Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silcardo Yaegaki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaegaki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Yaegaki

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:50 am

Silcardo Yaegaki Tumblr10

Basics!
Name: Silcardo Yaegaki
Birthdate: 4th of April
Sexuality: Straight
Rank: A-Class Jounin (Kouyakage's right-hand, discussed with Yudai)

Village: Yokuchigakure no Sato
Element(s): Steel Release
Specialties: Taijutsu
Special Characteristics:

Appearance!

Height:
165cm
Weight: 60kg
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
General Description: Silcardo is usually seen in cloth clothing and a unique looking demon mask and has a tan colored skin. Underneath his mask, he is a dark-skinned man with a narrow jaw-line and shoulder-length hair with bangs framing the sides of his face and hanging between his eyes.

About You!
Personality: Silcardo Yaegaki. A very calculating and manipulative individual. He is smart, even if his appearance and physical actions define him the opposite. He is calm in general, but when provoked or challenged he turns into a ruthless killing machine. He makes jokes at the wrong time that might be seen as an insult. Despite his small stature, he outmatches 90% of the people he encounters physically. He initially appears very kind and well-respected, but this is just to hide his sadistic and extremely dangerous nature. He is

He excels in mind games, and knows the right words to say that will tilt a guy over his limit causing one to give in to pure rage. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress, and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Silcardo is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, which often infuriates those he is talking to.

He puts his trust in but a few, and highly respects those who do gain his trust. Even if he doesn't trust someone, he acts like he does so. He is extremely loyal in general, and would never betray those he cares about, even if it's just a little. He has no problem with telling someone he doesn't like them.

In combat, depending on his opponent, he acts different. If he knows he will be fighting a weaker opponent, he'll go all out trying to hurt his opponents as much before taking their life. If he knows he will be fighter a stronger opponent, he will slowly engage and anticipate, trying to figure out his/her moves cautiously to come up with a strategy. He would never give in or give up even if it would cost his life. Because of his tolerance for pain, he lasts longer standing than others.

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Faceclaim: Silcardo Jenazad (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)
Silcardo Yaegaki Tumblr11

Last edited by Yaegaki on Fri May 01, 2015 6:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaegaki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Yaegaki

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:17 am

Bump ;>
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 am

Unfortunately, Swift release is banned on this site. I'm afraid that you'll need to remove it, as well as the mention in your history.

S-rank Jounin is not allowed to be a beginning rank. While it is the kage's discretion as to how many free slots they wish to open in thier village, the cap is A rank. You'll have to do the missions/work if you wish to be S rank.
Back to top Go down
Yaegaki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Yaegaki

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:12 am

Fixed it! Misread that part I guess (:
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Oookay. While as a A rank jounin, you're allowed to start with two elements, Steel is an exception, as its considered an 'advanced' element despite not having two base components. If you take Steel release, all you'd get is steel release. You'd have to train your other releases.
Back to top Go down
Yaegaki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Yaegaki

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:56 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silcardo Yaegaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silcardo Yaegaki   Silcardo Yaegaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silcardo Yaegaki
Page 1 of 1