Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Touch Of Lightning Within The Heavens | | { Open To Any }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anemone Mamoru
Chunnin
Chunnin
Anemone Mamoru

A Touch Of Lightning Within The Heavens | | { Open To Any } Empty
PostSubject: A Touch Of Lightning Within The Heavens | | { Open To Any }   A Touch Of Lightning Within The Heavens | | { Open To Any } I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:55 am

A Touch Of Lightning Within The Heavens
A Touch Of Lightning Within The Heavens | | { Open To Any } Anemone3exxb_zpspecmhst3
ANEMONE MAMORU
"What good is intellect
if you don't even use it?"

PERSONIFICATION

Flawlessly—yet in an eerie manner—the beautiful dame tilted her head shyly, the very corners of her nude lips curving upward into a dazzling smirk. "If only, if only it were that easy..." she sighed with a voice elegance, biting the very edge of her tempting lip. "I guess we'll have to see how well you play your cards." Her listless eyes took a tour upon his face, analyzing each and every miniscule detail that sculpted it. He grinned at her just then, his crimson eyes flaring with curiosity. "Is that so..." he grimaced. Just then, a beige orb flew out without hesitance toward the towering man, his eyes of razored rubies catching a glimpse of this flightless intruder; a small hand. What is she— Jaw locked on such a frail sight, he studied it the few split seconds he had before it nested itself upon the plain of his grotesque cheek. Thin, long fingers that reminded him of feeble wings, so fragile and frail like those of a dragonfly's, stroked it, her skin dearly resembling a common soft fabric known as silk. Narrowing his eyes, he contemplated whether to allow this stranger to place her hand on his own skin, but he was captured. Topaz cocooned her crestfallen eyes, never once leaving the sight of his lips as her frail fingers trailed down, outlining the symmetry of his broad jawline. Coming to a soft halt, her hand made its home along his jaw in a cupped manner, effervescent emotions splintering the flecks of gold in her eyes, curiosity breathing heavily down his neck. A foul smile that once cranked the muscles around the corners of his mouth abruptly fell dead as he felt immense pressure appear from beneath her thin fingers. A devilish smile caressed those succulent lips of hers, wide and oddly malicious.
Click.

With swift flexion, her angelic hand effortlessly ripped his jaw to the right with slight rotation, unhinging both temporomandibular joints that connected his lower jawbone to his skull.  The succubus's eyes that were once transparent, beautiful varieties of topaz now flooded into pools of heedlessness. Suspended with untaut slack, his jaw remained limp as he pathetically cupped it. Feverishly, he tore away her rich body and attempted to lock it back into place, but his attempt was futile. "Oops," her insouciant voice murmured, those topaz eyes of hers now confiscated by insipidity. Emotions infiltrated his dumbfounded face, a perturb and repulse being the two most evident emotions to scribble all over his charming features. A silent tumult churned inside the pit of his stomach as he tried to lock his limp jaw back into place once more. "Arugh! Whatch sha fuck?!" The snow-haired man slurred with sloppiness, a painful groan shadowing his pitiful words. "So dramatic," the dame bemoaned with such agitation, rolling her golden irises. In two lithe steps, the blonde gracefully twirled around the man as he bent over in agony, towering him with utter simplicity.  The bronze  attendant of God stood with such prim posture just then, having the erect carriage of a young cadet by throwing her body backward at the shoulders, emphasizing the jutting of her collar bones. "You see,” her alluring voice of tranquility rang out, lacing her fingers within those snow-white locks of his, gripping a handful tightly and tearing his head back with force, “—I'm not one to play games... You on the other hand—" she groaned out of disgust as she yanked his head back, "—enjoyed fucking everything up by being so moronic. I'm more of the hit and run type. I don't chase like you do,” her voice was enticing as she informed him of her merciless, calculating nature, the tones that withered from her lips brushing out with mere seduction. Wide pools of ruby stared up into her eyes, hysteria swelling within those dark pools of his. The doll-like figure then looked down at her pathetic martyr who struggled ever so desperately in her brute tenor, his chest pumping up and down feverishly as uncertainty and pain rode through his thin, disgusting veins. "Go tosh hell," he curtly spat out, the shrewish man's hand grappling hers. Her clenched fist remained tight. "I hear it's not so bad," she bitingly hissed through clenched teeth. He pitifully struggled in his hold. Those serpentine eyes of hers glared down at the man within her lock, a playful pout tugging at her lips. "Hush. You'll be okay," she gently whispered. Shortly after her words processed within his cognizance, the callous kunoichi released her hand from atop his head and with fluid speed, she wrapped it around the back of his head; once more, she weaved her thin fingers into his hair and tightly grasped a handful of it. The other hand laid along his jaw. "I'll make it quick, Hijikata."

On spur of moment, a gruesome and nauseating choir of bones snapping all at once rushed into her sensitive ears as she tore her arms to the sides in opposite directions, breaking his neck in the sputter of a millisecond. His body expeditiously spiraled out of her grasp within the motion of her killing tactic, falling harshly onto the damp brush beneath them. With nonchalant eyes, Anemone gazed up and down his body and cocked her right eyebrow, pursing her lips. "Oops," she captiously cooed, her paralyzing eyes gazing into his vacant eyes. "Better you die than I—"

Abruptly, Anemone's body lurched upright as a convulsive catching of breath pushed forth from behind her trembling lips, gasping desperately out of distress. The woman's body convulsed with angular spasms that racked her tiny figure, her fingers that gripping the mattress beneath her so hard that it sent electric waves of aching pain through taut forearms. A spasm rippled along the woman's skin as she tried to pry away the nightmare from her intruded mind, hues of agony and disgust painting her irises. A thin web of showering sweat lambasted the kunoichi's skin, adding a gloss to each movement as she huffed heavily out of fear and flabbergast. "Another nightmare...about him," she hissed through a choked sob, shooting a horrid glare towards a framed picture that settled its home upon the nightstand beside her bed. But this time, the murder of her teammate took place in the present. He was older, stronger, more charming...ugh. Glancing away, she rashly shut her eyes and pressed her fingers harshly against her temples, endless locks of blonde cloaking her body in a disheveled manner; a few stray strands clung to her sweat-bitten cheeks. Silence slithered through the air-conditioned room, the only notable soundtrack to fall within one's cochlear duct was the frantic pounding of her racing heart. Momentarily, her hands fell limply into her lap as a low audible exhale escaped her now-stabled lips, regaining her sanity. The incandescent sunlight that shone through the large window polished the quiet room, its radiance kissing any object that fell within its brilliant grasp. Torpidly her eyes took a gander towards the ticking clock that hung on the south wall. Oh...It's only nine in the morning... she thought with relief. Before she removed herself from her bed to take on the day ahead, she glanced one last time at the picture on the nightstand.

| | |

The bitter yet all too familiar scent of sea-salt whisked throughout the clean air of Amagakure, the scent being very common due to the large sea that resided far down below. The soft shade of maya blue swooned the sky, the sun remaining dominant as its radiant grasp fell upon the earth. Massive angel oaks and canary date palms thrived throughout the island-like village, their leaves giggling in quiet rustles as the wind's wispy fingers brushed along them. From up above the heavens, birds sang their morning greetings, as for the day was coming to a start. A dazed look of relaxation tumbled across the face of this taciturn woman, her brilliant orbitals staring straight ahead as she wondered through the busied streets of this over populated village. The defined features that had been sculpted upon her face could have turned any futile male's heart to boisterous embers just in one glance of her paralyzing eyes of topaz, accompanied by that tantalizing smile of marbled lips. The somber mishap cruised through the busy city with a tedious doll-like face, eyes solemn and sharp like that of a basilisk's. The clacking of her high-heels clanked within her ears, but just like the other futile soundtracks around her, these clacks fell silent to her. The sun's rays casted down, causing the shadows to come out from their hiding beneath her high cheek bones; they gave the woman extraordinary definition to her youthful face. As this young lady strolled amongst the loud streets, her sandy, pale-blonde hair bellowed behind her gently in the trickling breeze, hugging three folders and an ancient looking book to her chest. The ethereal, young woman walked about with quiet demeanor, the art of nature cradling this flawless being with calmness as it wrapped her up in a blanket of adjourn reality. Glancing down now, the silent angel watched her feet step by step, not bothering to watch where she was goi—Oof~! An abrupt collision occurred as a rock-hard body slammed into her pelvis, the girl stumbling backwards a few steps as she lost grip of her books; thin sheets of paper fluttered down upon the ground, scattered here and there.

"What the—" she started, but paused as soon as she saw the intruder who ran into her. "Sakata, Gintoki!" she scolded, glancing down upon one of her infamous Academy students. He was quite the smartass for a child his age, one who gave her a lot of trouble. The youngin quickly peered up to her, his wavy locks of white hair gently swaying due to the wind's touch. "Ehh!" he gasped, sheepishly grinning and waving a teeny hand at her. "My bad Ms. Mamoru! I wasn't paying attention to wher—holy crow, is this my test!?" he quickly became distracted as he caught a glimpse of one of the papers on the ground, quickly snatching it up with his hand. "What the heck!? I failed!?" he wailed out of confusion, a tiny dent forming betwixt his white eyebrows as he studied the paper. The woman genuflected down onto one knee and started to pick up a few papers, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "C'mon, my parents are going to kill me!" the child irritatedly groaned, the woman staring at him with apathetic eyes. "Gintoki...we started the test at ten in the morning and you didn't leave my classroom until two in the afternoon...only two out of ten questions were filled out..." Anemone's right eyebrow began to twitch rather lightly in turbulence, the muscles beneath her sun-kissed skin around her lips falling victim to a broad frown. "Did I at least get extra points for that awesome drawing I did on the back? I must say, I'm quite the artist," the child started, roughly leaning back onto his bum as he studied the picture behind the test. "No." "Wha? Ugh! I can do all sorts of crap! I don't need to do these stupid tests, it's honestly killing my 'shinobi vibe'," the child ranted with utter bewilderment, his hands sauntering away from his chest and grappling his head of snow-white hair. With negligent eyes, the blonde pinpointed his eyes and parted her lips. "It took you four hours to do a ten question test. You only answered two, which were both incorrect," she muttered slowly, letting her words sink into his thought process. The child was quiet for a moment. "Like I said, I don't need to do these stupid tests," the white-haired boy repeated with sheer nonchalance, aloofly shrugging his innocent shoulders. Anemone gazed down at Gintoki with sheepish eyes, remaining silent for a moment. "You're the reason why I hate this job—" "—I'll take that as a compliment," the child retorted with a cunning grin. Glaring at the woman with confident eyes, the woman childishly glared back at the boy, her eyes sharp with vexation. "...I have a feeling that as a baby, you gnawed on your crib bars...that were made out of lead." The child pondered her words for a moment, tapping his chin with a small finger. "...Is that good?"

OUT OF CHARACTER

WORD COUNT — 2078
OOC NAME — ANEMONE  
FACE CLAIM — DRAWN CHARACTER
Back to top Go down

A Touch Of Lightning Within The Heavens | | { Open To Any }
Page 1 of 1