Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quell the Rouges [SS]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael

Quell the Rouges [SS] Empty
PostSubject: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Mission name: Quell the Rouges
Mission rank: SS
Objective: Neutralize the rouge nin
Reward: 3000 ryo
Mission description: You are tasked to assist with the neutralization of a group of S-ranked rouge ninja that have infiltrated your village. There five ninja that make up this group; but one of those ninja is a mole planted by your village some time ago to monitor the group. He's had no contact with your village for the past three months, and is considered MIA. While on this mission he's assumed a new identity, along with using a henge that has been locked by fuuinjutsu. You are to assist him with neutralizing the missing nin. In addition, there is limited info on each ninja.
First and foremost, these are S-rank ninja, and each are masters (S or SS) in their area of expertise.

Remiel, the leader, uses Doton and Taijutsu exclusively. He obviously favors CQC, but with an S-rank in Ninjutsu, he is more than capable of attacking from a distance.

Sasha is Remiel's right hand (wo)man. She uses a combination of Suiton , and Fuuinjutsu  to trap trap opponents so that Remiel can pound them into dust. She also packs a powerful punch with her Ninjutsu.

Lumia is the groups' muscle. Her prowess in kenjutsu is world reknown as is her sword, a replica of the Executioner's Blade. Combining this with oppressive Katon ninjutsu, she is known as 'The sword of Hellflame" who is not afraid to behead anyone who stands against her.

Tematsu specializes in strategy and genjutsu. He loves to deprive his opponents of oxygen using Fuuton then use the panic to fuel his genjutsu.

Riku is an expert archer , able to circumcise a fly mid-flight with an arrow. Combining this deadly precision with Raiton, Riku is able to change his arrow's flight pattern mid-flight.

Mission details: First and foremost, these are S-rank ninja, and each are masters (S or SS) in their area of expertise. Attempting to corner one member by themself to kill WILL result in that member using a summoning seal to summon the others. For the purpose of this mission, Riku is the mole within the organization. However, many things have occurred during Riku's three months of silence. The organization has discovered that he was a mole, and have convinced him to join their side wholeheartedly. With that being said, they are very much aware of the possibility that your village will attempt to send someone else to eliminate them or infiltrate once more.
Code:
[b]Mission name:[/b] Quell the Rouges
[b]Mission rank:[/b] SS
[b]Objective: [/b]Neutralize the rouge nin
[b]Location:[/b] Anywhere
[b]Reward:[/b] 3000 ryo
[b]Mission description:[/b] You are tasked to assist with the neutralization of a group of S-ranked rouge ninja that have infiltrated your village. There five ninja that make up this group; but one of those ninja is a mole planted by your village some time ago to monitor the group. He's had no contact with your village for the past three months, and is considered MIA. While on this mission he's assumed a new identity, along with using a henge that has been locked by fuuinjutsu. You are to assist him with neutralizing the missing nin. In addition, there is limited info on each ninja.
First and foremost, these are S-rank ninja, and each are masters (S or SS) in their area of expertise.

Remiel, the leader, uses Doton and Taijutsu exclusively. He obviously favors CQC, but with an S-rank in Ninjutsu, he is more than capable of attacking from a distance.

Sasha is Remiel's right hand (wo)man. She uses a combination of Suiton , and Fuuinjutsu  to trap trap opponents so that Remiel can pound them into dust. She also packs a powerful punch with her Ninjutsu.

Lumia is the groups' muscle. Her prowess in kenjutsu is world reknown as is her sword, a replica of the Executioner's Blade. Combining this with oppressive Katon ninjutsu, she is known as 'The sword of Hellflame" who is not afraid to behead anyone who stands against her.

Tematsu specializes in strategy and genjutsu. He loves to deprive his opponents of oxygen using Fuuton then use the panic to fuel his genjutsu.

Riku is an expert archer , able to circumcise a fly mid-flight with an arrow. Combining this deadly precision with Raiton, Riku is able to change his arrow's flight pattern mid-flight.

[b]Mission details:[/b] First and foremost, these are S-rank ninja, and each are masters (S or SS) in their area of expertise. Attempting to corner one member by themself to kill WILL result in that member using a summoning seal to summon the others. For the purpose of this mission, Riku is the mole within the organization. However, many things have occurred during Riku's three months of silence. The organization has discovered that he was a mole, and have convinced him to join their side wholeheartedly. With that being said, they are very much aware of the possibility that your village will attempt to send someone else to eliminate them or infiltrate once more.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:30 pm

I completed this mission in the following thread: Quell the Rogues

WC: 2554/2500

Ryo Owed: 5554 (due to 3,000 extra from mission)

And I also believe I am owed a Rank Up to S-Rank
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:57 am

Wait. Explain to me exactly what you trained in this. Because, if all you have is 2554 words, then you barely made mission WC, let alone training. >_>

Also, this isn't where rank ups are processed. If there's not a place in Amagakure itself, then you need to post in the admin request thread. But I can tell you right now; just doing two high rank missions isn't enough to qualify for a rank up to S-rank.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:31 pm

This was 2554 words towards Kenjutsu training. The other words are being done in the training I am doing with Luke. You yourself stated that it was acceptable to do so as long as it was stated.

Samael said when this was posted that if I completed this mission, I would have his approval as acting Kage to become S-Rank. Of course, this was stated in the chat box. You were there, I thought?
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:40 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Gekkō
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Gekkō

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:51 pm

No, you have the word count for the mission.

Meaning you have 54 spare words for training.

Your mission is approved.

Your training is not.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:54 pm

That's not how I was told this works. I was told that the WC from the mission went towards the training 0.o
Back to top Go down
Gekkō
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Gekkō

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Nope. Only extra word count can go towards training, if you don't want the ryo for those words.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Uhhh, that's not what Karu said @.@
Back to top Go down
Gekkō
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Missing Nin (A-Rank)
Gekkō

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:56 pm

I'm pretty sure it is, seeing as we're all on skype with each other constantly and know the rules basically by heart, dear.
Back to top Go down
Sasayaki
Genin
Genin
Sasayaki

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Ryo distributed to Okami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Rouges [SS]   Quell the Rouges [SS] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quell the Rouges [SS]
Page 1 of 1