Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Ello There!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amara
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amara

'Ello There! Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello There!   'Ello There! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:59 pm

A little late to this seeing as I have my character up already, but better late then never, eh?

I'm Kaia, more commonly known as Dezzy! But, I'll go by either name, it's all the same to me.

Let's see: I suppose I should tell a little about myself. I've been role-playing since about 1999 or early 2000. I love nothing more then to spend my day reading or writing - or crocheting (new hobby, and no I'm not an old lady, I'm only 26 :p). 

Anyways. I'll likely be here pretty often/regularly since I'm currently between jobs and have some health problems that keep me from working. I'm fairly friendly, and open to role-playing with anyone so if you're bored you can always come and play with me~

<3

Please be warned though that I spread chaos and insanity where ever I go: you've been warned. <33!
Back to top Go down
Itami

Itami

'Ello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello There!   'Ello There! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:05 am

Hello Kaia,

Welcome to NB! I too am new and eager to write together and read great stories. I look forward to some interaction!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

'Ello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello There!   'Ello There! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Ello There!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja :: Rules and Guidelines :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: