Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kotaro [Item Registry]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotaro
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kotaro

Kotaro [Item Registry] Empty
PostSubject: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Name: Triple Bladed Scythe
Type: Scythe
Upgrade Slots: -
Affinities: -
Description:
Image:
The Triple-Bladed Scythe is the primary weapon of Kotaro Fuma. The three blades get smaller by an inch from top to bottom, giving the scythe a larger range near the outside edge, despite decreasing its lethality. The scythe is attached to a long metal cable -5m-, wound around two spools on Kotaro's left hip. This cable is strong enough to block kunai and allows Kotaro to further increase the scythe's range by swinging it through the air. It has a reach of 5ft 6in and the blades are 1ft 6in each. Being that this is a A rank weapon it would be able to cut through C rank armor and below with basic strikes. To cut through armors B rank and above with a single strike it would need to be enhanced with a jutsu or use multiple basic strikes (+ 2 per rank above C, e.g. B rank armors requiring 3 strikes, A requiring five, ect) Both sides of the blades cut.
Enhancements: -

Last edited by Kotaro on Fri May 22, 2015 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:31 am

Code:
[b]Item:[/b] Senbon
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Quantity:[/b] 1
[b]Price:[/b] 1 Ryo per senbon. Only Available in packs of 10 for 10 Ryo, 50 for 50 ryo, and 100 for 100 ryo
[b]Description:[/b] The senbon, first used by doctors in acupuncture, began to become utilized by shinobi, specifically hunter-ninja. The senbon is valued for it's ability to hit precision points on the targets body, able to cause death, cripple limbs or knock the target unconscious. In the right hands, of course.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wHKyvF4.jpg[/img]

Because these haven't been modified in any way, please use the item mall code. Just change the quantity to '100' and add it to your locker.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:15 am

Description:
Image:
The Triple-Bladed Scythe is the primary weapon of Kotaro Fuma. The three blades get smaller from top to bottom, giving the scythe a larger range, despite decreasing its lethality. The scythe is attached to a long metal cable -5m-, wound around two spools on Kotaro's left hip. This cable is strong enough to block kunai and allows Kotaro to further increase the scythe's range by swinging it through the air. It has a reach of 5ft 6in and the blades are 1ft 6in each. The blade cuts as deep as the blades length.

Last edited by Kotaro on Fri May 22, 2015 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:22 am

I just need to know how deeply this can cut and I can approve it.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:13 am

Kotaro wrote:
Description:
Image:
The Triple-Bladed Scythe is the primary weapon of Kotaro Fuma. The three blades get smaller from top to bottom, giving the scythe a larger range, despite decreasing its lethality. The scythe is attached to a long metal cable -5m-, wound around two spools on Kotaro's left hip. This cable is strong enough to block kunai and allows Kotaro to further increase the scythe's range by swinging it through the air. It has a reach of 5ft 6in and the blades are 1ft 6in each. The blade cuts as deep as the blades length.

Firstly, when purchasing a new item, edit the first post so that future purchases do not get lost in the pages.

Second, please indicate on which the cutting blade for the scythes is located.

Third, being that this is a A rank weapon, please note that it would be able to cut through C rank armor and below with basic strikes. To cut through armors B rank and above with a single strike you would need to enhance the weapon with a jutsu, or use multiple basic strikes (+ 2 per rank above C, e.g. B rank armors requiring 3 strikes, A requiring five, ect)
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:19 am

moved to first post, no idea what the second note means, there are three blades all of them cut?
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:26 am

Kotaro wrote:
moved to first post, no idea what the second note means, there are three blades all of them cut?

Its a given that all three blades cut. I'm asking which side is the cutting edge, the inside, out, or both? Kinda in the manner of a normal katana vs a reverse blade.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:40 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Kotaro wrote:
Description:
Image:
The Triple-Bladed Scythe is the primary weapon of Kotaro Fuma. The three blades get smaller by an inch from top to bottom, giving the scythe a larger range near the outside edge, despite decreasing its lethality. The scythe is attached to a long metal cable -5m-, wound around two spools on Kotaro's left hip. This cable is strong enough to block kunai and allows Kotaro to further increase the scythe's range by swinging it through the air. It has a reach of 5ft 6in and the blades are 1ft 6in each. Being that this is a A rank weapon it would be able to cut through C rank armor and below with basic strikes. To cut through armors B rank and above with a single strike it would need to be enhanced with a jutsu or use multiple basic strikes (+ 2 per rank above C, e.g. B rank armors requiring 3 strikes, A requiring five, ect) Both sides of the blades cut.

Approved for 1.2k ryo. Would that be cash or credit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro [Item Registry]   Kotaro [Item Registry] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotaro [Item Registry]
Page 1 of 1