item reg]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

Misaki Bankai [item reg] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misaki Bankai [item reg]   Misaki Bankai [item reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:48 pm

I apologize for the wait, I didn't see that this was bumped.

Okay, the burn size is way too big for an A rank jutsu. There's no way you can burn someone's entire body with anything of that rank. Also, how deep does this burn penetrate into the skin? As well as what rank of a burn: 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree?

I'd also like to note in case it hasn't been done yet that you'll need Taijutsu of A rank (since the weapon is A rank) before you can use this.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Misaki Bankai [item reg]   Misaki Bankai [item reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Just because something works in another anime doesn't mean it'll work here. And at the moment for an A rank attack you're not burning someone's entire body. You could at the most burn 50% of the body that's facing the attack, but you're not getting worse then a 2nd degree burn out of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Misaki Bankai [item reg]   Misaki Bankai [item reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Bankai wrote:

Enhancement 2: Enhancement 2: The Gunbai is durable enough to smash through materials like tree roots, rocks and metal. Bankai can also channel his light chakra to create one that he can release a searingly hot, or can dish out Blunt force Damage: Guaranteed broken bones/ribs, massive bruising, internal bleeding, dislocation of large joints (Shoulders, etc), amputation of smaller joins (fingers/toes, possibly elbows or ankles) with a range of ten meters with a swing of the fan. The attacks with just the Gunbai are all A ranked and again, normal jutsu damage applies since its an A ranked jutsu however if a light attack is used and it hits then they will receive 2nd degree burns to the exposed areas of their bodies. Being an A ranked weapon, giving A ranked attacks, armor an opponent may have that is under A rank would not hinder the attacks coming from this weapon. As for the area that is affected, the opponent is struck with an arch shaped beam of light. If the opponent is struck by the attack, they will be hit by a ten foot long three inch wide light beam. The same length and thickness of the beam will appear as a dark scar on the opponent's body based on battle conditions. Meaning that if the user attacks them from behind and they are six foot five inches in height, only up to 50% of their body will be hit by it and of course battle conditions would determine where the slashes end up. But they will always be the same size. Marks will be left on the opponent of the same size as the beams if it is not healed.
Chakra Cost: 25 chakra per attack released.
Range: 50 meters

Remove the reference of "Meaning that if the user attacks them from behind and they are six foot five inches in height". It does not matter how tall your opponent is you are only burning 50% of the body that is facing the attack. Please ensure that you add the the portion of their body being burned is only the portion "facing the attack".

Also, remove the "Range: 50 meters" at the bottom of your post or better explain this because it seems to have nothing to do with the numbers you've already mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misaki Bankai [item reg]   Misaki Bankai [item reg] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misaki Bankai [item reg]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2