Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing) Empty
PostSubject: Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)   Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 am

0518#words
0800#chakra

#Jounin(A)
#Flashback

©2013 caliburn

As he strode home, he saw a burning light fall to the ground a few miles away. Running towards it, he found it sitting there, waiting to be picked up. The chakra being exuded from the light was immense, so much so that the young Okami was soon enthralled by it. Walking over towards it, he picked up the strange orb, around the size of a marble. It was almost the consistency of jelly, but retained its shape as he moved it to and fro. Lifting it to his mouth, he wondered idly what it tasted like. A massive blast of energy coursed through his body the moment it touched his lips, causing him to drop it onto the ground. Picking it back up, he popped it into his mouth and swallowed it whole, upon which a searing pain shot through the young boy. Falling to the earth, he began to convulse, the pain not letting up until finally, blessedly, he fell asleep.

When he opened his eyes, he stood upon a plateau high in the heavens, before a shining silver Tien Lung. The dragon shifted its massive head, regarding the boy coldly. "So," It said, "You have come to take my power. You would have me live in your body, eat your food, sleep in your mind until you are ready to wield me? Ha. Young one, you have the potential, else you would not have survived the sealing, but I cringe to think that I would bow down so easily. Why should I, when all you would do is use me for your race's petty wars and squabbles. No, I think that if I were to go with you, I could guide you to the path you are fated to walk. Fine then. I shall finish the seal, then we shall be partners. At least, we will be once you are capable of wielding my power."

Okami woke up in a cold sweat. He had had the same recurring dream for several nights, and the man who had found him had said that they would go away soon enough. His name was Kin Fennec, and Okami had later found out that he was the Kouyakage, travelling from the Land of Heavens back from a meeting with the Joutenkage. He had found Okami on the side of the road, with a massive influx of chakra and a partial seal forming on his eye. At the rate he was degrading, he would have died had the kindhearted Kin not stepped in. The seal had manifested itself in his now discolored left eye, which was a burning red to match that of the Dragon's. Once Okami was stabilized, Fennec-san had taken him to the local Academy, signing him up and recommending him for the Special Advanced class due to his potential. Getting around, Okami got his modified uniform on, the sleeveless shirt fitting to his young form as the Heavenly Dragon snoozed in the back of his mind. He'd have to get used to that, eventually, but for now his situation didn't seem like it was going to change.
technique log

N/A

Last edited by Okami on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasayaki
Genin
Genin
Sasayaki

PostSubject: Re: Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)   Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:45 pm

ADMIN INTERVENTION:

You need an IC fuuinjutsu user to seal the beast within you. You are not allowed to use an NPC. This is the same as in Luke's case.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)   Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Karu, as Kin, is going to be joining me in this thread, sealing off Ochita. There is nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Sasayaki
Genin
Genin
Sasayaki

PostSubject: Re: Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)   Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:23 pm

1. Temaki is the Raukenkage.
2. You are power playing Kin, essentially using him as an NPC by doing so, which is why I did not realise that it was indeed Karu's character Kin. In using kin to find your character and bring him to a place, I believed that you had simply created a NPC with the name of Kin. You CANNOT use other people's characters.

However, I will differ to Karu in this matter once she is on to see this thread since you say that she is involved.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)   Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Thank you for reminding me of the different Kage. Still not used to the altered names lol. I had gotten permission from Karu on the chatbox, but if it makes you feel better you can ask her about it lol. Nothing I can do to stop you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)   Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleven Years Ago...(Flashback/Beast Sealing)
Page 1 of 1