Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]

Go down 
+6
Ai
Kinzoku
Artemis
Okami
Karukaya
Neo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Genin
Genin
Neo

Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Due to the site being relaunched we're doing the obligatory rules and guidelines thread. Please make sure that you read the Rules and Guidelines. Staff does not mind answering questions, however the majority of what you need to know can be found in our guidelines. They are detailed and long for a reason so that everything is clear and understandable. Their purpose is also to ensure that the site runs smoothly, and that issues are kept at an all-time low.

The way this thread works is simple. IF you have read the rules and guidelines then please sign below listing the names of all of your characters (You do not need to post from every account so long as all of your characters names are listed). You CANNOT role-play, do missions, or otherwise have any sort if In Character interactions UNTIL you sign this thread. Violation of this will result in a warning, continued violation will result in a 3 day ban.

If you sign this thread and continuously commit rule violations and infractions then you will be temporarily chatbox banned, or temporarily site banned depending on the circumstances (temporary bans are usually 3 days in length).
Back to top Go down
Neo
Genin
Genin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 pm

I have read the Rules and Guidelines.

- Neo | Temaki | Jayr | Yukine | Sephora | Tsume | Amara
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Given i wrote most of them, I have read and understand the guidelines and rules.

Karukaya (Coen and Roku too, since they get time without Karu) || Kin || Gen || Kohaku
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:15 pm

I sign this as Okami. I've read the Rules and Guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:16 pm

-Runs in with the rules and guidelines trailing behind her in her hand.- These are my copies, I know them well.~

-Arty
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Read and understood
Back to top Go down
Ai
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:24 pm

I know these guidelines like the back of my own hand...
Back to top Go down
Anshō
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Anshō

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Signed.
Back to top Go down
Gekkō
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Gekkō

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Signed by Gekko & his two miscreants ( Hone & Zeisei).
Back to top Go down
Sasayaki
Genin
Genin
Sasayaki

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Sasayaki, Senri, Kagayaki, Nux, Yggdrasil, checking in. I think that's everyone signed. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Kouki
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kouki

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 4:10 pm

<3 Rules, I know and have them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]   Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandatory Rule and Guideline Checking [Everyone Must Read and Sign]
Page 1 of 1